Vui Học Thánh Kinh - Chúa Nhật Thứ 25 Thường Niên A

Tải Về

Reading I (Is 55:6-9)

Seek the LORD while he may be found, call him while he is near. Let the scoundrel forsake his way, and the wicked his thoughts; let him turn to the LORD for mercy; to our God, who is generous in forgiving. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways, says the LORD. As high as the heavens are above the earth, so high are my ways above your ways and my thoughts above your thoughts.

Reading II (Phil 1:20c-24, 27a)

Brothers and sisters: Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me life is Christ, and death is gain. If I go on living in the flesh, that means fruitful labor for me. And I do not know which I shall choose. I am caught between the two. I long to depart this life and be with Christ, for that is far better. Yet that I remain in the flesh is more necessary for your benefit.

Only, conduct yourselves in a way worthy of the gospel of Christ.

Gospel (Mt 20:1-16a)

Jesus told his disciples this parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out at dawn to hire laborers for his vineyard. After agreeing with them for the usual daily wage, he sent them into his vineyard. Going out about nine o’clock, the landowner saw others standing idle in the marketplace, and he said to them, ‘You too go into my vineyard, and I will give you what is just.’ So they went off. And he went out again around noon, and around three o’clock, and did likewise. Going out about five o’clock, the landowner found others standing around, and said to them, ‘Why do you stand here idle all day?’ They answered, ‘Because no one has hired us.’ He said to them, ‘You too go into my vineyard.’ When it was evening the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, ‘Summon the laborers and give them their pay, beginning with the last and ending with the first.’ When those who had started about five o’clock came, each received the usual daily wage. So when the first came, they thought that they would receive more, but each of them also got the usual wage. And on receiving it they grumbled against the landowner, saying, ‘These last ones worked only one hour, and you have made them equal to us, who bore the day’s burden and the heat.’ He said to one of them in reply, ‘My friend, I am not cheating you. Did you not agree with me for the usual daily wage? Take what is yours and go. What if I wish to give this last one the same as you? Or am I not free to do as I wish with my own money? Are you envious because I am generous?’ Thus, the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

Questions:

1. How many times did the landowner go out to hire laborers for his vineyard?

a. The landowner went out four times to hire laborers for his vineyard.
b. The landowner went out five times to hire laborers for his vineyard.
c. The landowner went out six times to hire laborers for his vineyard.

2. How did the first group of laborers react when they received their salary?

a. They were very disappointed and unhappy.
b. They complained and grumbled against the landowner.
c. They were jealous and angry with the landowner.

3. What did you learn from today’s Gospel?

a. I learned that God is very generous and merciful.
b. I learned that I should have compassion for my brothers and sisters.
c. I learned that I should not be jealous or angry when my friends are more gifted than me.
d. All of the above.

Bài Đọc 1 (Is 55:6,9)

Hãy tìm Chúa khi còn tìm được, hãy kêu cầu Người khi Người còn ở gần. Kẻ gian ác, hãy bỏ đường lối mình, và kẻ bất lương, hãy bỏ những tư tưởng mình, hãy trở về với Chúa, thì Người sẽ thương xót; hãy trở về với Thiên Chúa chúng ta, vì Chúa rộng lòng tha thứ.

Vì tư tưởng Ta không phải là tư tưởng các ngươi, và đường lối các ngươi không phải là đường lối của Ta, Chúa phán như vậy. Như trời cao hơn đất thế nào, thì đường lối Ta vượt trên đường lối các ngươi, và tư tưởng Ta cũng vượt trên tư tưởng các ngươi thế ấy.

Bài Đọc 2 (Pl 1:20c-24, 27a)

Anh em thân mến, dù tôi sống hay tôi chết, Đức Kitô sẽ được vẻ vang trong thân xác tôi. Vì đối với tôi, sống là Đức Kitô, còn chết là một mối lợi. Nhưng nếu sống trong xác thịt này đem lại cho tôi kết quả trong việc làm, thì tôi không biết phải chọn đàng nào. Tôi đang lúng túng trong hai điều này: là ước ao chết để được ở với Đức Kitô thì tốt hơn bội phần, nhưng cứ ở lại trong xác thịt thì cần thiết cho anh em. Anh em hãy sống xứng đáng với Tin Mừng của Đức Kitô.

Phúc Âm (Mt 20:1-16a)

Khi ấy, Chúa Giêsu phán cùng các môn đệ dụ ngôn này rằng: “Nước trời giống như chủ nhà kia sáng sớm ra thuê người làm vườn nho mình. Khi đã thoả thuận với những người làm thuê về tiền công nhật là một đồng, ông sai họ đến vườn của ông. Khoảng giờ thứ ba, ông trở ra, thấy có những người khác đứng không ngoài chợ, ông bảo họ rằng: ‘Các ngươi cũng hãy đi làm vườn nho ta, ta sẽ trả công cho các ngươi xứng đáng.’ Họ liền đi. Khoảng giờ thứ sáu và thứ chín, ông cũng trở ra và làm như vậy. Đến khoảng giờ thứ mười một ông lại trở ra, và thấy có kẻ đứng đó, thì bảo họ rằng: ‘Sao các ngươi đứng nhưng không ở đây suốt ngày như thế?’ Họ thưa rằng: ‘Vì không có ai thuê chúng tôi.’ Ông bảo họ rằng: ‘Các ngươi cũng hãy đi làm vườn nho ta.’ Đến chiều chủ vườn nho bảo người quản lý rằng: ‘Hãy gọi những kẻ làm thuê mà trả tiền công cho họ, từ người đến sau hết tới người đến trước hết.’ Vậy những người làm từ giờ thứ mười một đến, lãnh mỗi người một đồng. Tới phiên những người đến làm trước, họ tưởng sẽ lãnh được nhiều hơn, nhưng họ cũng chỉ lãnh mỗi người một đồng. Đang khi lãnh liền, họ lẩm bẩm trách chủ nhà rằng: ‘Những người đến sau hết chỉ làm có một giờ, chúng tôi chịu nắng nôi khó nhọc suốt ngày mà ông kể họ bằng chúng tôi sao?’ Chủ nhà trả lời với một kẻ trong nhóm họ rằng: ‘Này bạn, tôi không làm thiệt hại bạn đâu, chớ thì bạn đã không thoả thuận với tôi một đồng sao? Bạn hãy lấy phần bạn mà đi về, tôi muốn trả cho người đến sau hết bằng bạn, nào tôi chẳng được phép làm như ý tôi muốn sao? Hay mắt bạn ganh tị, vì tôi nhân lành chăng?’ Như thế, kẻ sau hết sẽ nên trước hết, và kẻ trước hết sẽ nên sau hết.”

Câu Hỏi:

1. Ông chủ nhà đi ra mướn những người làm thuê cho vườn nho của ông tất cả bao nhiêu lần?

a. Ông chủ nhà đã đi ra ngoài tất cả bốn lần để mướn người làm thuê cho vườn nho của ông.
b. Ông chủ nhà đã đi ra ngoài tất cả năm lần để mướn người làm thuê cho vườn nho của ông.
c. Ông chủ nhà đã đi ra ngoài tất cả sáu lần để mướn người làm thuê cho vườn nho của ông.

2. Nhóm người làm thuê đầu tiên đã phản ứng ra sao khi họ nhận được tiền công của họ?

a. Họ đã thất vọng và không được vui.
b. Họ đã càm ràm, lẩm bẩm trách ông chủ.
c. Họ đã ghen tị với những người ở nhóm cuối cùng và tức giận với ông chủ.
d. Tất cả đều đúng.

3. Em đã học được những gì qua bài Tin Mừng hôm nay?

a. Thiên Chúa là Đấng rất đại lượng và giàu lòng thương xót.
b. Em cần phải có lòng thương xót đối với anh chị em xung quanh.
c. Em không nên ghen tị hay tức giận với bạn bè khi thấy họ có nhiều tài năng hơn em.
d. Tất cả đều đúng.

Tô Màu

Go into my vineyard, and I will give you what is just.”
“Hãy đi làm vườn nho ta, ta sẽ trả công cho các ngươi xứng đáng.”

Mt 20:4

Fill in the Blank

AGREE GENEROUS GRUMBLED IDLE JUST vineyard

Jesus told his disciples this parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out at dawn to hire laborers for his ______________. After agreeing with them for the usual daily wage, he sent them into his vineyard.”
Going out about nine o’clock, the landowner saw others standing idle in the marketplace, and he said to them, ‘You too go into my vineyard, and I will give you what is ______________.’
So they went off. And he went out again around noon, and around three o’clock, and did likewise. Going out about five o’clock, the landowner found others standing around, and said to them, ‘Why do you stand here ______________ all day?’ They answered, ‘Because no one has hired us.’ He said to them, ‘You too go into my vineyard.’
The laborers who worked early thought that they would receive more, but each of them also got the usual wage. And on receiving it they ______________ against the landowner, saying, ‘These last ones worked only one hour, and you have made them equal to us, who bore the day’s burden and the heat.’
He said to one of them in reply, ‘My friend, I am not cheating you. Did you not ______________ with me for the usual daily wage?’
Take what is yours and go. What if I wish to give this last one the same as you? Or am I not free to do as I wish with my own money? Are you envious because I am ______________?’ Thus, the last will be first, and the first will be last.

Điền Vào Chỗ Trống

NHÂN LÀNH NHƯNG KHÔNG THỎA THuẬN TRÁCH VưỜN NHO XỨNG ĐÁNG

Chúa Giêsu phán cùng các môn đệ dụ ngôn này rằng: “Nước trời giống như chủ nhà kia sáng sớm ra thuê người làm ______________ mình. Khi đã thoả thuận với những người làm thuê về tiền công nhật là một đồng, ông sai họ đến vườn của ông.”
Khoảng giờ thứ ba, ông trở ra, thấy có những người khác đứng không ngoài chợ, ông bảo họ rằng: ‘Các ngươi cũng hãy đi làm vườn nho ta, ta sẽ trả công cho các ngươi ______________.’
Họ liền đi. Khoảng giờ thứ sáu và thứ chín, ông cũng trở ra và làm như vậy. Đến khoảng giờ thứ mười một ông lại trở ra, và thấy có kẻ đứng đó, thì bảo họ rằng: ‘Sao các ngươi đứng ______________ ở đây suốt ngày như thế?’ Họ thưa rằng: ‘Vì không có ai thuê chúng tôi.’ Ông bảo họ rằng: ‘Các ngươi cũng hãy đi làm vườn nho ta.’
Tới phiên những người đến làm trước, họ tưởng sẽ lãnh được nhiều hơn, nhưng họ cũng chỉ lãnh mỗi người một đồng. Đang khi lãnh liền, họ lẩm bẩm ______________ chủ nhà rằng: ‘Những người đến sau hết chỉ làm có một giờ, chúng tôi chịu nắng nôi khó nhọc suốt ngày mà ông kể họ bằng chúng tôi sao?’
Chủ nhà trả lời với một kẻ trong nhóm họ rằng: ‘Này bạn, tôi không làm thiệt hại bạn đâu, chớ thì bạn đã không ______________ với tôi một đồng sao? Bạn hãy lấy phần bạn mà đi về.
Tôi muốn trả cho người đến sau hết bằng bạn, nào tôi chẳng được phép làm như ý tôi muốn sao? Hay mắt bạn ganh tị, vì tôi ______________ chăng?’ Như thế, kẻ sau hết sẽ nên trước hết, và kẻ trước hết sẽ nên sau hết.

Reflections

Reading I

Sometimes we forget that our images of God can be slightly out of focus. In the first reading today the prophet reminds us of three important truths about God. First, God is not in a distant heaven but right here in our hearts. Second, whoever turns to God for mercy will receive it, because God is generous and forgiving. Third, God is not limited by our thoughts or images. God’s ways are as high above ours as the heavens are above the earth.

What are some ways of seeking God? Have you ever felt that you found God, even for a minute? Take a moment now to let yourself experience the fact that God also seeks and finds you. God is generous and forgiving. What might God say to you?

The Scripture says that God’s ways are not our ways: God’s thoughts are not our thoughts. Is there something you are thinking or doing that might be different from what God thinks or does. How could you change this?

Reading II

Writing from his prison cell, Paul is faced with a choice. Should he look forward to being a martyr so that he can go home to Christ soon? Or should he be glad to stay on and serve others who need him? Whether he lives or dies, Paul says that life means Christ. He wants the greatness of Christ to shine out in his person.

If you were in prison for your faith and didn’t know if your sentence would be life or death, how would you pray? How did Paul think about it when faced with this situation? What do you think it means to conduct yourself in a way worthy of the gospel of Jesus Christ?

Gospel

Our ideas of justice are some times selfish and petty when we compare them to God’s justice. That is why some people are surprised that Jesus would tell a story in which five groups of workers who began at different times should all be paid the same at sundown.

Yet Jesus points out that those who worked all day received a fair wage and a wage they agreed on from the start. The landowner, who represents God in the story, asks “Are you envious because I am generous?” The answer for many people is yes. They have forgotten that God’s ways are not our ways. They do not remember that the blessings of God’s kingdom are a gift to us.

Have you ever thought, “That’s not fair?” How did thinking like that make you feel? Did you ever consider that maybe your thinking was wrong rather than the other person’s actions? We have been told that God’s ways are not our ways. What does that mean in this parable?

St. Joseph of Cupertino
Sept. 18th

Already as a child, Joseph showed a fondness for prayer. After a short career with the Capuchins, he joined the Conventuals. Following a brief assignment caring for the friary mule, Joseph began his studies for the priesthood. Though studies were very difficult for him, Joseph gained a great deal of knowledge from prayer. He was ordained in 1628.

Joseph’s tendency to levitate during prayer was sometimes a cross; some people came to see this much as they might have gone to a circus sideshow. Joseph’s gift led him to be humble, patient and obedient, even though at times he was greatly tempted and felt forsaken by God. He fasted and wore iron chains for much of his life.

The friars transferred Joseph several times for his own good and for the good of the rest of the community. He was reported to and investigated by the Inquisition; the examiners exonerated him.

Joseph was canonized in 1767. In the investigation preceding the canonization, 70 incidents of levitation are recorded.