Thread: Du Lịch Vòng Quanh Thế Giới

Default Du Lịch Vòng Quanh Thế Giới

Photographer: David Pillinger, Bellingham
    Photographer's description: Trees cast early-morning shadows by people and a Cuban revolution mural.

Photographer: Jon Schunke, Covington, Wash.
    Photographer's description: The harbor at Honfleur, France: When the houses were built, they were taxed on their width -- thus the tall, narrow structures. You can see why this was the birthplace of Impressionism.

Photographer: Betsy Shriver, Mukilteo
    Photographer's description: My husband and I hiked this trail to the seven sacred pools 20 years ago, and then we took our kids on the same hike recently. You go through a bamboo forest that is simply amazing and then end up at a 200-foot waterfall. Best hike ever!

Photographer: Jon Nicholson, Seattle
    Photographer's description: Two monks walk at Umin Thounzeh, which has 45 Buddha statues in a crescent-shaped colonnade.

Photographer: Tiffany West, Tacoma
    Photographer's description: Driving through a small village on the island of Bali, we spotted this duck farmer herding his flock down the street. We had to pull over to let them pass. These ducks are raised for their eggs and obey commands given to them by the farmer who uses a flag to guide them.

Photographer: Andrew Villone, Seattle
    Photographer's description: Moldovita monastery, one of the four painted monasteries in northern Romania's Bucovina region.

Photographer: Tracey Lake, Seattle
    Photographer's description: These carpets of colored sawdust are made during the night to herald the Christ procession at Easter.

Photographer: Sam Smith, Yakima
    Photographer's description: The facade of the partially restored Celsius Library at the archaeological site of Ephesus. Good thing our son insisted we arrive at the earliest possible time, for in less than an hour this area was packed with tourists.

Photographer: Georgi Krom, Seattle
    Photographer's description: This location near Salzburg offered a quiet lake, steep mountains and a lovely village hovering over the water. We loved it.

Photographer: Patricia Brenner, Seattle
    Photographer's description: December dog-sledding at noon in Lapland.

Photographer: Tara Holland, Whitefish, Mont.
    Photographer's description: We had one of those magical moments when the elephants crossed the road right in front of us. This male elephant showed off a little bit for us by shaking his head and throwing his trunk in the air.

Photographer: Daniel Houghton, Atlanta
    Photographer's description: Rome's famous Colosseum is surrounded by traffic.

Photographer: Del Catunao
    Photographer's description: This is a hidden lagoon in a small island in the Philippines. To get to it, you wait for low tide to reveal a small opening in the rocky mountain walls, and transfer from a boat to a bamboo raft that can slip through the opening.

Photographer: Mike Coverdale, Westport
    Photographer's description: A swimsuit vendor works the beaches of Cabo Frio, two hours from Rio de Janeiro.

Photographer: Elenita Akamine, Federal Way
    Photographer's description: Gullfoss ("Golden Falls" in English) was the highlight of my trip to Iceland. It's one of the most glorious sights of nature I've seen.

Photographer: Ericka Berg, Seattle
    Photographer's description: Breakfast on the Mekong River.

Photographer: Helen Weismeyer, Port Ludlow
    Photographer's description: The town of Annecy is one of my? favorite places in Europe to? photograph. The Tour de France oft times often has a stage near this ?beautiful little town on Lake? Annecy, near the French Alps.

Photographer: Terry Arndt, Bainbridge Island
    Photographer's description: A temple on the island of Ko Samui — Wat Plai Laem — features a statue of an 18-armed Buddha.

Photographer: Devon Kirschbaum, Seattle
    Photographer's description: I was admiring the architecture when I noticed the woman speaking to someone below.

Photographer: Jim Carberry, Seattle
    Photographer's description: Gentoo penguins roost amid the amazing Antarctic scenery.

Default Re: Du Lịch Vòng Quanh Thế Giới

Photographer: Del Catunao, Seattle
    Photographer's description: Phan Thiet is a small fishing village on the coast of South Vietnam. I was taking an early-morning walk to visit the market. Fishing boats were anchored out in the bay while the fishermen were unloading their catch on the beach. I raised the camera above me, and blindly started shooting photos to capture the sea of conical hats.

Photographer: Karla Thomas, Seattle
    Photographer's description: A Kazakh eagle hunter pauses during an eagle festival in western Mongolia.

Photographer: Larry Getz, Edmonds
    Photographer's description: Romanian dancers and musicians perform in a small city plaza. A young boy was enjoying it to the fullest.

Photographer: Thomas Phillips, Seattle.
    Photographer's description: The boat emphasizes the vastness of one of our most beautiful national parks, Glacier Bay National Park in Alaska. The photo was taken from the deck of the cruise ship Norwegian Pearl.

Photographer: Brennan Dignan, Seattle

Photographer's description: A group of us had awakened early to watch the sunrise on the Ganges. I waited for the sun's reflection on the water to come between the two men in their fishing boat, and then snapped this photo.

cám ơn bạn nhiều nhé ,cảnh rất đẹp

Photographer's description: I had a wonderful reunion with cousins, and as I was leaving their cottage, there was an intense sunset. I caught someone getting a running start on a dive into Lower Herring Lake.

Madagascar