Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Đây Đó Vùng Tây Bắc

Default Re: Đây Đó Vùng Tây Bắc

Quote Originally Posted by itsholiday View Post

Location: Cannon Beach, Ore. | Photographer: Tom Guffey, Marysville
    Người ta chụp sao mà đẹp thế. VL chụp hình thấy hình nó méc méc làm sao
    Chú ý: Đọc kỹ Nội Quy trước khi đặt câu hỏi. Xin đừng Spam, nếu spam account sẽ lập tức bị khóa. Cách cám ơn tốt nhất là giúp người khác những gì mình được giúp.

Tên: Ngô Nhân Kiệt
    Tự là Đằng Giang
    Bút hiệu Việt Lang
    Pháp danh Trúc Vượng

Những bạn nào muốn liên lạc với Admin Việt Lang có thể liên lạc trực tiếp qua Facebook Việt Lang để trao đổi

Mình dùng Auto mode cho nên chụp nó méc méc là đúng rồi.

đây chắc cây chết mùa đông

nhìn buồn quả

Quote Originally Posted by lait View Post
    đây chắc cây chết mùa đông

nhìn buồn quả
    Mấy cây đó là do gió, bão, đất lỡ... nên cây ngã/ chết trôi ra biển rồi tấp vô các bãi biển khác lâu ngày thành nhiều vậy đó lait, gọi là driftwood, không biết tiếng VN mình gọi là gì

drift-wood = gỗ trôi giạt; củi rề

Từ VDict chứ Nếp cũng mới nghe lần đầu.

Photographer: Dené Miles, Seattle
    Photo taken: July 23, Mount St. Helens
    Photographer's description: "What a treat to see the wildflowers in full bloom at the mountain. Such a lovely contrast and perfect Northwest summer scene. Used my Nikon D90, with polarizer."
    Expert says: "This photo wins hands down with its nice composition and beautiful light on Mount St. Helens. The wildflowers anchoring the image fill the frame with life 30 years after the volcano's eruption. While I'm not a proponent of filters, the polarizer helps even out the direct sunlight in the sky and exposed crater with the foliage in the shadows."

Kou Lor, 40, works in her flower fields that are located between Kent and Auburn on Friday, August 6, 2010 in South King County. Lor said the wet and rainy weather damaged and delayed her crops this year.

Kor Lor's dahlia crops were hard hit due to a wet and cold summer. Lor said the flower is one her favorites to use in bouquets to sell at Pike Place Market.

Doua Xiong, 47, works in his family's flower field located between Kent and Auburn. Xiong and his wife Kou Lor, 40, are from the same village in Laos.

Kou Lor, 40, works in her flower fields that were damaged from this year's wet weather South King County. The Seattle area received a combined 5.3 inches of rainfall during May and June, compared with a historical average of 3.2.

Kou Lor, 40, of Lor Garden in Auburn, said she lost nearly all of her lilies in this spring and summer's rains.

Kou Lor, 40, works in her flower fields that are located between Kent and Auburn on Friday, August 6, 2010 in South King County. Around 1,300 Hmong live in Washington State, according to the census.

Kou Lor, 40, of Lor Garden in Auburn, said she lost around 50 percent of her sweet peas due to cold and rainy weather this summer.

Kou Lor came to the United States in 1984 from a small village in Laos. Life in both counties is difficult, she said. In her home in Laos, there were no shoes or cars. But, there were also no bills, either.

Kou Lor, 40, loads recently picked flowers from her farm, located in South King County, which will be sold at Pike Place Market.

Jenny Xiong, 17, works in her parents' flower farm located between Kent and Auburn on Friday, August 6, 2010 in South King County.

(From left) Malissa Xiong, 15, arranges flowers for bouquets on a recent early morning at Pike Place Market with her mother Kou Lor, 40, and sister Jenny Xiong, 17. The daughters help with the family business - Lor Garden, based in Auburn.

Photographer: Jane Monserud, Seattle
    Photo taken: July 28, Ross Lake, North Cascades
    Photographer's description: "We went on a kayak trip on Ross Lake in the North Cascades the last week of July with two other couples. Each morning when we woke up the water was like glass. This picture was taken with a Canon PowerShot camera."
    Expert says: "The mirrorlike waters create a symmetrical composition for the two kayakers gliding across Ross Lake. The hills and snow-capped mountain add a sense of place. One suggestion would be to crop the top and bottom off to make this a narrow horizontal, eliminating dead space and focusing attention on the paddlers and scenery."

Visitors stroll the dramatic seascape, lit by sunset, at Harris Beach State Park in Brookings, Ore.

Photographer: Ian Lottis, Bellevue

Photo taken: July 25, near Pyramid Peak, Kittitas County

Photographer's description: "We drove up some Forest Service roads to watch the sunset/moonrise, and right after the sun set we found a huge tree cemetery, with the moon rising right over it. I thought the waning sunlight lit the trees beautifully from behind. The camera was a Canon PowerShot A650."

Expert says: "Here's a different photo to channel our inner Jacob. This image stands out because it's different. The cathedral peak of dead trees nicely frames the full moon. I like the grid pattern created by the vertical lines of tree trunks and horizontal lines of clouds and horizon. There's beauty in symmetry and the ghostly remains of trees."

— Kevin Fujii, Seattle Times picture editor

Photographer: Ken Vensel, Renton

Photo taken: Aug. 12, Rattlesnake Lake, North Bend

Photographer's description: "Two friends and I went out to Rattlesnake Lake to take some night shots of the Perseid meteor shower. We arrived around 1:15 a.m. and stayed till 4:30. On our way out we decided to get some lake shots; luckily I captured a small meteor above Rattlesnake Ridge. Shot with a Pentax K-7; exposure 30 seconds, aperture f/3.5, focal length 10 mm, ISO speed 400."

Expert says: "Here's an amazing photo with nice composition, good use of the reflection on the water, great color — and it captured a meteor. The one drawback is the use of a super wide-angle lens. Employing a longer lens, maybe a 35 mm or 50 mm lens, would have made the shooting star more prominent."

— Kevin Fujii, Seattle Times picture editor

Photographer: Heidi Morter, Newberg, Ore.

Photo taken: July, San Juan Islands

Photographer's description: "I told the [whale-watching] captain that all I asked was to get a picture of a whale breaching in front of Mount Baker. He said he'd set it up. I thought, 'God is the only one who could set that up!' I prayed and look what happened! I'm titling this 'Breaching for Heaven.' "

Photographer: Robin Gunderson, Redmond

Photo taken: July 3, Ocean Shores

Photographer's description: "Sunset-gazing at Ocean Shores. Taken with a Canon PowerShot G11.

Photographer: Yoshiki Nakamura, Seattle

Photo taken: July 4, Gas Works Park, Seattle

Photographer's description: "Fireworks by the people, for the people. I wanted to capture the fireworks with people this year. I positioned behind the hill and composed to include silhouettes of spectators and Statue of Liberty. Used a Nikon D3, 70-200mm lens, F2.8 on a tripod."

Photographer: Sunil Shinde, Redmond

Photo taken: June 12, Steptoe Butte, in the Palouse country of Whitman County

Photographer's description: "We spent a lovely weekend amid the lush rolling hills of Palouse. The best view is from Steptoe Butte."

The dramatic hills of the Columbia River Gorge, seen at sunset from the Washington shore.

Landmark Beacon Rock west of Stevenson is surrounded by miles of hiking trails.

Wealthy businessman Sam Hill built Maryhill, which became a public art museum in 1940.

Diane Sacks of Seattle snapped this photo after spending the night at Paradise Lodge with a couple friends. We woke up to a mist-covered mountain, Sacks writes, but by noon, it was spectacular. Great friends, the mountain and best of all, the sun ... ahh, paradise indeed. [hình như Mt. Rainiers thì phải]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123