Vui Học Thánh Kinh - Chúa Nhật Thứ 27 Thường Niên A

Tải Về

Reading I (Is 5:1-7)

Let me now sing of my friend, my friend’s song concerning his vineyard. My friend had a vineyard on a fertile hillside; he spaded it, cleared it of stones, and planted the choicest vines; within it he built a watchtower, and hewed out a wine press. Then he looked for the crop of grapes, but what it yielded was wild grapes.

Now, inhabitants of Jerusalem and people of Judah, judge between me and my vineyard: What more was there to do for my vineyard that I had not done? Why, when I looked for the crop of grapes, did it bring forth wild grapes? Now, I will let you know what I mean to do with my vineyard: take away its hedge, give it to grazing, break through its wall, let it be trampled! Yes, I will make it a ruin: it shall not be pruned or hoed, but overgrown with thorns and briers; I will command the clouds not to send rain upon it. The vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the people of Judah are his cherished plant; he looked for judgment, but see, bloodshed! For justice, but hark, the outcry!

Reading II (Phil 4:6-9)

Brothers and sisters: Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Keep on doing what you have learned and received and heard and seen in me. Then the God of peace will be with you.

Gospel (Mt 21:33-43)

Jesus said to the chief priests and the elders of the people: “Hear another parable. There was a landowner who planted a vineyard, put a hedge around it, dug a wine press in it, and built a tower. Then he leased it to tenants and went on a journey. When vintage time drew near, he sent his servants to the tenants to obtain his produce. But the tenants seized the servants and one they beat, another they killed, and a third they stoned. Again he sent other servants, more numerous than the first ones, but they treated them in the same way. Finally, he sent his son to them, thinking, ‘They will respect my son.’ But when the tenants saw the son, they said to one another, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and acquire his inheritance.’ They seized him, threw him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What will the owner of the vineyard do to those tenants when he comes?” They answered him, “He will put those wretched men to a wretched death and lease his vineyard to other tenants who will give him the produce at the proper times.” Jesus said to them, “Did you never read in the Scriptures: The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; by the Lord has this been done, and it is wonderful in our eyes? Therefore, I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people that will produce its fruit.”

Questions:

1. In the parable, Jesus mentioned the landowner’s servants and the son. Who do they represent?

a. The servants and the son represent the priests and Moses.
b. The servants and the son represent the Pharisees and Elijah.
c. The servants and the son represent God’s messengers and Jesus.

2. What did the tenants do to the landowner’s servants?

a. They maltreated, tortured, and beheaded the landowner’s servants.
b. They beat, stoned and killed them.
c. They seized, tortured and shot them.

3. Why did the tenants kill the landowner’s son?

a. Because they hated the landowner.
b. Because they wanted to acquire the inheritance of the landowner’s son.
c. Because the landowner did not treat them well.
d. All of the above.

Bài Đọc 1 (Is 5:1-7)

Tôi xin hát tặng bạn thân tôi, bài ca của bạn tôi về vườn nho của mình. Bạn thân tôi có một vườn nho trên sườn đồi mầu mỡ. Anh ra tay cuốc đất nhặt đá, giống nho quý đem trồng, giữa vườn anh xây một vọng gác, rồi khoét bồn đạp nho. Anh những mong nó sinh trái tốt, nó lại sinh nho dại.

Vậy bây giờ, dân Giê-ru-sa-lem và người Giu-đa hỡi, xin phân xử đôi đàng giữa tôi với vườn nho. Có gì làm hơn được cho vườn nho của tôi, mà tôi đã chẳng làm? Tôi những mong trái tốt, sao nó sinh nho dại?

Vậy bây giờ tôi cho các người biết tôi đối xử thế nào với vườn nho của tôi: hàng giậu thì chặt phá cho vườn bị tan hoang, bờ tường thì đập đổ cho vườn bị giày xéo. Tôi sẽ biến thửa vườn thành mảnh đất hoang vu, không tỉa cành nhổ cỏ, gai góc mọc um tùm; sẽ truyền lệnh cho mây đừng đổ mưa tưới xuống.

Vườn nho của ĐỨC CHÚA các đạo binh, chính là nhà Ít-ra-en đó; cây nho Chúa mến yêu quý chuộng, ấy chính là người xứ Giu-đa. Người những mong họ sống công bình, mà chỉ thấy toàn là đổ máu; đợi chờ họ làm điều chính trực, mà chỉ nghe vẳng tiếng khóc than.

Bài Đọc 2 (Pl 4:6-9)

Anh em thân mến, anh em đừng lo lắng gì cả. Nhưng trong mọi hoàn cảnh, anh em cứ đem lời cầu khẩn, van xin và tạ ơn, mà giãi bày trước mặt Thiên Chúa những điều anh em thỉnh nguyện. Và bình an của Thiên Chúa, bình an vượt lên trên mọi hiểu biết, sẽ giữ cho lòng trí anh em được kết hợp với Đức Kitô Giêsu. Ngoài ra, thưa anh em, những gì là chân thật, cao quý, những gì là chính trực tinh tuyền, những gì là đáng mến và đem lại danh thơm tiếng tốt, những gì là đức hạnh, đáng khen, thì xin anh em hãy để ý. Những gì anh em đã học hỏi, đã lãnh nhận, đã nghe, đã thấy ở nơi tôi, thì hãy đem ra thực hành, và Thiên Chúa là nguồn bình an sẽ ở với anh em.

Phúc Âm (Mt 21:33-43)

Chúa Giêsu phán cùng các thượng tế và các kỳ lão trong dân rằng: “Các ông hãy nghe một dụ ngôn khác: Có gia chủ kia trồng được một vườn nho; chung quanh vườn, ông rào giậu; trong vườn, ông khoét bồn đạp nho, và xây một tháp canh. Ông cho tá điền canh tác, rồi trẩy đi xa. Gần đến mùa hái nho, ông sai đầy tớ đến gặp các tá điền để thu hoa lợi. Bọn tá điền bắt các đầy tớ ông: chúng đánh người này, giết người kia, ném đá người nọ. Ông lại sai một số đầy tớ khác đông hơn trước: nhưng bọn tá điền cũng xử với họ y như vậy. Sau cùng, ông sai chính con trai mình đến gặp chúng, vì nghĩ rằng: “Chúng sẽ nể con ta.” Nhưng bọn tá điền vừa thấy người con, thì bảo nhau: “Đứa thừa tự đây rồi! Nào ta giết quách nó đi, và đoạt lấy gia tài nó!” Thế là chúng bắt lấy cậu, quăng ra bên ngoài vườn nho, và giết đi. Vậy xin hỏi: Khi ông chủ vườn nho đến, ông sẽ làm gì bọn tá điền kia?” Họ đáp: “Ác giả ác báo, ông sẽ tru diệt bọn chúng, và cho các tá điền khác canh tác vườn nho, để cứ đúng mùa, họ nộp hoa lợi cho ông.” Đức Giêsu bảo họ: “Các ông chưa bao giờ đọc câu này trong Kinh Thánh sao? Tảng đá thợ xây nhà loại bỏ lại trở nên đá tảng góc tường. Đó chính là công trình của Chúa, công trình kỳ diệu trước mắt chúng ta. Bởi đó, tôi nói cho các ông hay: Nước Thiên Chúa, Thiên Chúa sẽ lấy đi không cho các ông nữa, mà ban cho một dân biết làm cho Nước ấy sinh hoa lợi.”

Câu Hỏi:

1. Trong dụ ngôn, Chúa Giêsu nói đến những người đầy tớ và con trai của ông chủ vườn nho. Họ là đại diện cho những ai?

a. Các đầy tớ đại diện cho các thượng tế và người con đại diện cho ông Mô-sê.
b. Các đầy tớ đại diện cho nhóm Pha-ri-sêu và người con đại diện cho ông Ê-li-a.
c. Các đầy tớ đại diện cho các tiên tri và người con đại diện cho Chúa Giêsu.

2. Những người tá điền đã làm gì đối với những người đầy tớ của ông chủ vườn nho?

a. Họ ngược đãi, tra tấn, và chặt đầu những người đầy tớ của ông chủ vườn nho.
b. Họ đánh đập, ném đá và giết chết những người đầy tớ của ông chủ vườn nho.
c. Họ bắt bớ, tra tấn và bắn chết những người đầy tớ của ông chủ vườn nho.

3. Tại sao những tá điền lại giết con trai của ông chủ vườn nho?

a. Bởi vì họ ghét ông chủ vườn nho.
b. Bởi vì họ muốn chiếm đoạt gia tài của người con trai ông chủ vườn nho.
c. Bởi vì ông chủ vườn nho không đối xử tốt với họ.
d. Tất cả đều đúng.

Tô Màu

“The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.”
“Tảng đá thợ xây nhà loại bỏ lại trở nên đá tảng góc tường.”

Mt 21:42

Fill in the Blank

CORNERSTONE FRUIT HEIR SERVANTS SON VINEYARD

Jesus said to the chief priests and the elders of the people: “Hear another parable. There was a landowner who planted a ______________, put a hedge around it, dug a wine press in it, and built a tower. Then he leased it to tenants and went on a journey.”
When vintage time drew near, he sent his ______________ to the tenants to obtain his produce. But the tenants seized the servants and one they beat, another they killed, and a third they stoned.
Finally, he sent his ______________ to them, thinking, ‘They will respect my son.’
But when the tenants saw the son, they said to one another, ‘This is the ______________. Come, let us kill him and acquire his inheritance.’ They seized him, threw him out of the vineyard, and killed him.
The stone that the builders rejected has become the ______________.
The kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people that will produce its ______________.

Điền Vào Chỗ Trống

CON TRAI ĐÁ TẢNG GÓC TƯỜng ĐẦY TỚ HOA LỢi THỪA TỰ VƯỜN NHO

Chúa Giêsu phán cùng các thượng tế và các kỳ lão trong dân rằng: “Các ông hãy nghe một dụ ngôn khác: Có gia chủ kia trồng được một ______________; chung quanh vườn, ông rào giậu; trong vườn, ông khoét bồn đạp nho, và xây một tháp canh. Ông cho tá điền canh tác, rồi trẩy đi xa.”
Gần đến mùa hái nho, ông sai ______________ đến gặp các tá điền để thu hoa lợi. Bọn tá điền bắt các đầy tớ ông: chúng đánh người này, giết người kia, ném đá người nọ.
Sau cùng, ông sai chính ______________ mình đến gặp chúng, vì nghĩ rằng: “Chúng sẽ nể con ta.”
Nhưng bọn tá điền vừa thấy người con, thì bảo nhau: “Đứa ______________ đây rồi! Nào ta giết quách nó đi, và đoạt lấy gia tài nó!” Thế là chúng bắt lấy cậu, quăng ra bên ngoài vườn nho, và giết đi.
Tảng đá thợ xây nhà loại bỏ lại trở nên ______________.
Nước Thiên Chúa, Thiên Chúa sẽ lấy đi không cho các ông nữa, mà ban cho một dân biết làm cho Nước ấy sinh ______________.

Reflections

Reading I

Think of your favorite song. Does it tell a story? Does it in some way help you to be a better person? The song Isaiah offers God’s people in today’s reading does just that. Isaiah describes God as the owner of a beautiful vineyard that has been carefully tended. The owner does everything possible to produce a healthy crop of grapes. But he winds up with sour wild grapes. Isaiah’s song is a parable in which he compares God’s people to a vineyard that produces sour grapes. This happens because they have failed to produce good works. They ignore the poor and treat others unjustly.

Does it sound as if Isaiah wrote this message for our times? What are some things this song describes as part of the work of cultivating a vineyard? When God is disappointed after wild grapes appear, how does this parable describe the ruin of the vineyard? Why might God be disappointed with ancient Israel, or with the Church, or with the human community, or with people your age?

Reading II

If some of us spent as much time praying as we do worrying, we would experience God’s peace in our hearts. Paul encourages us to thank God and ask God for all that we need. Instead of thinking so much about our troubles and failings, we are to think more about what is good in our lives. Most importantly, we are to keep on doing virtuous actions.

What are some things that we worry about or are anxious about? What does St. Paul say we should do instead of worrying? When we worry, why would it be good to think and pray about what we are thankful for? What are some of those things we are thankful for?

Gospel

Jesus compares God to a vineyard owner whose messengers go to the tenants of the vineyard to collect his share of the grapes at harvest time. But the tenants beat, stone, or murder the owner’s messengers. When the owner sends his son, the tenants treat him as they did the messenger. They kill the son, hoping to keep the vineyard, his inheritance, for themselves.

The son in the parable is Jesus, of course, and the messengers are God’s prophets, who speak in God’s name. Jesus is reminding us that the kingdom will be taken away from those who do not give God a harvest of good works.

Can you find the scriptures that Jesus quotes while telling this parable? Name the people and things that were rejected in this parable.

When Jesus was telling the story of what happened to the prophets and to the son, how do you think he must have felt? Are we rejecting any of God’s messengers, or in any way rejecting Jesus? How can we accept Jesus and his messengers in our lives? What prayers can help us offer the harvest of our lives and work to God?

Feast of the Guardian Angels
Oct. 2nd

Perhaps no aspect of Catholic piety is as comforting to parents as the belief that an angel protects their little ones from dangers real and imagined. Yet guardian angels are not just for children. Their role is to represent individuals before God, to watch over them always, to aid their prayer and to present their souls to God at death.

The concept of an angel assigned to guide and nurture each human being is a development of Catholic doctrine and piety based on Scripture but not directly drawn from it. Jesus’ words in Matthew 18:10 best support the belief: “See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven always look upon the face of my heavenly Father.”

Devotion to the angels began to develop with the birth of the monastic tradition. St. Benedict (July 11) gave it impetus and Bernard of Clairvaux (August 20), the great 12th-century reformer, was such an eloquent spokesman for the guardian angels that angelic devotion assumed its current form in his day.

A feast in honor of the guardian angels was first observed in the 16th century. In 1615, Pope Paul V added it to the Roman calendar.