Thread: Sometimes...

Default Sometimes...

Sometimes, you gotta run away so you can see who will run after you...

Sometimes, you gotta talk quieter just to see who's listening...

Sometimes, you gotta step up in a fight just to see who's standing by your side...

Sometimes, you gotta make a wrong decision only to see who's there to help you fix it...

Sometimes, you gotta let go off the one you love just to see if he/she loves you enough to come back to you ...

Sometimes you have to let go your own feelings to think about others' feelings....

Sometimes you have to close your eyes to see through what you can't see with your wide open eyes

Sometimes you gotta cheer someone up although you're crying inside...

Sometimes you have to do something you don't like, just because someone else wants or needs you to do that

Sometimes you have to save your butt up, only to spend it on something for someone

Sometimes you have to look down, just to tell yourself that you're still luckier than others

Sometimes you have to stop yourself from calling somebody, to pretend that you're not missing that person

Sometimes you gotta hide your true emotions, you're afraid that you'll hurt again

Sometimes you gotta walk away while your heart's screaming out loud "Hold me back...."

Sometimes you gotta smile, so that someone can smile too

Sometimes......

Default Re: Sometimes...

Thank you Cow
    Sometimes you have to close your eyes to see through what you can't see with your wide open eyes
    hmmmmmmm đụng tường coi có ai giúp mình không à

Sometimes you gotta hide your true emotions, you're afraid that you'll hurt again
    câu này đắt ý nhất với TKP.... nhưng TKp thì lại "afraid that I'll be hurt again" chớ không phải là "I will hurt again." Vì nào giờ TKp chưa hurt ai hết

Sometimes, you have to be CRUEL, to be KIND...

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts

Sometime you have to let go of the one you love to find out if there was ever something there to hold on to...and sometimes, when you realize it was worth holding onto...it's too late...

Sometimes nothing can stop a heart from breaking when love leaves

Sometimes I think love is like tears we try to hide. Only truely apparant as it slips away

Sometimes no matter how secure you feel in someone's arms, no matter how tight you hold onto that person's hand, you can find yourself falling madly in love with someone else..

Sometimes the 2 people who are meant for each other are the last two to realize it

Sometimes there are no next times, no time outs, no 2nd chances...Sometimes its now or never

Sometimes someone can say something so small but fits right into that empty space in your heart

Sometimes you have to kiss a few frogs to find a prince...

Sometimes you need to hold your head high and blink the tears away and say good-bye

Sometimes....

Sometimes when you're really lonely, you really feel alive and you feel like you know who you are...

Sometimes I hear my voice and it's been here, silent all these years...

Sometimes I feel like there's nothing to live for, so I'm longing for the days of yesterday...

Sometimes I think I spend my whole life trying to figure out where I fit in...

Sometimes it is very lonely. But I know the lonely times teach me the most. I must let go in order to let anything in. No one can love me, for me...

Sometimes I think you want me to touch you, how can I when you build a great wall around you...

Sometimes, I wish I had never met you because, then, I could go to sleep not knowing that there was someone out there like you...

Sometimes when I think of you I start to cry...

Sometimes only one person is missing and the whole world seems depopulated

Sometimes all you really wish for is for someone to wish for you...

Sometimes the best way to figure out who you are is to get to that place where you don't have to be anything else

Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to

Sometimes I need what only you can provide -- your absence

Sometimes the heart does what it wants; without asking the mind...

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy

Sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence.

Sometimes people fill their minds with the stupidest things to keep themselves from thinking about things that are really important.

Sometimes you meet those people you can't forget. Those are your '"friends."

Sometimes things are true whether you believe in them or not

Sometimes...