Thread: hoi ve nhac si Consuelo Velazquez

Default hoi ve nhac si Consuelo Velazquez

Tôi muốn biết thêm thông tin v? nhạc sĩ Consuelo Velazquez và nếu có thể cho xin l?i bài hát Besame Mucho của bà với l?i nhạc tiếng Ạnh

Trong này chỉ có nhạc tiếng Việt, nhạc tiếng Anh không có rành
    Chú ý: Đọc kỹ Nội Quy trước khi đặt câu hỏi. Xin đừng Spam, nếu spam account sẽ lập tức bị khóa. Cách cám ơn tốt nhất là giúp người khác những gì mình được giúp.

Tên: Ngô Nhân Kiệt
    Tự là Đằng Giang
    Bút hiệu Việt Lang
    Pháp danh Trúc Vượng

Những bạn nào muốn liên lạc với Admin Việt Lang có thể liên lạc trực tiếp qua Facebook Việt Lang để trao đổi

I'm lost... can someone help me find my way back :(

Artist: Consuelo Velázquez
    Born: 1916

Styles: Latin Pop

Although a prolific recording artist and composer in her native Mexico, to the rest of the world Consuelo Velázquez is known almost exclusively for one song--but what a song: “Besame Mucho," recorded over the years by everyone from Frank Sinatra to Elvis Presley to the Beatles. Born August 29, 1916 in Ciudad Guzmán, Mexico, Velázquez began teaching herself piano at the age of four, two years later making her public debut at the Academy in Serratos. After studying at the National Conservatory, in 1938 she was received as a concert pianist at Mexico City's Palace of Fine Arts, that same year making her film début in Noches de Carnaval. Velázquez also began performing on radio, then considered a scandalous prospect for any young Mexican woman of virtuous standing--as a result, she worked under a series of male pseudonyms, often playing the original songs she composed at night. Working in the idiom of the Cuban bolero, she wrote “Besame Mucho" in 1941-- first recorded that same year by Emilio Tuero, the heartfelt and sweetly innocent ode to the kiss became a hit on Mexican radio but earned its shot at immortality thanks to a dispute between American broadcasters and the performing rights association ASCAP, which was demanding higher royalty fees for its members. Rival organization BMI sought to fill the gap with songs written outside the U.S., handing “Besame Mucho" to lyricist Sunny Skylar for an English-language rewrite--although the first American recording was by Andy Russell, “Besame Mucho" truly entered the popular consciousness in 1943, when it was a million-selling chart topper for Jimmy Dorsey and his Orchestra along with featured vocalists Kitty Kallen and Bob Eberle. Following the success of “Besame Mucho," Velázquez began a recording career of her own, writing a series of Latin American favorites including "Pecado," "La Que Se Fue," "Corazon," "Amar y Vivar" and "Que divino." Some were also recorded by English-language acts, but all failed to repeat her initial flurry of success. In addition to music, she occasionally acted, appearing as a pianist in the 1959 film Mis Padres Se Divorcian. In August 1962, the city of Guadalajara celebrated the 20th anniversary of “Besame Mucho" with a festival featuring appearances by many of the artists who recorded the song over the years--in the decades since, that list has grown exponentially, and now includes Nat "King" Cole, Sammy Davis Jr., José Carreras, Céline Dion and Artie Shaw. In 1999 the Spanish television network named "Besame Mucho" the song of the century, and in 2003 Velázquez was immortalized with a Mexico City statue sculpted by the renowned artist Sergio Peraza. She died on January 22, 2005. ~ Jason Ankeny, All Music Guide

source:http://www.mp3.com/consuelo-velázque...scography.html

Muốn biết thêm chi tiết thì dzô yahoo.com or google.com b? tên bả dzô nó ra cả đống....

English Version
    Besame Much
    Besame, besame much,
    As if outside tonight it completes time.
    Besame, besame much,
    That I am scared perderte, perderte despues.

I want to watch to me in your eyes,
    Tenerte closely together, verte next to my.
    Perhaps it thinks that tomorrow
    I already estare far,
    Very far from aqui.

Besame, besame much,
    As if outside tonight it completes time.
    Besame, besame much,
    That I am scared perderte

-----
    Besame Mucho
    Besame, besame mucho,
    Como si fuera esta noche la ultima vez.
    Besame, besame mucho,
    Que tengo miedo perderte, perderte despues.

Quiero mirarme en tus ojos,
    Tenerte muy cerca, verte junto a mi.
    Piensa que tal vez mañana
    Yo ya estare lejos,
    Muy lejos de aqui.

Besame, besame mucho,
    Como si fuera esta noche la ultima vez.
    Besame, besame mucho,
    Que tengo miedo perderte, perderte despues
    Nhím cô nương lông lá bén như kim
    Ai đụng dzô muh bầm...(t)im ráng chịu

Xù gi?i quá xá
    Chú ý: Đọc kỹ Nội Quy trước khi đặt câu hỏi. Xin đừng Spam, nếu spam account sẽ lập tức bị khóa. Cách cám ơn tốt nhất là giúp người khác những gì mình được giúp.

Tên: Ngô Nhân Kiệt
    Tự là Đằng Giang
    Bút hiệu Việt Lang
    Pháp danh Trúc Vượng

Những bạn nào muốn liên lạc với Admin Việt Lang có thể liên lạc trực tiếp qua Facebook Việt Lang để trao đổi

Cam on ban NhimLongXu nhieu lam, ban thiet gioi !

hôn có chi MSCHBT (ch?i nick chi mà khó viết ghia á ))).....

Không phải xù gi?i đâu... có khen thì khen cái yahoo kìa

hihihi, nhưng mà cũng rất khen Xù đó hihihihi
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chú ý : Đọc Nội Quy của Việt Nhím trước khi đăng bài
    Nhạc Thánh Ca ; Nhạc Giáng Sinh ; Nhạc Xuân ;
    Nhạc Sưu Tầm - Trung Tâm Băng Nhạc ; Nhạc Sưu Tầm - Nhạc Sĩ ; Nhạc Sưu Tầm - Trung Tâm Băng Nhạc ; Nhạc Sưu Tầm – Thể Loại ; Nhạc Karaoke ;

Xù có công lao gì mô mà khen... muh muốn khen thì chỉ cần xù cái xù mát dạ rồi

Quote Originally Posted by NhimLongXu
    Xù có công lao gì mô mà khen... muh muốn khen thì chỉ cần xù cái xù mát dạ rồi

hihihii muốn lắm chứ, nhưng mà xù một cái có ai chém Việt Linh ra làm đôi hông dị hihihihi
    Chú ý : Đọc Nội Quy của Việt Nhím trước khi đăng bài
    Nhạc Thánh Ca ; Nhạc Giáng Sinh ; Nhạc Xuân ;
    Nhạc Sưu Tầm - Trung Tâm Băng Nhạc ; Nhạc Sưu Tầm - Nhạc Sĩ ; Nhạc Sưu Tầm - Trung Tâm Băng Nhạc ; Nhạc Sưu Tầm – Thể Loại ; Nhạc Karaoke ;