PDA

View Full Version : Mẫu ngư?i iêu lý tưởng của dân IT

hp7500
03-12-2006, 06:36 AM
Hai IT đang nói chuyện với nhau v? mẫu ngư?i yêu lý tưởng của mình:
IT1: Mẫu ngư?i của mình là giao diện thân thiện, phần cứng tốt, phần m?m ổn định, không bị mát điện thư?ng xuyên, chạy tốt trong môi trư?ng khắc nghiệt...
IT2: Mình thì chỉ cần hiệu suất làm việc cao và Plug and Play...:)

myekre
03-24-2006, 05:41 PM
cần có thêm tiêu thụ điện năng ít 1 tí (bớt đi shoping zum 1 tí:D)
:)::D

maymuathu
03-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Rồi một th?i gian sau ..... New Applications - A STORY FROM TECH SUPPORT !

Dear ITech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in the overall performance, particularly in the Flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 un-installed many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 and then installed undesirable programs such as: Football 5.0, Rugby 4.3 and Cricket 3.0.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs; it simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, to no avail. What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Desperate:

First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System.

Try entering the command: C:/I-THOUGHT-YOU-LOVED-ME to download Tears 6.2, which should automatically install Guilt 3.0.
If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. But remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1.

WARNING: Beer 6.1 is a very nasty program that will create Snoring Loudly.

CAUTION: Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law. This is not a supported application and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.

I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck,Tech Support

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Technical Support,

18 months ago, I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from DrinkingMates 4.2, which I had used for years without any trouble. However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.

To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications, such as LadsNightOut 3.1, Football 4.5, and Playboy 6.9.
Successive versions of GirlFriend proved no better.

I tried a shareware program, Slapper 2.1, but it had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks.

Eventually, I tried to run GirlFriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to my hardware. I eventually upgraded to Fiancee 1.0, only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0. While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with FreeSexPlus and Cleanhouse2006.

Shortly after this upgrade, however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be very unstable and costly to run. Any mistakes I made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them. Wife 1.0 also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-mail filter, and can, without warning, launch TurboStrop and Multi-Whinge. These latter products have no Help files, and I have to try to guess what the problem is.

Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring ShoeShop Browser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express which needs to be reinstalled every other week. Also, when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Saab 93 Convertible hard drive, it often crashes.

Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called MotherInLaw, which can't be turned off.

Recently I've been tempted to install Mistress 2006, but there could be problems. A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2005, it tends to delete all of your Money before uninstalling itself.

hp7500
03-26-2006, 02:38 AM
Support from IT Head Quarter:

Support 1: You should uninstall the Husband 1.0 and reinstall the lastest version of boyfriends available on the market.
Or you can run Boyfriend and Husband in the same time.

Support 2: Formating your system immediately. Then everything's in good shape.

maymuathu
03-27-2006, 02:30 AM
Support from IT Head Quarter:

Support 1: You should uninstall the Husband 1.0 and reinstall the lastest version of boyfriends available on the market.
Or you can run Boyfriend and Husband in the same time.

Support 2: Formating your system immediately. Then everything's in good shape.

Dear IT Head Quarter,

Husband 1.0 although has a few bugs, it is overall a good program, therefore I am hoping that the bugs can be fixed in Husband 1.1. Installing Boyfriend 6.0 and Husband 1.0 at the same time will cause the system to crash and create more problems, therefore not an option.

Thank you for your advice regarding formating my system. It is always in top speed and performance.

ccna99
03-27-2006, 03:06 AM
Obviously, Boyfriend 6.0 and Husband 1.0 can not be installed together at the same time; it'll cause a lot of bottlenecks and troubles for the Hardware as well as the Software.

Please don't try to de-bug the Husband 1.1; it is much cheaper and easier to get a new one. The Boyfriend 6.0 can be upgraded to a new version. ::) ::) ::)

Cheers !!!!!!!

maymuathu
03-27-2006, 03:39 AM
Thank you cn99 for your advice

There is also problem with upgrading Boyfriend 6.0 because once Boyfriend 6.0 is installed, it might default to Husband 2.0 and once Husband 2.0 is in the system, it will become buggy like Husband 1.0 therefore I would be back to square one !Problem may be with the system itself ?!?

ccna99
03-28-2006, 03:30 AM
Oh ! My God.......
From one problem to another........it's a never ending problem.
There is only one option to get rid of that problem.
Bring your computer to the Salvation Army Family Store. ::) ::) ::)

If it is too good to throw way, give it to the Salvos !

xsnow
03-28-2006, 07:56 AM
Plug n play, just enough ! ^_^

ccna99
03-29-2006, 03:15 AM
Plug n play, just enough ! ^_^

What do you mean by Plug n Play, may I ask ????????
Where on earth should I plug it to play it, Mr: xsnow ???????

Family Conflict Virus Removal: Can't be done

Troubleshooting System: Can't be done

Fixing Problems Related to Husband 1.0 and Boyfriend 6.0: Can't be done

maymuathu
03-29-2006, 07:31 AM
What do you mean by Plug n Play, may I ask ????????
Where on earth should I plug it to play it, Mr: xsnow ???????

Family Conflict Virus Removal: Can't be done

Troubleshooting System: Can't be done

Fixing Problems Related to Husband 1.0 and Boyfriend 6.0: Can't be done

Like MS Windows hở ccna99, buggy and has problems, but can't live without

thanhnguyen_1984
03-29-2006, 09:42 AM
cần có thêm tiêu thụ điện năng ít 1 tí (bớt đi shoping zum 1 tí:D)
:)::D
vay ha

thanhnguyen_1984
03-29-2006, 09:45 AM
mẫu ngươi yeu ly tương la khuon mat co do phan giai 800 by 600:roll:

thanhnguyen_1984
03-29-2006, 09:47 AM
khong biet dươc nếu ai có ý tưởng gì thì bât mí