PDA

View Full Version : Thoát chết một cách kỳ diệu

manlyforever
12-23-2005, 03:23 AM
Vận động viên nhảy dù Shayna Richardson ở bang Arkansas (Mỹ) đã thoát chết một cách đầy kỳ diệu. Hôm 9/10 vừa qua cô thực hiện một cú nhảy dù nhưng dù chính không bật, dù phụ cũng không mở. Richardson rơi với tấc độ 80km/h và đập thẳng mặt xuống đư?ng bê tông ở một khu đỗ xe.

Richardson bị dập nhi?u phần ở mặt, gãy 6 chiếc răng và nhi?u xương, các bác sĩ cố gắng hết sức phẫu thuật mặt, chỉnh xương cho cô. Tuy nhiên đi?u kỳ diệu hơn cả là trong quá trình phẫu thật, các bác sỹ phát hiện thấy răng cô đang mang bầu, đi?u mà chính cô cũng không biết.Sau hơn hai tháng đi?u trị, cả cô và thai nhi đã kh?e mạnh bình thư?ng.

saocungduoc
12-23-2005, 09:27 AM
sao có ngư?i số hên dữ vậy ta:confused: :confused: :confused:

canggia
12-28-2005, 07:11 AM
super woman .........bã mà viết đơn xin vào biệt kích mỹ nó nhận ngay

hoavus
01-18-2006, 04:25 AM
chuyện này không tin được, xạo quá

Nhím Lông Xù
01-18-2006, 11:28 AM
chuyện này không tin được, xạo quá

Cái này khó tin nhưng lại có thiệt à
:tongue2: ?ây là hình cô ta nè,

http://img.viacomlocalnetworks.com/images_sizedimage_346230643/lg

Skydiver Survives Accident; Finds She's Pregnant
Save It Email It Print It
(AP) SILOAM SPRINGS, Ark Shayna Richardson was making her first solo skydiving jump when she had trouble with her parachutes and, while falling at about 50 mph, hit face first in a parking lot.

Although badly hurt, she survived—and doctors treating her injuries discovered she was pregnant. Four surgeries and two months later, Richardson said she and the fetus are doing fine.

“Just this last week we went and saw the doctor and we’ve got arms, we’ve got legs. We’ve got a full face. The baby is moving around just fine. The heart rate looks good. So not only did God save me but he spared this baby,? she said.

Richardson, 21, of Joplin, Mo., was skydiving in Siloam Springs on Oct. 9 when her main parachute failed.

“I heard a snap and I started spinning and I didn’t know why. I didn’t know what to do to fix it. I didn’t know how to make it stop,? Richardson told Fort Smith, Ark., television station KFSM.

She cut away her primary chute so her reserve could deploy, but it didn’t open all the way. She spun out of control, heading straight for the asphalt below.

“At the end I said, ‘I’m going to die. I’m going to hit the ground. I’m going to die,?’ she said. “I don’t remember it. I don’t remember hitting the ground. I don’t remember the impact or anything that came with it.?

Rescuers got her to a hospital in Fayetteville, where Richardson underwent surgery. She broke her pelvis in two places, broke her leg, lost six teeth and now has 15 steel plates.

“I went into the first surgery where they cut me from ear to ear and they cut my face down and they took out all the fractured egg-shelled bones and put in steel plates,? Richardson said.

During treatment, doctors found that Richardson was pregnant, which was a surprise to her. She said she would not have jumped had she known.

“To hit the ground belly first—that’s dangerous. I mean at any stage of pregnancy that’s dangerous. That’s not something you want to do let alone at 50 miles per hour,? Richardson said.

Her fall was videotaped and Richardson said she was able to watch it, without qualms.

“I wanted to watch it,? said Richardson. “And the whole reason I’m comfortable with watching it because I know how it ends.?

Richardson said her due date is June 25. She plans to make her next parachute jump in August.

Source: CBS5.com

CVAdmin
01-18-2006, 08:44 PM
... cái này thì CV có coi trong CNN news... CNN có interview cô này nữa... it's miracle and a true story! :)

tinhgiomay
01-24-2006, 01:30 AM
po tay lun.Rang ma co bảu

coofhair
02-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Sau vụ này pả ta vãi mật tới già luôn là cái chắc

caynhalavuon
02-09-2006, 05:41 AM
số đ? thiệt là đ?
trên đ?i chỉ có một mà thôi
only one

gnihtonmi
02-12-2006, 06:23 AM
mình mà phóng xe 80km/h mà xoè thì mặt mũi cũng chắc nát như bươm rồi....ặc

anhanh_anh2002
02-12-2006, 07:20 AM
?ũng là đi?u kỳ diệu của cuộc sống, chuyệ này chắc chỉ xảy ra với tỷ lệ 1 : 1000.000.000

hbquan
02-13-2006, 02:49 AM
Chắc ông tr?i chưa g?i đến tên Pà này!

akabul
02-26-2006, 12:11 AM
khong phải mà là Diêm Vương không thích bã đó thôi

akabul
02-26-2006, 12:13 AM
làm như bã chắc mấy ngư?i nhảy lầu khó chết lắm

akabul
02-26-2006, 12:14 AM
nhưng công nhận số hên.hên quá