PDA

View Full Version : V - Vui Hoc Thánh Kinh - Chúa Nhật Thứ 4 Thường Niên B

Dan Lee
01-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Vui Hoc Thánh Kinh - Chúa Nhật Thứ 4 Thường Niên B

Tải Về (http://www.tomathien.org/component/simpledownload/?view=download&format=raw&fileid=downloads%2FkinhThanh%2FnamB%2FCN+04+QN+B.doc)

Reading I (Dt 18:15-20)

A Reading from the Book of Deuteronomy

Moses spoke to all the people, saying: “A prophet like me will the Lord, your God, raise up for you from among your own kin; to him you shall listen. This is exactly what you requested of the Lord, your God, at Horeb on the day of the assembly, when you said, ‘Let us not again hear the voice of the LORD, our God, nor see this great fire any more, lest we die.’ And the Lord said to me, ‘This was well said. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their kin, and will put my words into his mouth; he shall tell them all that I command him. Whoever will not listen to my words which he speaks in my name, I myself will make him answer for it. But if a prophet presumes to speak in my name an oracle that I have not commanded him to speak, or speaks in the name of other gods, he shall die.’”

The Word of the Lord

Reading II (1 Cor 7:32-35)

A Reading from the First Letter of St. Paul to the Corinthians

Brothers and sisters: I should like you to be free of anxieties. An unmarried man is anxious about the things of the Lord, how he may please the Lord. But a married man is anxious about the things of the world, how he may please his wife, and he is divided. An unmarried woman or a virgin is anxious about the things of the Lord, so that she may be holy in both body and spirit. A married woman, on the other hand, is anxious about the things of the world, how she may please her husband. I am telling you this for your own benefit, not to impose a restraint upon you, but for the sake of propriety and adherence to the Lord without distraction.

The Word of the Lord

Gospel (Mk 1:21-28)

The Gospel According to St. Mark

Then they came to Capernaum, and on the sabbath Jesus entered the synagogue and taught. The people were astonished at his teaching, for he taught them as one having authority and not as the scribes. In their synagogue was a man with an unclean spirit; he cried out, “What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are – the Holy One of God!” Jesus rebuked him and said, “Quiet! Come out of him!” The unclean spirit convulsed him and with a loud cry came out of him. All were amazed and asked one another, “What is this? A new teaching with authority. He commands even the unclean spirits and they obey him.” His fame spread everywhere throughout the whole region of Galilee.

The Word of the Lord

Questions:

1. What amazed the multitudes about Jesus?

a. The multitudes were amazed about his physical appearance.
b. The multitudes were astonished at Jesus’ authority in teaching.
c. The multitudes were astonished at Jesus’ powerful words.

2. How did Jesus expel the demon?

a. Jesus expelled the demon by conducting a séance.
b. Jesus expelled the demon by a magical formula.
c. Jesus expelled the demon by a simple command/rebuke.

3. What purpose did Jesus’ miracles serve?

a. They made him rich.
b. They demonstrated His authority and proved He was from God.
c. They demonstrated His authority and proved He was from God.

Bài Đọc 1 (Đnl 18:15-20)

Bài Trích Sách Đệ Nhị Luật

Mô-sê nói với dân chúng rằng: “Chúa là Thiên Chúa các ngươi, sẽ gầy dựng giữa các ngươi và giữa những anh em các ngươi, một tiên tri như ta: các ngươi sẽ nghe lời người, như các nguơi đã xin cùng Chúa là Thiên Chúa các ngươi ở Horeb khi có cuộc đại hội, và các ngươi nói rằng: Tôi không muốn nghe tiếng Chúa là Thiên Chúa tôi nữa, tôi không muốn thấy ngọn lửa vĩ đại này nữa, kẻo tôi phải chết. Và Chúa phán cùng tôi: sự họ đã nói, là tốt. Ta sẽ gầy dựng giữa anh em của họ một tiên tri như ngươi; Ta sẽ đặt vào miệng người những lời của Ta, người sẽ nói cho họ biết tất cả những điều Ta sẽ truyền cho người. Và nếu kẻ nào không nghe lời của Ta mà người sẽ nói nhân danh Ta, chính Ta sẽ xét xử nó. Nhưng tiên tri nào tự phụ, nhân danh Ta mà nói lời Ta không truyền phải nói, hoặc nhân danh các thần khác mà nói, thì sẽ chết.”

Đó là Lời Chúa

Bài Đọc 2 (1 Cr 7:32-35)

Bài Trích Thư Thứ Nhất Của Thánh Phao-lô Tông Đồ Gửi Tín Hữu Cô-rin-tô

Anh em thân mến, tôi ước mong anh em khỏi phải lo lắng. Người không có vợ thì lo lắng việc Chúa, và tìm cách làm đẹp lòng Chúa. Nhưng người đã có vợ thì lo lắng việc đời này, và tìm cách làm đẹp lòng vợ mình, và họ bị chia xẻ. Cũng thế, người phụ nữ không có chồng và đồng trinh thì lo lắng việc Chúa, để nên thánh phần xác và phần hồn. Còn người phụ nữ đã có chồng thì lo lắng việc đời này, và tìm cách làm đẹp lòng chồng mình. Tôi nói thế vì ích lợi cho anh em, chứ không phải để gài bẫy anh em đâu, nhưng là để hướng dẫn anh em đến đời sống đoan chính và hoàn toàn khắng khít với Chúa.

Đó là Lời Chúa

Phúc Âm (Mc 1:21-28)

Tin Mừng Chúa Giêsu Theo Thánh Mác-cô

Đến thành Capernaum, ngày nghỉ lễ, Chúa Giêsu vào giảng dạy trong hội đường. Người ta kinh ngạc về giáo lý của Người, vì Người giảng dạy người ta như Đấng có uy quyền, chứ không như các luật sĩ.

Đang lúc đó, trong hội đường có một người bị thần ô uế ám, nên thét lên rằng: “Hỡi ông Giêsu Na-da-rét, có chuyện gì giữa chúng tôi và ông? Ông đến để tiêu diệt chúng tôi sao? Tôi biết ông là ai, là Đấng Thánh của Thiên Chúa.” Chúa Giêsu quát bảo nó rằng: “Hãy im đi và ra khỏi người này!” Thần ô uế liền dằn vặt người ấy, thét một tiếng lớn, rồi xuất khỏi người ấy. Mọi người kinh ngạc hỏi nhau rằng: “Cái gì vậy? Đấy là một giáo lý mới ư? Người dùng uy quyền mà truyền lệnh cho cả thần ô uế và chúng vâng lệnh Người.” Danh tiếng Người liền đồn ra khắp mọi nơi, và lan tràn khắp vùng lân cận xứ Ga-li-lê-a.

Đó là Lời Chúa

Câu Hỏi:

1. Chúa Giêsu đã làm gì khiến mọi người kinh ngạc như vậy?

a. Họ kinh ngạc vì ngoại hình của Chúa Giêsu.
b. Họ kinh ngạc trước uy quyền của Chúa Giêsu trong lời giảng dạy.
c. Họ kinh ngạc trước những lời mạnh mẽ của Chúa Giêsu.

2. Chúa Giêsu đã trừ quỷ bằng cách nào?

a. Chúa Giêsu trừ quỷ bằng cách cầu hồn.
b. Chúa Giêsu trừ quỷ bằng một công thức ma thuật.
c. Chúa Giêsu trừ quỷ bằng một lệnh truyền đơn giản.

3. Mục đích của những phép lạ Chúa Giêsu là gì?

a. Để giúp Chúa Giêsu trở nên giàu có.
b. Để tỏ uy quyền và chứng minh Ngài là Con Thiên Chúa.
c. Để chứng minh Ngài có thể làm phép lạ.

Tô Màu

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namB/pictures/cn04qnB.jpg

“He taught them as one having authority and not as the scribes.”
“Người giảng dạy người ta như Đấng có uy quyền, chứ không như các luật sĩ.”

Mk 1:22

Fill in the Blank

AUTHORITY - CAPERNAUM - GALILEE - HOLY ONE - JESUS - OBEY

Then they came to ______________, and on the sabbath Jesus entered the synagogue and taught.
The people were astonished at his teaching, for he taught them as one having ______________ and not as the scribes.
In their synagogue was a man with an unclean spirit; he cried out, “What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are – the ______________ of God!”
______________ rebuked him and said, “Quiet! Come out of him!” The unclean spirit convulsed him and with a loud cry came out of him.
All were amazed and asked one another, “What is this? A new teaching with authority. He commands even the unclean spirits and they ______________ him.”
His fame spread everywhere throughout the whole region of ______________.

Điền Vào Chỗ Trống

CAPERNAUM - ĐẤNG THÁNH - GA-Li-LÊ-A - GIÊSU - UY QUYỀN - VÂNG LỆNH

Đến thành ______________, ngày nghỉ lễ, Chúa Giêsu vào giảng dạy trong hội đường.
Người ta kinh ngạc về giáo lý của Người, vì Người giảng dạy người ta như Đấng có ______________, chứ không như các luật sĩ.
Đang lúc đó, trong hội đường có một người bị thần ô uế ám, nên thét lên rằng: “Hỡi ông Giêsu Na-da-rét, có chuyện gì giữa chúng tôi và ông? Ông đến để tiêu diệt chúng tôi sao? Tôi biết ông là ai, là ______________ của Thiên Chúa.”
Chúa ______________ quát bảo nó rằng: “Hãy im đi và ra khỏi người này!” Thần ô uế liền dằn vặt người ấy, thét một tiếng lớn, rồi xuất khỏi người ấy.
Mọi người kinh ngạc hỏi nhau rằng: “Cái gì vậy? Đấy là một giáo lý mới ư? Người dùng uy quyền mà truyền lệnh cho cả thần ô uế và chúng ______________ Người.”
Danh tiếng Người liền đồn ra khắp mọi nơi, và lan tràn khắp vùng lân cận xứ ______________.

Reflections

Reading I

In this reading Moses assures the people that God will raise up from among their descendants “a prophet like Moses.” This prophet will speak what God commands. He will be a true spokesman for God.

Like the people of Israel, we too must be concerned about who can teach us the true will of God. We must realize that often there are false prophets around us, advising us badly. We should turn to Christ and the Church for true teaching of what is God’s will for us, what is right and wrong, just and unjust.

How will you be a prophet to those around you?

Reading II

The community in Corinth, was, it seems, always worrying about something. They wrote to Paul with their questions, and Paul tried to teach and reassure them. In this letter he suggests that people look at their lives to see how they can devote themselves to God. Whatever our future state in life as married or unmarried people, we should begin now to give the Lord the most important place in our lives. If we do, everything else will fall into place.

What can we do to keep God at the center of our lives?

Gospel

In this reading Jesus teaches and acts with authority. In this first miracle recorded by Mark, Jesus shows his power over the forces of evil. Even the evil spirit gives witness to Jesus, recognizing him as “the Holy One of God” and submitting to his commands.

We should learn to trust in Jesus and his loving care for us. We should listen each day for his quiet voice in our hearts, urging us to trust him and to do what he asks.

What are our attitudes toward authority in our lives? Are our attitudes toward Jesus the same as or different from our attitudes toward other authorities? Does Jesus “authorize” our thoughts and actions? How or when?

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namB/pictures/stGildas.jpg

St. Gildas
Jan. 29th

St. Gildas was born at Scotland in Britain and came from a family of English nobility. As a child, he was placed under the care of a nearby monastery where he was trained by Saint Illtyd.

When he grew up, he moved to Ireland to study and give his life over to God by leading a life of sacrifice and penance. Gildas was serious about his Christian commitment and did whatever he could to get closer to God. He felt it was his responsibility to pray and sacrifice for the sins committed by the people of his times.

He wrote sermons trying to convince people to give up wickedness. He encouraged them to stop their lives of shame. Because Gildas cared so much, he was very strict in his writings. Actually, he didn’t mean to find fault with anyone. He was only begging people to turn to God.

After a pilgrimage to Rome Gildas became a hermit, living on the tiny island of Rhuys. He didn’t choose a quiet, prayerful life because he wanted to stay away from the world around him. He chose his life to help him grow closer to God.

He was more aware than most people that some things were very wrong in society. Sadly, many people did not know enough of God and his law. They did not even realize the evils that were destroying them.

Gildas attracted many followers and his hermitage became a monastery. People in the Church - priests, bishops and laymen and women also went to Gildas for advice about deeply spiritual matters. His many writings were aimed at monks, encouraging them to holiness.

Toward the end of his life, Gildas lived his hermit’s life on a tiny island in Houat, Brittany. Even though he wanted to be alone to prepare his soul for death, disciples followed him there. He welcomed them as a sign that the Lord wanted him to share his spiritual gifts with others.

Gildas was like the “conscience” of society. Sometimes we don’t like to hear about sin, but sin is real. Sometimes we, too, are tempted to do wrong or are neglectful. Then we can say a little prayer to St. Gildas. We can ask him to obtain for us the will power to do the right thing.