PDA

View Full Version : V - Vui Học Thánh Kinh - Chúa Nhật Thứ 4 Mùa Vọng Năm B

Dan Lee
12-13-2011, 08:39 PM
Vui Học Thánh Kinh - Chúa Nhật Thứ 4 Mùa Vọng Năm B

Tải Về (http://www.tomathien.org/component/simpledownload/?view=download&format=raw&fileid=downloads%2FkinhThanh%2FnamB%2FCN+04+MV+B.doc)

Reading I (2 Sm 7:1-5, 8b-12, 14a-16)

A Reading from the Second Book of Samuel

When King David was settled in his palace, and the Lord had given him rest from his enemies on every side, he said to Nathan the prophet, “Here I am living in a house of cedar, while the ark of God dwells in a tent!” Nathan answered the king, “Go, do whatever you have in mind, for the Lord is with you.” But that night the Lord spoke to Nathan and said: “Go, tell my servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord: Should you build me a house to dwell in?’

“It was I who took you from the pasture and from the care of the flock to be commander of my people Israel. I have been with you wherever you went, and I have destroyed all your enemies before you. And I will make you famous like the great ones of the earth. I will fix a place for my people Israel; I will plant them so that they may dwell in their place without further disturbance. Neither shall the wicked continue to afflict them as they did of old, since the time I first appointed judges over my people Israel. I will give you rest from all your enemies. The Lord also reveals to you that he will establish a house for you. And when your time comes and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your heir after you, sprung from your loins, and I will make his kingdom firm. I will be a father to him, and he shall be a son to me. Your house and your kingdom shall endure forever before me; your throne shall stand firm forever.”

The Word of the Lord

Reading II (Rm 16:25-27)

A Reading from the Letter of St. Paul to the Romans

Brothers and sisters: To him who can strengthen you, according to my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret for long ages but now manifested through the prophetic writings and, according to the command of the eternal God, made known to all nations to bring about the obedience of faith, to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ be glory forever and ever. Amen.

The Word of the Lord

Gospel (Lk 1:26-38)

The Gospel According to St. Luke

The angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man named Joseph, of the house of David, and the virgin’s name was Mary. And coming to her, he said, “Hail, full of grace! The Lord is with you.” But she was greatly troubled at what was said and pondered what sort of greeting this might be. Then the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.”

“Behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name him Jesus. He will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and the Lord God will give him the throne of David his father, and he will rule over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.” But Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I have no relations with a man?” And the angel said to her in reply, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God. And behold, Elizabeth, your relative, has also conceived a son in her old age, and this is the sixth month for her who was called barren; for nothing will be impossible for God.” Mary said, “Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word.” Then the angel departed from her.

The Word of the Lord

Questions:

1. How did Mary react when Gabriel greeted her?

a. She was greatly troubled at what was said and pondered what sort of greeting this might be.
b. She was overly excited because she had found favor with God.
c. She was confused and frustrated.
d. She almost fainted because she thought it was a ghost.

2. What virtue do you think Mary had that was pleasing and favorable to God?

a. Joyfulness
b. Humility
c. Optimism
d. Surrender

3. What was Mary’s response to the angel Gabriel?

a. Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word.
b. Behold I am only the servant. I am not worthy to bear the Son of God.
c. Behold I am the handmaid. I am not worthy to have you come under my roof.

Bài Đọc 1 (2 Sm 7:1-5, 8b-12, 14a, 16)

Bài Trích Sách Sa-mu-en Quyển Thứ Hai

Khi ấy vua Đa-vít ngự trong đền và khi Chúa cho ông được bằng yên tư bề, khỏi mọi quân thù chung quanh, thì vua nói với tiên tri Nathan rằng: “Ông thấy không? Ta ở trong nhà làm bằng gỗ bá hương, còn hòm bia Chúa thì để ở trong lều bằng da ư?” Nathan trả lời với vua rằng: “Điều vua nghĩ trong lòng, vua hãy đi thực hiện, vì Chúa ở với vua”. Nhưng xảy ra là, đêm ấy, có lời Chúa phán cùng Nathan rằng: “Hãy nói với Đavít tôi tớ Ta rằng: ‘Chúa phán thế này: Có phải ngươi sẽ xây cất cho Ta một ngôi nhà để ở chăng?’

“Ta đã đem ngươi ra khỏi đồi cỏ, lúc ngươi còn theo sau đoàn chiên, để ngươi trở nên thủ lãnh Israel dân Ta, và Ta ở cùng ngươi trong mọi nơi ngươi đi. Ta đã tiêu diệt mọi quân thù trước mặt ngươi, và Ta sẽ làm cho danh ngươi nên cao trọng như danh các bậc vĩ nhân trên mặt đất. Ta sẽ đặt chỉ một nơi cho Israel dân ta, và Ta sẽ vun trồng nó tại đó. Nó sẽ ở đó và sẽ không còn bị khuấy rối nữa. Con cái sự dữ sẽ không còn đến đàn áp nó như xưa nữa, như ngày Ta thiết lập các vị thẩm phán trên Israel dân Ta. Ta sẽ cho ngươi được bằng yên khỏi mọi quân thù, và Chúa phán trước cho ngươi biết là Chúa sẽ tạo lập cho ngươi một nhà. Nhà của ngươi và triều đại ngươi sẽ vững chắc đến muôn đời trước mặt Ta; ngôi báu ngươi sẽ vững bền mãi mãi.”

Đó là Lời Chúa

Bài Đọc 2 (Rm 16:25-27)

Bài Trích Thư Của Thánh Phao-lô Tông Đồ Gửi Tín Hữu Rô-ma

Anh em thân mến, kính chúc Đấng có quyền năng làm cho anh em được vững vàng theo Phúc Âm tôi loan truyền, và lời giảng dạy của Chúa Giêsu Kitô, theo mạc khải mầu nhiệm được giữ kín từ đời đời, nhưng nay được tỏ bày, và nhờ các tiên tri ghi chép theo lệnh của Thiên Chúa hằng hữu, được thông tri cho các Dân Ngoại, để dẫn đưa họ về vâng phục đức tin.

Kính chúc Thiên Chúa, Đấng khôn ngoan độc nhất, nhờ Chúa Giêsu Kitô, kính chúc Người vinh quang muôn đời! Amen.

Đó là Lời Chúa

Phúc Âm (Lc 1:26-38)

Tin Mừng Chúa Giêsu Theo Thánh Lu-ca

Khi ấy, thiên thần Gabriel được Chúa sai đến một thành xứ Ga-li-lê-a, tên là Na-da-rét, đến với một trinh nữ đã đính hôn với một người tên là Giu-se, thuộc chi họ Đa-vít, trinh nữ ấy tên là Ma-ri-a.

Thiên thần vào nhà trinh nữ và chào rằng: “Kính chào trinh nữ đầy ơn phước, Thiên Chúa ở cùng trinh nữ.” Nghe lời đó, trinh nữ bối rối và tự hỏi lời chào đó có ý nghĩa gì.

Thiên thần liền thưa: “Ma-ri-a đừng sợ, vì đã được ơn nghĩa với Chúa. Này trinh nữ sẽ thụ thai, hạ sinh một con trai và đặt tên là Giêsu. Người sẽ nên cao trọng và được gọi là Con Đấng Tối Cao. Thiên Chúa sẽ ban cho Người ngôi báu Đa-vít tổ phụ Người. Người sẽ cai trị đời đời trong nhà Gia-cóp, và triều đại Người sẽ vô tận.” Nhưng Ma-ri-a thưa với thiên thần: “Việc đó xảy đến thế nào được, vì tôi không biết đến người nam?”

Thiên thần thưa: “Chúa Thánh Thần sẽ đến với trinh nữ và uy quyền Đấng Tối Cao sẽ bao trùm trinh nữ. Vì thế, Đấng trinh nữ sinh ra sẽ là Đấng Thánh và được gọi là Con Thiên Chúa. Và này, I-sa-ve chị họ trinh nữ cũng đã thụ thai con trai trong lúc tuổi già và nay đã mang thai được sáu tháng, người mà thiên hạ gọi là son sẻ; vì không có việc gì mà Chúa không làm được.”

Ma-ri-a liền thưa: “Này tôi là tôi tớ Chúa, tôi xin vâng như lời Thiên thần truyền.” Và thiên thần cáo biệt trinh nữ.

Đó là Lời Chúa

Câu Hỏi:

1. Đức Maria đã phản ứng như thế nào khi Sứ Thần Gabriel chào bà?

a. Đức Mẹ đã bối rối và không biết lời chào ấy có ý nghĩa gì.
b. Đức Mẹ đã hồ hởi phấn khởi bởi vì Mẹ đã được ơn nghĩa với Chúa.
c. Đức Mẹ đã bối rối và khó chịu.
d. Đức Mẹ sợ muốn xỉu vì Mẹ tưởng là gặp ma.

2. Theo em, nhân đức nào của Mẹ Maria đã làm cho Chúa vui thích?

a. Vui vẻ.
b. Khiêm nhường.
c. Lạc quan.
d. Phó thác.

3. Mẹ Maria đã trả lời gì với Sứ Thần Gabriel?

a. Này tôi là tôi tớ Chúa, tôi xin vâng như lời Thiên Thần truyền.
b. Này tôi chỉ là một người tôi tớ. Tôi không xứng đáng cưu mang Con Thiên Chúa.
c. Này tôi chỉ là nữ tì hèn mọn. Tôi không đáng được ngài ngự trong nhà tôi.

Tô Màu

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namB/pictures/cn04mvB.jpg

“Behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name him Jesus.”

“Này trinh nữ sẽ thụ thai, hạ sinh một con trai và đặt tên là Giêsu.”

Lk 1:31

Fill in the Blank

GABRIEL, GRACE, HANDMAID, HOLY SPIRIT, JESUS, MOST HIGH

The angel ______________ was sent from God to a town of Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man named Joseph, of the house of David, and the virgin’s name was Mary.
And coming to her, he said, “Hail, full of ______________! The Lord is with you.”
“Behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name him ______________.”
He will be great and will be called Son of the ______________, and the Lord God will give him the throne of David his father, and he will rule over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.
But Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I have no relations with a man?” And the angel said to her in reply, “The ______________ will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God.”
Mary said, “Behold, I am the ______________ of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word.”

Điền Vào Chỗ Trống

ĐẤNG TỐi CAO, GABRIEL, GIÊSU, ƠN PHƯỚC, Tôi TỚ, THÁNH THẦN

Khi ấy, thiên thần ______________ được Chúa sai đến một thành xứ Ga-li-lê-a, tên là Na-da-rét, đến với một trinh nữ đã đính hôn với một người tên là Giu-se, thuộc chi họ Đa-vít, trinh nữ ấy tên là Ma-ri-a.
Thiên thần vào nhà trinh nữ và chào rằng: “Kính chào trinh nữ đầy ______________, Thiên Chúa ở cùng trinh nữ.”
Thiên thần liền thưa: “Ma-ri-a đừng sợ, vì đã được ơn nghĩa với Chúa. Này trinh nữ sẽ thụ thai, hạ sinh một con trai và đặt tên là ______________.”
Người sẽ nên cao trọng và được gọi là Con ______________. Thiên Chúa sẽ ban cho Người ngôi báu Đa-vít tổ phụ Người. Người sẽ cai trị đời đời trong nhà Gia-cóp, và triều đại Người sẽ vô tận.”
Nhưng Ma-ri-a thưa với thiên thần: “Việc đó xảy đến thế nào được, vì tôi không biết đến người nam?” Thiên thần thưa: “Chúa ______________ sẽ đến với trinh nữ và uy quyền Đấng Tối Cao sẽ bao trùm trinh nữ. Vì thế, Đấng trinh nữ sinh ra sẽ là Đấng Thánh và được gọi là Con Thiên Chúa.”
Ma-ri-a liền thưa: “Này tôi là ______________ Chúa, tôi xin vâng như lời Thiên thần truyền.”

Reflections

Reading I

This first reading tells about King David of Israel, an ancestor of Jesus. David did great things for his people; he established his capital in Jerusalem and brought there the Ark of the Covenant. The ark contained the two stone tablets of the Ten Commandments and was kept in a tent that was considered the “house” of God. David felt ashamed to be living in a palace while the ark of God was kept in a tent. He wished to build a house for God, but instead God promised that David’s rule and family would last forever: “Your house and your kingdom shall endure forever before me.”

We should share David’s respect for God and place the concerns of God before our own. Jesus himself came homeless into the world; there was no room for him in the inn at Bethlehem. Let us make room for him in our hearts this Christmas.

Why do we call churches “the house of God”? What are the meanings of the word “dwell”? Where else does God dwell? How does David show his deep respect for God? How does showing respect for our churches show respect for God? Why do you feel that church is a very special place to be?

Reading II

In this reading Saint Paul praises God for at last revealing Jesus Christ through the prophets and the gospel to all believers and to people of all nations. Let us praise and thank God for the priceless gift of faith in Jesus Christ, “the mystery kept secret for long ages.” Let us welcome Jesus with deep faith at his birth among us and at all his “comings” into our lives.

What is this “mystery hidden for many ages”? How is this mystery finally revealed or manifested? To whom does St. Paul say the mystery is made known? What are some of the comings of Jesus into our lives? How can we keep Jesus at the center of our Christmas celebration? What are some distractions that surround Christmas in our world today?

Gospel

In today’s reading about the annunciation, an angel tells Mary that she is to be the mother of Jesus. The angel recalls the prophecy to David that we saw in the first reading. “The Lord God will give him the throne of David his father. He will rule over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.” Mary does not understand this great mystery but accepts God’s will humbly: “I am the handmaid of the Lord. May it be done to me…”

There may be times when God will ask of us things we do not completely understand. Mary’s openness to God’s will can help us. We should pray lovingly and gratefully to Mary for the blessings she helps bring to us.

Mary does not understand all that God was asking of her. What is the sentence in Luke’s gospel that tells us this? What three comforting words did the angel speak to her? What did Mary respond to the angel that says she was willing to do God’s will? How can we listen to God who speaks to us in different ways?

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namB/pictures/stUrbanV.jpg
Blessed Urban V
Dec. 19th

Blessed Urban’s name before he became pope was William de Grimoard. He was born at Grisac, Languedoc in France. He became a Benedictine monk in Chirac near his home. As a priest he taught canon law, then became Vicar General, later the Abbot of a big Monastary and advisor to the Queen.

He was finally chosen Pope and took the name Urban V. At this time, the Pope lived in a city called Avignon, in France. He loved the Benedictine order so much that even after becoming Pope, he still wore the Benedictine habit (long robe).

After many years Urban made up his mind to go to Rome, because that is where the Pope should live. The Pope is the bishop of Rome, and Urban knew that his place was in Rome.

There were many difficulties. The people in France objected to his going, but Urban did what he felt was right.

The people of Rome were overjoyed to have the Pope back. They were especially joyful to have such a holy man as was Urban V. He set about at once to repair the great churches of Rome.

He worked very hard to unite the Eastern and Western Churches. He helped the poor, and encouraged the people to be fervent and holy again. Emperor Charles V showed great respect to the Holy Father.

But Urban had many problems. He was getting sicker and weaker all the time. Many of his cardinals kept advising him to go back to Avignon and at last he gave in.

As he prepared to leave Rome, the people of the city begged him to stay. He was very sad, but left anyway. About three months later, he died.

It was not right for Urban to leave Rome, because as the bishop of Rome he belonged there. But aside from this weakness, he was a very holy and good man and he was called “a light of the world and a way of truth”.