PDA

View Full Version : V - Vui Học Kinh Thánh Lễ Chúa Kitô Vua Năm A

Dan Lee
11-14-2011, 09:09 PM
Vui Học Kinh Thánh - Lễ Chúa Kitô Vua Năm A

Tải Về (http://www.tomathien.org/component/simpledownload/?view=download&format=raw&fileid=downloads%2FkinhThanh%2FnamA%2FchuaKitoVua.doc)

Reading I (Ez 34:11-12, 15-17)

A Reading from the Book of Ezekiel:

Thus says the Lord GOD: I myself will look after and tend my sheep. As a shepherd tends his flock when he finds himself among his scattered sheep, so will I tend my sheep. I will rescue them from every place where they were scattered when it was cloudy and dark. I myself will pasture my sheep; I myself will give them rest, says the Lord GOD. The lost I will seek out, the strayed I will bring back, the injured I will bind up, the sick I will heal, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy, shepherding them rightly.

As for you, my sheep, says the Lord GOD, I will judge between one sheep and another, between rams and goats.

The Word of the Lord.

Reading II (1 Cor 15:20-26, 28)

A Reading from the First Letter of St. Paul to the Corithians:

Brothers and sisters: Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through man, the resurrection of the dead came also through man. For just as in Adam all die, so too in Christ shall all be brought to life, but each one in proper order: Christ the firstfruits; then, at his coming, those who belong to Christ; then comes the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has destroyed every sovereignty and every authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. When everything is subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to the one who subjected everything to him, so that God may be all in all.

The Word of the Lord.

Gospel (Mt 13:31-46)

The Gospel According to St. Matthew:

Jesus said to his disciples: “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit upon his glorious throne, and all the nations will be assembled before him. And he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will place the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me.’ Then the righteous will answer him and say, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? When did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? When did we see you ill or in prison, and visit you?’ And the king will say to them in reply, ‘Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of the least brothers of mine, you did for me.’ Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, a stranger and you gave me no welcome, naked and you gave me no clothing, ill and in prison, and you did not care for me.’ Then they will answer and say, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or ill or in prison, and not minister to your needs?’ He will answer them, ‘Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me.’ And these will go off to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

The Word of the Lord.

Questions:

1. Who is the Son of Man?

a. The Son of Man is a king. When he comes in his glory, all people will live in peace.
b. The Son of Man is Jesus. When he comes in his glory, all nations will be assembled before him to be judged.
c. The Son of Man is the son of Joseph. When he comes in his glory, all people will be happy.

2. Why does the King reward those on his right?

a. The King rewards those on his right because they did many good things for him and for his family.
b. The King rewards those on his right because those people gave him food, drink, clothes, and cared for him when he was sick and in prison.
c. The King rewards those on his right because those people did not look down on him when he was in despair and they treated him like their own brother.
d. All of the above.

3. Do you believe that when you help someone you help Jesus Himself? Why do you believe so?

a. Yes, I believe that when I help someone I help Jesus Himself because Jesus said: “Whatever you did for one of the least brothers of mine, you did for me.”
b. No, I don’t believe that when I help someone I help Jesus Himself because Jesus is in heaven and in the Tabernacle, not in people.
c. Yes, but sometimes I am confused. I am not quite sure that because I have met people who are really ungrateful after I helped them.

Bài Đọc 1 (Ed 34:11-12, 15-17)

Bài Trích Sách Tiên Tri Ê-dê-ki-en:

Đây Chúa là Thiên Chúa phán: “Này chính Ta săn sóc đoàn chiên của Ta và Ta sẽ kiểm soát chúng. Như một mục tử kiểm điểm đoàn chiên trong ngày chúng bị tản mát, thì Ta cũng kiểm điểm đoàn chiên Ta như vậy. Ta sẽ giải thoát chúng khỏi mọi nơi mà chúng đã bị phân tán, và trong ngày mây mù đen tối.

“Chính Ta sẽ chăn dắt các chiên Ta, chính Ta sẽ cho chúng nằm nghỉ, Chúa là Thiên Chúa phán như thế. Ta sẽ tìm con chiên đã mất, sẽ đem con chiên lạc về, sẽ băng bó con chiên bị thương tích, sẽ lo chữa con chiên bị ốm đau, con nào mập béo, Ta sẽ chăm sóc, và sẽ chăn dắt nó trong sự công chính.

“Còn các ngươi, hỡi chiên của Ta, Chúa là Thiên Chúa phán thế này: Này Ta sẽ phân xử giữa con này với con khác, giữa cừu đực với dê đực.”

Đó là Lời Chúa.

Bài Đọc 2 (1 Cr 15:20-26, 28)

Bài Trích Thư Thứ Nhất Của Thánh Phao-lô Tông Đồ Gửi Tín Hữu Cô-rin-tô:

Anh em thân mến, Đức Kitô đã từ cõi chết sống lại, là hoa quả đầu mùa của những kẻ yên giấc. Vậy sự chết bởi một người, thì sự kẻ chết sống lại cũng bởi một người. Cũng như mọi người đều phải chết nơi A-đam thế nào, thì mọi người cũng sẽ được tác sinh trong Đức Kitô như vậy. Nhưng ai nấy đều theo thứ tự của mình, hoa quả đầu mùa là Đức Kitô, đoạn đến những kẻ thuộc về Đức Kitô, những kẻ đã tin Người xuống thế: rồi đến tận cùng khi Người đã trao vương quốc lại cho Thiên Chúa Cha, và đã tiêu diệt mọi đầu mục, quyền năng và thế lực.

Nhưng Người còn phải cai trị cho đến khi Người đặt mọi quân thù dưới chân Người. Kẻ thù cuối cùng sẽ bị tiêu diệt là sự chết. Khi mọi sự đã suy phục Người, bấy giờ chính Con cũng sẽ suy phục Đấng đã bắt mọi sự suy phục mình, để Thiên Chúa nên mọi sự trong mọi sự.

Đó là Lời Chúa.

Phúc Âm (Mt 25:31-46)

Tin Mừng Chúa Giêsu Theo Thánh Mát-thêu:

Khi ấy, Chúa Giêsu phán cùng các môn đệ rằng: “Khi Con Người đến trong vinh quang, có hết thảy mọi thiên thần hầu cận, Người sẽ ngự trên ngai uy linh của Người. Muôn dân sẽ được tập họp lại trước mặt Người, và Người sẽ phân chia họ ra, như mục tử tách chiên ra khỏi dê. Chiên thì Người cho đứng bên phải, còn dê ở bên trái.

“Bấy giờ Vua sẽ phán với những người bên hữu rằng: ‘Hãy đến, hỡi những kẻ Cha Ta chúc phúc, hãy lãnh lấy phần gia nghiệp là Nước Trời đã chuẩn bị cho các ngươi từ khi tạo dựng vũ trụ. Vì xưa Ta đói, các ngươi cho ăn; Ta khát, các ngươi đã cho uống; Ta là khách lạ, các ngươi đã tiếp rước; Ta mình trần, các ngươi đã cho mặc; Ta đau yếu các ngươi đã viếng thăm; Ta bị tù đày, các ngươi đã đến với Ta.'

“Khi ấy người lành đáp lại rằng: ‘Lạy Chúa, có bao giờ chúng con thấy Chúa đói mà cho ăn, khát mà cho uống; có bao giờ chúng con thấy Chúa là lữ khách mà tiếp rước, mình trần mà cho mặc; có khi nào chúng con thấy Chúa yếu đau hay bị tù đày mà chúng con đến viếng Chúa đâu?’ Vua đáp lại: ‘Quả thật, Ta bảo các ngươi: những gì các ngươi đã làm cho một trong các anh em bé mọn nhất của Ta đây là các ngươi đã làm cho chính Ta.’

“Rồi Người cũng sẽ nói với những kẻ bên trái rằng: ‘Hỡi phường bị chúc dữ, hãy lui khỏi mặt Ta mà vào lửa muôn đời đã đốt sẵn cho ma quỷ và kẻ theo chúng. Vì xưa Ta đói, các ngươi không cho ăn; Ta khát, các ngươi không cho uống; Ta là khách lạ, các ngươi chẳng tiếp rước; Ta mình trần, các ngươi không cho đồ mặc; Ta đau yếu và ở tù, các ngươi đâu có viếng thăm Ta!’

“Bấy giờ họ cũng đáp lại rằng: ‘Lạy Chúa có bao giờ chúng con đã thấy Chúa đói khát, khách lạ hay mình trần, yếu đau hay ở tù, mà chúng con chẳng giúp đỡ Chúa đâu?’ Khi ấy Người đáp lại: ‘Ta bảo thật cho các ngươi biết: những gì các ngươi đã không làm cho một trong các anh em bé mọn nhất của Ta đây, là các ngươi đã không làm cho chính Ta.’ Những kẻ ấy sẽ phải tống vào chốn cực hình muôn thuở, còn các người lành thì được vào cõi sống ngàn thu.”

Đó là Lời Chúa.

Câu Hỏi:

1. Ai là “Con Người” và chuyện gì sẽ xảy ra khi Ngài đến trong vinh quang?

a. “Con Người” là một vị vua. Khi Ngài đến trong vinh quang, tất cả các dân tộc sẽ sống trong hòa bình.
b. “Con người” là Chúa Giêsu. Khi Ngài đến trong vinh quang, tất cà mọi dân tộc sẽ quy tụ trước mặt Ngài để chịu phán xét.
c. “Con người” là con trai của ông Giuse. Khi Ngài đến trong vinh quang, tất cả mọi người sẽ sống trong hạnh phúc.

2. Tại sao nhà vua lại ban thưởng cho những người bên phải của Ngài?

a. Đức vua ban thưởng cho những người bên phải của Ngài là bởi vì họ đã làm những việc tốt lành cho ngài và cho gia đình của Ngài.
b. Đức vua ban thưởng cho những người bên phải của Ngài là bởi vì họ đã cho ngài ăn, uống, quần áo, và chăm sóc cho ngài khi ngài đau yếu và bị ở tù.
c. Đức vua ban thưởng cho những người bên phải của Ngài là bởi vì họ đã không coi thường ngài khi ngài lâm cảnh khốn khó và đối xử với ngài như một người anh em.
d. Tất cả đều đúng.

3. Em có tin rằng khi em giúp đỡ cho một người nào đó là khi đó em làm cho chính Chúa Giêsu hay không?

a. Em tin rằng khi em giúp đỡ cho bất cứ cho ai thì lúc đó em làm cho chính Chúa bởi vì chính Chúa Giêsu đã phán: “Mỗi lần các ngươi làm như thế cho một trong những anh em bé nhỏ nhất của Ta đây, là các ngươi đã làm cho chính Ta vậy.”
b. Em không tin rằng khi em giúp đỡ cho bất cứ cho ai thì lúc đó em làm cho chính Chúa , bởi vì Chúa Giêsu đang ở trên thiên đàng và ở trong Nhà Tạm chứ không ở trong người ta.
c. Vâng, em tin, nhưng em không tin chắc lắm, bởi vì em đã từng gặp những người rất là vô ơn sau khi em đã giúp đỡ cho họ.

Tô Màu

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/chuaKitoVuaA.jpg

“Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom.”
“Hỡi những kẻ Cha Ta chúc phúc, hãy lãnh lấy phần gia nghiệp là Nước Trời.”
Mt 25:34

Fill in the Blank

DRINK FOOD KINGDOM LEAST SHEEP THRONE

Jesus said to his disciples: “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit upon his glorious ______________, and all the nations will be assembled before him.”
And he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will place the ______________ on his right and the goats on his left.
Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the ______________ prepared for you from the foundation of the world.’
When I was hungry and you gave me ______________, I was thirsty and you gave me ______________, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me.
Whatever you did for one of the ______________ brothers of mine, you did for me.

Điền Vào Chỗ Trống

ĂN BÉ MỌN CHIÊN NGAI NƯỚC TRỜI UỐNG

Khi ấy, Chúa Giêsu phán cùng các môn đệ rằng: “Khi Con Người đến trong vinh quang, có hết thảy mọi thiên thần hầu cận, Người sẽ ngự trên ______________ uy linh của Người. Muôn dân sẽ được tập họp lại trước mặt Người”
Người sẽ phân chia họ ra, như mục tử tách chiên ra khỏi dê. ______________ thì Người cho đứng bên phải, còn dê ở bên trái.
Bấy giờ Vua sẽ phán với những người bên hữu rằng: ‘Hãy đến, hỡi những kẻ Cha Ta chúc phúc, hãy lãnh lấy phần gia nghiệp là ______________ đã chuẩn bị cho các ngươi từ khi tạo dựng vũ trụ.’
Khi xưa Ta đói, các ngươi cho ______________; Ta khát, các ngươi đã cho ______________; Ta là khách lạ, các ngươi đã tiếp rước; Ta mình trần, các ngươi đã cho mặc; Ta đau yếu các ngươi đã viếng thăm; Ta bị tù đày, các ngươi đã đến với Ta.
Những gì các ngươi đã làm cho một trong các anh em ______________ nhất của Ta đây là các ngươi đã làm cho chính Ta.

Reflections

Reading I

In the Bible, one of the most frequently used images for God is that of a shepherd. The image appears again and again in the Old and New Testaments. Ezekiel sees God as a devoted shepherd who rescues the lost and the strays from dark places. God tends the injured sheep, heals the sick, and gives rest to the entire flock. The goats who do not belong to the flock will be separated out.

What are some things a shepherd does for the sheep? What are some things God does for his people? Why is the shepherd a good image for God? The image of a shepherd is also used to describe leaders in the church, especially bishops and the Pope. What do these leaders carry to remind us all what kind of leadership God expects in his Church? In a certain way, all of us are called to leadership. How could we care for those we are responsible for and lead them forward in the faith?

Reading II

The second reading reminds us to look forward to the day when all creation will recognize Christ’s reign. At his second coming, Christ will put an end to death by raising our bodies to eternal life. The entire universe will be in harmony with God, and God will be all in all. We can pray “Come, O Lord, and reign over our lives and our world.”

Christ reigns over the living and the dead. What three things does Paul tell us about this kingship in this reading? St. Paul’s letter mentions that “those who belong to him” will have life in Christ. What does it mean to belong to someone? How does it make you feel to know you belong?

Gospel

Today, on the feast of Christ the King, we read that a ruler or leader should be like a shepherd. The leader is to care for all the people and protect them. And a wise and loving ruler knows that what is important for the people is equally important for their leader. In today’s gospel, the ruler is also a judge. At the last judgment, Christ is pictured as the king who judges the nations. How does he judge? On the basis of care and concern for the needy. Did you notice in the gospel that all the people were surprised at the king’s answer to their questions? How lucky we are to have Jesus tell us what they did not seem to know, that when we do for others, we do to him, and that we will be judged on our works of mercy and justice. Take a moment to think about these works that the gospel mentions. Ask Christ to reign and rule in your heart and in the whole world.

In this reading, what criteria does the ruler/judge use to separate the good and evil ones? List the actions, called Works of Mercy, that are rewarded in this story. List the actions that are not rewarded. Those who were brought into the kingdom and those who were excluded asked the same question. What was the question? What was the answer? What truth is being suggested? What does the king say at the end of both judgments? Who are “the least” referred to in this story?

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/stAgnes.jpg
St. Agnes of Assisi
Nov 19th

Agnes was the sister of St. Clare and her first follower. When Agnes left home two weeks after Clare’s departure, their family attempted to bring Agnes back by force. They tried to drag her out of the monastery, but all of a sudden her body became so heavy that several knights could not budge it. Her uncle Monaldo tried to strike her but was temporarily paralyzed. The knights then left Agnes and Clare in peace.

Agnes matched her sister in devotion to prayer and in willingness to endure the strict penances which characterized their lives at San Damiano. In 1221 a group of Benedictine nuns in Monticelli (near Florence) asked to become Poor Clares. St. Clare sent Agnes to become abbess of that monastery. Agnes soon wrote a rather sad letter about how much she missed Clare and the other nuns at San Damiano. After establishing other Poor Clare monasteries in northern Italy, Agnes was recalled to San Damiano in 1253 when Clare was dying.

Agnes followed Clare in death three months later. Agnes was canonized in 1753.