PDA

View Full Version : V - Vui học Thánh Kinh - Chúa Nhật Thứ 33 Thường Niên A

Dan Lee
11-11-2011, 09:48 PM
Vui học Thánh Kinh - Chúa Nhật Thứ 33 Thường Niên A

Tải Về (http://www.tomathien.org/component/simpledownload/?view=download&format=raw&fileid=downloads%2FkinhThanh%2FnamA%2FCN+33+QN+A.doc)

Reading I (Prv 31:10-13, 19-20, 30-31)

A Reading from the Book of Proverbs

When one finds a worthy wife, her value is far beyond pearls. Her husband, entrusting his heart to her, has an unfailing prize. She brings him good, and not evil, all the days of her life. She obtains wool and flax and works with loving hands. She puts her hands to the distaff, and her fingers ply the spindle. She reaches out her hands to the poor, and extends her arms to the needy. Charm is deceptive and beauty fleeting; the woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Give her a reward for her labors, and let her works praise her at the city gates.

The Word of the Lord.

Reading II (1 Thes 5:1-6)

A Reading from the first Letter of St. Paul to the Thesolonians:

Concerning times and seasons, brothers and sisters, you have no need for anything to be written to you. For you yourselves know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief at night. When people are saying, “Peace and security”, then sudden disaster comes upon them, like labor pains upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness, for that day to overtake you like a thief. For all of you are children of the light and children of the day. We are not of the night or of darkness. Therefore, let us not sleep as the rest do, but let us stay alert and sober.

The Word of the Lord.

Gospel (Mt 25:14-30)

The Gospel According to St. Matthew:

Jesus told his disciples this parable: “A man going on a journey called in his servants and entrusted his possessions to them. To one he gave five talents; to another, two; to a third, one – to each according to his ability. Then he went away. Immediately the one who received five talents went and traded with them, and made another five. Likewise, the one who received two made another two. But the man who received one went off and dug a hole in the ground and buried his master’s money.

After a long time the master of those servants came back and settled accounts with them. The one who had received five talents came forward bringing the additional five. He said, ‘Master, you gave me five talents. See, I have made five more.’ His master said to him, ‘Well done, my good and faithful servant. Since you were faithful in small matters, I will give you great responsibilities. Come, share your master’s joy.’ Then the one who had received two talents also came forward and said, ‘Master, you gave me two talents. See, I have made two more.’ His master said to him, ‘Well done, my good and faithful servant. Since you were faithful in small matters, I will give you great responsibilities. Come, share your master’s joy.’ Then the one who had received the one talent came forward and said, ‘Master, I knew you were a demanding person, harvesting where you did not plant and gathering where you did not scatter; so out of fear I went off and buried your talent in the ground. Here it is back.’ His master said to him in reply, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I did not plant and gather where I did not scatter? Should you not then have put my money in the bank so that I could have got it back with interest on my return? Now then! Take the talent from him and give it to the one with ten. For to everyone who has, more will be given and he will grow rich; but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. And throw this useless servant into the darkness outside, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth.”

The Word of the Lord.

Questions:

1. What did the master do before he went a way?

a. He gave his servants all his possessions without saying anything.
b. He called his servants in and gave each of them a certain amount of talents according to their ability.
c. He threw a farewell party and gave his servants all of his possessions.
d. He did nothing at all.

2. What did the servants do when their master came home?

a. They told the master that they doubled the talents he gave them.
b. They told the master that they buried the talents he gave them.
c. Two servants reported that they doubled the talents, and one servant told the master that he buried the talent.
d. They did not do anything at all.

3. What was the reason the servant buried the talent?

a. He wanted to save it for himself.
b. He was afraid of his master, and so he hid it.
c. He knew his master was a demanding person.
d. a and c.
e. b and c.

Bài Đọc 1 (Cn 31:10-13, 19-20, 30-31)

Bài Trích Sách Châm Ngôn

Ai tìm được một người vợ tài đức? Nàng đáng giá hơn ngọc ngà. Chồng nàng đặt lòng tin tưởng nơi nàng và chàng không thiếu thốn vật thực. Trọn đời, nàng sẽ mang lại cho chồng sự lành, chứ không phải sự dữ. Nàng tìm lông chiên và sợi gai, rồi nàng cần mẫn dùng tay làm việc. Nàng ra tay đưa thoi dệt vải, và ngón tay nàng cầm xe kéo sợi. Nàng rộng tay bố thí cho người nghèo khó, và giơ tay hướng dẫn kẻ bần cùng.

Duyên dáng thì giả dối và nhan sắc thì hão huyền: Người phụ nữ kính sợ Chúa, sẽ được ca tụng. Hãy tặng cho nàng hoa quả do tay mình làm ra, và sự nghiệp của nàng hãy ca tụng nàng tại các cửa thành.

Đó là Lời Chúa.

Bài Đọc 2 (1 Tx 5:1-6)

Bài Trích Thư Thứ Nhất Của Thánh Phao-lô Tông Đồ Gửi Tín Hữu Thê-xa-lô-ni-ca:

Anh em thân mến, về thời nào và lúc nào, anh em không cần chúng tôi viết cho anh em. Vì chính anh em đã biết rõ ngày Chúa sẽ đến như kẻ trộm trong đêm tối.

Khi người ta nói rằng: “Yên ổn và an toàn”, thì chính lúc đó tai hoạ thình lình giáng xuống trên họ, như cơn đau đớn xảy đến cho người mang thai và họ không sao thoát khỏi. Phần anh em, hỡi anh em thân mến, anh em không còn tối tăm, đến nỗi ngày đó bắt chợt anh em như kẻ trộm, vì tất cả anh em là con cái sự sáng, con cái ban ngày; chúng ta không thuộc về ban đêm và tối tăm. Vậy chúng ta đừng mê ngủ như những người khác, nhưng hãy tỉnh thức và điều độ.

Đó là Lời Chúa.

Phúc Âm (Mt 25:14-30)

Tin Mừng Chúa Giêsu Kitô theo Thánh Mát-thêu:

Khi ấy, Chúa Giêsu phán cùng các môn đệ dụ ngôn này rằng:“Có một người kia sắp đi xa, liền gọi các đầy tớ đến mà giao phó tài sản của ông. Ông trao cho người này năm nén bạc, người kia hai nén, người khác nữa một nén, tùy theo khả năng của mỗi người, đoạn ông ra đi.

“Người lãnh năm nén bạc ra đi và dùng tiền ấy buôn bán làm lợi được năm nén khác. Người lãnh hai nén cũng đi làm lợi được hai nén khác. Còn người lãnh một nén, thì đi đào lỗ chôn giấu tiền của chủ mình.

“Sau một thời gian lâu dài, ông chủ các đầy tớ ấy trở về và đòi họ tính sổ. Vậy người lãnh năm nén bạc đến, mang theo năm nén khác mà nói rằng: ‘Thưa ông, ông trao cho tôi năm nén bạc, đây tôi làm lợi được năm nén khác.’ Ông chủ bảo người ấy rằng: ‘Hỡi đầy tớ tốt lành và trung tín, vì ngươi đã trung tín trong việc nhỏ, ta sẽ đặt ngươi làm những việc lớn, ngươi hãy vào hưởng sự vui mừng của chủ ngươi.’ Người đã lãnh hai nén bạc cũng đến và nói: ‘Thưa ông, ông đã trao cho tôi hai nén bạc; đây tôi đã làm lợi được hai nén khác.’ Ông chủ bảo người ấy rằng: ‘Hỡi đầy tớ tốt lành và trung tín, vì ngươi đã trung tín trong việc nhỏ, ta sẽ đặt ngươi làm những việc lớn, ngươi hãy vào hưởng sự vui mừng của chủ ngươi.’

“Còn người lãnh một nén bạc đến và nói: ‘Thưa ông, tôi biết ông là người keo kiệt, gặt nơi không gieo và thu nơi ông không phát: nên tôi khiếp sợ mà đi chôn giấu nén bạc của ông dưới đất. Đây của ông, xin trả lại cho ông.’ Ông chủ trả lời người ấy rằng: ‘Hỡi đầy tớ hư thân và biếng nhác, ngươi đã biết ta gặt chỗ không gieo, thu nơi không phát: vậy lẽ ra ngươi phải giao bạc của ta cho người đổi tiền, và khi ta trở về, ta sẽ thu cả vốn lẫn lời. Bởi thế, các ngươi hãy lấy nén bạc lại mà trao cho người có mười nén. Vì người có sẽ cho thêm và sẽ được dư dật, còn kẻ chẳng có, thì vật gì coi như của nó, cũng lấy đi. Còn tên đầy tớ vô dụng, các ngươi hãy ném nó ra ngoài vào nơi tối tăm, ở đó sẽ phải khóc lóc nghiến răng.”

Đó là Lời Chúa.

Câu Hỏi:

1. Ông chủ đã làm gì trước khi ông đi xa?

a. Ông trao cho các đầy tớ tất cả tài sản của ông và chẳng nói gì cả.
b. Ông gọi các đầy tớ lại và trao cho họ mỗi người một số bạc tùy vào khả năng của họ.
c. Ông mở tiệc tạm biệt các đầy tớ rồi ông trao cho họ tất cả tài sản của ông cho họ.
d. Ông ta chẳng làm gì cả.

2. Những người đầy tớ đã làm gì khi ông chủ của họ trở về nhà?

a. Họ báo cho ông biết họ đã làm lợi gấp đôi số bạc mà ông giao cho họ trước kia.
b. Họ đã báo cho ông chủ biết họ đã chôn cất số bạc mà ông đã giao cho họ.
c. Hai người đầy tớ báo rằng họ đã làm lợi gấp đôi số bạc ông giao cho họ, và một người đầy tớ đã báo cho ông chủ biết là anh ta đã chôn nén bạc của ông dưới đất.

3. Lý do nào mà người đầy tớ lại đem chôn nén bạc của ông chủ xuống đất vậy?

a. Anh ta muốn cất giữ cho riêng anh ta.
b. Anh ta đã sợ ông chủ nên đã chôn giấu nó.
c. Anh ta cho rằng ông chủ là một người keo kiệt.
d. Câu a và c đúng.
e. Câu a và c đúng.

Tô Màu

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/cn33qnA.jpg

“Since you were faithful in small matters, I will give you great responsibilities.”
“Vì ngươi đã trung tín trong việc nhỏ, ta sẽ đặt ngươi làm những việc lớn.”
Mt 25:21

Fill in the Blank

BURIED - FAITHFUL - LAZY - RICH - TAKEN - TALENTS

Jesus told his disciples this parable: “A man going on a journey called in his servants and entrusted his possessions to them. To one he gave five ______________; to another, two; to a third, one – to each according to his ability.”
Immediately the one who received five talents went and traded with them, and made another five. Likewise, the one who received two made another two. But the man who received one went off and dug a hole in the ground and ______________ his master’s money.
The master said to the servant who made five more, ‘Well done, my good and faithful servant. Since you were ______________ in small matters, I will give you great responsibilities. Come, share your master’s joy.’
Then the one who had received the one talent came forward and return the talent to his master. His master said to him in reply, “You wicked, ______________ servant!”
For to everyone who has, more will be given and he will grow ______________.
From the one who has not, even what he has will be ______________ away.

Điền Vào Chỗ Trống

BIẾNG NHÁC - CHÔN GIẤU - Dư DẬT - LẤY - NÉN BẠC - TRUNG TÍN

Khi ấy, Chúa Giêsu phán cùng các môn đệ dụ ngôn này rằng: “Có một người kia sắp đi xa, liền gọi các đầy tớ đến mà giao phó tài sản của ông. Ông trao cho người này năm ______________, người kia hai nén, người khác nữa một nén, tùy theo khả năng của mỗi người.”
Người lãnh năm nén bạc ra đi và dùng tiền ấy buôn bán làm lợi được năm nén khác. Người lãnh hai nén cũng đi làm lợi được hai nén khác. Còn người lãnh một nén, thì đi đào lỗ ______________ tiền của chủ mình.
Ông chủ bảo người lãnh năm nén bạc rằng: ‘Hỡi đầy tớ tốt lành và trung tín, vì ngươi đã ______________ trong việc nhỏ, ta sẽ đặt ngươi làm những việc lớn, ngươi hãy vào hưởng sự vui mừng của chủ ngươi.’
Người lãnh một nén bạc đến và trả lại nén bạc. Ông chủ nói với người ấy rằng: ‘Hỡi đầy tớ hư thân và ______________.”
Người có sẽ cho thêm và sẽ được ______________.
Còn kẻ chẳng có, thì vật gì coi như của nó, cũng ______________ đi.

Reflections

Reading I

The woman in today’s reading is described as a treasure. She has chosen to use her considerable talents as a wife. She is creative and has a head for business. She cares not only for her family but also for the needy whom she serves. She honors the Lord and is honored in turn by those who know her. Her beauty comes from within, because her spirit is focused on God. In her wisdom, she brings goodness to her husband.

What makes a person worthy? What are some accomplishments of the woman in the reading? What does it mean to say, “beauty is fleeting”? How does the writer describe this woman’s care for the poor? Do your “works” praise you?

Reading II

Saint Paul is a little like Paul Revere in today’s second reading. He is sounding the alarm to wake up those Christians who are forgetting to act as “children of the light” right now. Paul says that they have to be awake and be prepared for the Lord’s coming at the end of time.

What does the “day of the Lord” mean? Is this day expected or unexpected? Why? How do you think we can become “children of the light”? When is one in darkness?

Gospel

Why do you think Jesus told his disciples the parable in today's reading? Perhaps he does not want them to mistake being humble with hiding ones skills and abilities. Each of the three servants receives a certain amount of money from the master. The first two servants use their gift wisely and increase their master’s investment. But the third servant, out of fear and lack of self-confidence, buries the money. When the master returns, that servant has nothing to offer him but the small amount received in the first place.

When the wise servants report to their master, he says, “Come share your master’s joy.” Have you ever felt joy after you have done a good job at something? When God gives talents and blessings, what does he expect? What does it mean to “settle accounts”? Why does the third servant bury his funds? Have you ever been afraid to do something good? What makes you afraid? In the first reading, the woman was praised for “fear of the Lord”. In this gospel, fear got the servant into trouble. What is the difference between “fear” and “fear of the Lord”?

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/stCabrini.jpg
St. Frances Xavier Cabrini
Nov. 13th

Frances Xavier Cabrini was the first United States citizen to be canonized; she became a U.S. citizen in 1909. Her deep trust in the loving care of her God gave her the strength to be a valiant woman doing the work of Christ.

Refused admission to the religious order which had educated her to be a teacher, she began charitable work at the House of Providence Orphanage in Cadogno, Italy. In September 1877, she made her vows there and took the religious habit.

When the bishop closed the orphanage in 1880, he named Frances prioress of the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart. Seven young women from the orphanage joined with her.

Since her early childhood in Italy, Frances had wanted to be a missionary in China but, at the urging of Pope Leo XIII, Frances went west instead of east. She traveled with six sisters to New York City to work with the thousands of Italian immigrants living there.

She found disappointment and difficulties with every step. When she arrived in New York City, the house intended to be her first orphanage in the United States was not available. The archbishop advised her to return to Italy. But Frances, truly a valiant woman, departed from the archbishop’s residence all the more determined to establish that orphanage. And she did.

In 35 years Frances Xavier Cabrini founded 67 institutions dedicated to caring for the poor, the abandoned, the uneducated and the sick. Seeing great need among Italian immigrants who were losing their faith, she organized schools and adult education classes.

As a child, she was always frightened of water, unable to overcome her fear of drowning. Yet, despite this fear, she traveled across the Atlantic Ocean more than 30 times. She died of malaria in her own Columbus Hospital in Chicago.