PDA

View Full Version : V - Vui Học Thánh Kinh -Chúa Nhật Thứ 30 Thường Niên A

Dan Lee
10-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Vui Học Thánh Kinh -Chúa Nhật Thứ 30 Thường Niên A

Tải Về (http://www.tomathien.org/component/simpledownload/?view=download&format=raw&fileid=downloads%2FkinhThanh%2FnamA%2FCN+30+QN+A.doc)

Reading I (Ex 22:20-26)

A Reading from the Book of Exodus::

Thus says the LORD: “You shall not molest or oppress an alien, for you were once aliens yourselves in the land of Egypt. You shall not wrong any widow or orphan. If ever you wrong them and they cry out to me, I will surely hear their cry. My wrath will flare up, and I will kill you with the sword; then your own wives will be widows, and your children orphans.

“If you lend money to one of your poor neighbors among my people, you shall not act like an extortioner toward him by demanding interest from him. If you take your neighbor’s cloak as a pledge, you shall return it to him before sunset; for this cloak of his is the only covering he has for his body. What else has he to sleep in? If he cries out to me, I will hear him; for I am compassionate.

Reading II (1 Thes 1:5c-10)

A reading from the first letter of St. Paul to the Corinthians:

Brothers and sisters: You know what sort of people we were among you for your sake. And you became imitators of us and of the Lord, receiving the word in great affliction, with joy from the Holy Spirit, so that you became a model for all the believers in Macedonia and in Achaia. For from you the word of the Lord has sounded forth not only in Macedonia and in Achaia, but in every place your faith in God has gone forth, so that we have no need to say anything. For they themselves openly declare about us what sort of reception we had among you, and how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God and to await his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus, who delivers us from the coming wrath.

The Word of the Lord.

Gospel (Mt 22:34-40)

A reading from the Holy Gospel according to Matthew:

When the Pharisees heard that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together, and one of them, a scholar of the law tested him by asking, “Teacher, which commandment in the law is the greatest?” He said to him, “You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. The second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. The whole law and the prophets depend on these two commandments.”

Questions:

1. Who asked the question to test Jesus?

a. A Pharisee.
b. A Sadducee.
c. A scholar of the law.
d. A priest.

2. How did Jesus respond to the person who asked him about the greatest commandment?

a. Jesus said: “You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart and love your enemy as yourself.”
b. Jesus said: “You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, and love your parents, your siblings and your classmates as yourself.”
c. Jesus said: “You shall love the lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind; and you shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

3. Love God with all our heart and love our neighbor as ourselves, which commandment is easy to observe? Why?

a. Love God with all our heart is easy because God is invisible, merciful, slow to anger and very compassionate.
b. Love our neighbor is easy because they are close to me, and I can talk to them.
c. None of the above.

Bài Đọc 1 (Xh 22:21-27)

Bài trích sách Xuất Hành:

Đây Chúa phán: “Ngươi chớ làm phiền lòng và ức hiếp khách ngoại kiều: vì các ngươi cũng là khách ngoại kiều ngụ trong đất Ai-cập. Các ngươi đừng làm hại cô nhi quả phụ. Nếu các ngươi hà hiếp những kẻ ấy, họ sẽ kêu thấu đến Ta, và chính Ta đã nghe tiếng họ kêu van. Ta sẽ nổi cơn thịnh nộ, sẽ dùng gươm giết các ngươi, vợ các ngươi sẽ phải góa bụa, và con cái các ngươi sẽ phải mồ côi.

“Nếu ngươi cho người nghèo khó nào trong dân cùng định cư với ngươi mượn tiền, thì ngươi chớ hối thúc nó như kẻ đặt nợ ăn lãi quen làm, và chớ bắt nó chịu lãi nặng. Nếu ngươi nhận áo sống của người láng giềng cầm cố, ngươi hãy trả lại cho kẻ ấy trước khi mặt trời lặn: vì nó chỉ có một áo ấy che thân, và không còn chiếc nào khác mặc để ngủ; nếu kẻ ấy kêu van đến Ta, Ta sẽ nhậm lời nó, vì Ta là Đấng thương xót.”

Đó là Lời Chúa.

Bài Đọc 2 (1 Tx 1:5c-10)

Bài trích thư thứ nhất của thánh Phao-lô Tông đồ gửi tín hữu Thê-xa-lô-ni-ca:

Anh em thân mến, khi chúng tôi còn ở giữa anh em, anh em biết chúng tôi sống thế nào vì anh em. Và anh em đã noi gương chúng tôi và noi gương Chúa, đã nhận lấy lời rao giảng giữa bao gian truân, với lòng hân hoan trong Thánh Thần, đến nỗi anh em đã nên mẫu mực cho mọi kẻ tin đạo trong xứ Ma-cê-đô-ni-a và A-ka-i-a.

Vì từ nơi anh em, lời Chúa vang dội không những trong xứ Ma-cê-đô-ni-a và A-ka-i-a, mà còn trong mọi nơi; lòng tin của anh em vào Thiên Chúa đã quá rõ rồi, đến nỗi chúng tôi không còn nói thêm làm gì nữa. Vì người ta thuật lại việc chúng tôi đã đến với anh em thế nào, và anh em đã bỏ tà thần trở về với Thiên Chúa làm sao để phụng thờ Thiên Chúa hằng sống và chân thật, để trông đợi Con của Người từ trời mà đến, Đấng mà Người đã làm cho từ cõi chết sống lại, là Đức Giêsu, Đấng đã giải thoát chúng ta khỏi cơn thịnh nộ sắp đến.

Đó là Lời Chúa.

Phúc Âm (Mt 22:34-40)

Tin Mừng Chúa Giêsu Kitô theo thánh Mát-thêu:

Khi ấy, những người biệt phái nghe tiếng Chúa Giêsu đã làm cho những người Sa-đốc câm miệng, thì họp nhau lại, đoạn một người thông luật trong nhóm họ hỏi thử Người rằng: “Thưa Thầy, trong lề luật, giới răn nào trọng nhất?”

Chúa Giêsu phán cùng người ấy rằng: “Ngươi hãy yêu mến Chúa là Thiên Chúa ngươi hết lòng, hết linh hồn và hết trí khôn ngươi. Đó là giới răn thứ nhất và trọng nhất. Nhưng giới răn thứ hai cũng giống giới răn ấy là: Ngươi hãy yêu thương kẻ khác như chính mình ngươi. Toàn thể Lề luật và sách các Tiên tri đều tóm lại trong hai giới răn đó.”

Đó là Lời Chúa.

Câu Hỏi:

1. Ai đã đặt câu hỏi để thử Chúa Giêsu?

a. Một người Biệt Phái.
b. Một người Sa-đốc.
c. Một thầy thông luật.
d. Một thầy tư tế.

2. Chúa Giêsu đã trả lời như thế nào với người hỏi Ngài điều răn nào là điều răn trọng nhất?

a. Chúa Giêsu nói: “Ngươi hãy yêu mến Chúa là Thiên Chúa ngươi hết lòng, hết linh hồn và hết trí khôn ngươi, và yêu kẻ thù như chính mình ngươi.”
b. Chúa Giêsu nói: “Ngươi hãy yêu mến Chúa là Thiên Chúa ngươi hết lòng, hết linh hồn và hết trí khôn ngươi, và yêu cha mẹ, anh chị em và bạn học như chính mình ngươi.”
c. Chúa Giêsu nói: “Ngươi hãy yêu mến Chúa là Thiên Chúa ngươi hết lòng, hết linh hồn và hết sức lực ngươi, và yêu kẻ khác như chính mình ngươi.”

3. Yêu mến Thiên Chúa hết lòng, và yêu người khác như chính mình, điều nào dễ tuân giữ hơn? Tại sao?

a. Yêu mến Thiên Chúa hết lòng thì dễ hơn bởi vì Thiên Chúa thì vô hình.
b. Yêu mến người khác thì dễ hơn bởi vì họ ở gần bên tôi, và tôi có thể nói chuyện với họ.
c. Không câu nào đúng cả.

Tô Màu

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/cn30qnA.jpg

“You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.”
“Ngươi hãy yêu mến Chúa là Thiên Chúa ngươi hết lòng, hết linh hồn và hết trí khôn ngươi.”

Mt 22:37

Fill in the Blank

COMMANDMENT HEART MIND NEIGHBOR SOUL YOURSELF

When the Pharisees heard that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together, and one of them, a scholar of the law tested him by asking, “Teacher, which ______________ in the law is the greatest?”
He said to him, “You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your ______________, with all your ______________, and with all your ______________. This is the greatest and the first commandment.”
The second is like it: You shall love your ______________ as ______________.

Điền Vào Chỗ Trống

GIỚI RĂN KẺ KHÁC LINH HỒN LÒNG MÌNH TRÍ KHÔN

Khi ấy, những người biệt phái nghe tiếng Chúa Giêsu đã làm cho những người Sa-đốc câm miệng, thì họp nhau lại, đoạn một người thông luật trong nhóm họ hỏi thử Người rằng: “Thưa Thầy, trong lề luật, ______________ nào trọng nhất?”
Chúa Giêsu phán cùng người ấy rằng: “Ngươi hãy yêu mến Chúa là Thiên Chúa ngươi hết ______________, hết ______________, và hết ______________ ngươi. Đó là giới răn thứ nhất và trọng nhất.”
Nhưng giới răn thứ hai cũng giống giới răn ấy là: Ngươi hãy yêu thương ______________ như chính ______________ ngươi.

Reflections

Reading I

As we see in the first reading from the Book of Exodus, after the Ten Commandments were given to Moses, God spelled out other ways in which the Israelites should live the covenant. These individual laws give clear guidance on relating to God and others. They also carry a threat of punishment for those who ignore the needy. Aliens, widows, orphans, and poor debtors are to be treated with compassion. If their cries for help are not answered, God says, “I will surely hear their cry.” This reading erases any doubt about how important it is to treat those in need with compassion, understanding their suffering and taking action to change what is causing it.

Who are the people named in this reading as needing special care? Give some reasons why these same people may need special care today. Would you add some other people to this list? What is the meaning of the phrase that God uses to describe why their cries will be heard: “I am compassionate”?

Reading II

In this reading St. Paul is filled with gratitude that the new Christians of Thessalonica are following his example. They are not keeping the faith to themselves. They are imitating Paul by letting the gospel echo from their lives for all to hear. The students have become the teachers.

St. Paul says his followers have received the word with the joy that comes from the Holy Spirit. What does this mean? Have you ever experienced joy in praying, singing hymns, visiting a church, experiencing God’s presence in nature, or doing a good deed? How can the word of God echo forth from you resoundingly?

Gospel

When you heard the Pharisee’s question to Jesus, did you know what the answer would be? If not, now would be a good time to learn the answer by heart. Which is the greatest commandment? Jesus quotes the law of love in two parts. First we must love God with our entire selves. Out of that love of God grows the love of others. We must love our neighbors with as much care and concern as we have for ourselves. Does it seem very easy to love? As we try to do it, we will find it can be very difficult.

Why do you think most people say that this is the most important teaching of Jesus? Why is it called the “law of love”? How does this sum up the ten commandments and other teachings of Jesus? Who are our neighbors? What does “as yourself” mean?

St. Hilarion
Oct. 23rd

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/stHilarion.jpg

Despite his best efforts to live in prayer and solitude, today’s saint found it difficult to achieve his deepest desire. People were naturally drawn to Hilarion as a source of spiritual wisdom and peace. He had reached such fame by the time of his death that his body had to be secretly removed so that a shrine would not be built in his honor. Instead, he was buried in his home village.

St. Hilarion the Great, as he is sometimes called, was born in Palestine. After his conversion to Christianity he spent some time with St. Anthony of Egypt, another holy man drawn to solitude. Hilarion lived a life of hardship and simplicity in the desert, where he also experienced spiritual dryness that included temptations to despair. At the same time, miracles were attributed to him.

As his fame grew, a small group of disciples wanted to follow Hilarion. He began a series of journeys to find a place where he could live away from the world. He finally settled on Cyprus, where he died in 371 at about age 80.

Hilarion is celebrated as the founder of monasticism in Palestine. Much of his fame flows from the biography of him written by St. Jerome.