PDA

View Full Version : V - Vui Học Thánh Kinh - Chúa Nhật Thứ 29 Thường Niên A

Dan Lee
10-06-2011, 10:31 PM
Vui Học Thánh Kinh - Chúa Nhật Thứ 29 Thường Niên A

Tải Về (http://www.tomathien.org/component/simpledownload/?view=download&format=raw&fileid=downloads%2FkinhThanh%2FnamA%2FCN+29+QN+A.doc)

Reading I (Is 45:1, 4-6)

A Reading from the Book of Isaiah:

Thus says the LORD to his anointed, Cyrus, whose right hand I grasp, subduing nations before him, and making kings run in his service, opening doors before him and leaving the gates unbarred: For the sake of Jacob, my servant, of Israel, my chosen one, I have called you by your name, giving you a title, though you knew me not. I am the LORD and there is no other, there is no God besides me. It is I who arm you, though you know me not, so that toward the rising and the setting of the sun people may know that there is none besides me. I am the LORD, there is no other.

The Word of the Lord.

Reading II (1 Thes 1:1-5b)

A Reading from the first Letter of St. Paul to the Thesolonians:

Paul, Silvanus, and Timothy to the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: grace to you and peace. We give thanks to God always for all of you, remembering you in our prayers, unceasingly calling to mind your work of faith and labor of love and endurance in hope of our Lord Jesus Christ, before our God and Father, knowing, brothers and sisters loved by God, how you were chosen. For our gospel did not come to you in word alone, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with much conviction.

The Word of the Lord.

Gospel (Mt 22:15-21)

The Gospel According to St. Matthew:

The Pharisees went off and plotted how they might entrap Jesus in speech. They sent their disciples to him, with the Herodians, saying, “Teacher, we know that you are a truthful man and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. And you are not concerned with anyone’s opinion, for you do not regard a person’s status. Tell us, then, what is your opinion: Is it lawful to pay the census tax to Caesar or not?”

Knowing their malice, Jesus said, “Why are you testing me, you hypocrites? Show me the coin that pays the census tax.” Then they handed him the Roman coin. He said to them, “Whose image is this and whose inscription?” They replied, “Caesar’s.” At that he said to them, “Then repay to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God.”

The Word of the Lord.

Questions:

1. What was the intention of the followers of the Pharisees when they came to see Jesus?

a. They admired Jesus because He was a truthful teacher who did not regard anyone’s status.
b. They wanted to become Jesus’ disciples because Jesus was a wonderful teacher.
c. They wanted to entrap Jesus in speech.
d. All of the above.

2. Jesus said: “Why are you testing me, you hypocrites?” Who is a “hypocrite”?

a. Hypocrite is a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.
b. Hypocrite is a person who says very nice and kind things but thinks and acts differently.
c. Hypocrite is a person who loves God but hates people.
d. All of the above.

3. What did Jesus answer when they asked: “Is it lawful to pay the census tax to Caesar or not?”

a. Yes, it is lawful to pay the census tax to Caesar.
b. No, it is unlawful to pay the census tax to Caesar.
c. Repay to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God.
d. I don’t know, it’s up to you.

Bài Đọc 1 (Is 45:1, 4-6)

Bài Trích Sách Tiên Tri I-sa-i-a:

Đây Chúa phán cùng Cy-rô, kẻ xức dầu của Chúa mà Ta đã cầm tay hữu nó, để bắt các dân suy phục trước mặt nó, bắt các vua quay lưng lại, mở các cửa trước mặt nó, và các cửa không được đóng lại: Nhân vì Gia-cóp tôi tớ Ta, và Israel kẻ Ta kén chọn, Ta đã gọi đích danh ngươi: Ta đã kêu gọi ngươi khi ngươi không nhận biết Ta. Ta là Chúa, và chẳng còn chúa nào khác: ngoài Ta ra, không có Thiên Chúa nào nữa. Ta đã thắt lưng cho ngươi khi ngươi không nhận biết Ta, để các kẻ từ đông sang tây nhận biết rằng ngoài Ta ra không có ai khác: Ta là Chúa, và chẳng có chúa nào khác.

Đó là Lời Chúa.

Bài Đọc 2 (1 Tx 1:1-5b)

Bài Trích Thư Thứ Nhất Của Thánh Phao-lô Tông Đồ Gửi Tín Hữu Thê-xa-lô-ni-ca:

Phao-lô, Sil-va-nô và Ti-mô-thêu kính gửi giáo đoàn thành Thê-xa-lô-ni-ca trong Thiên Chúa Cha và trong Chúa Giêsu Kitô. Nguyện chúc cho anh em được ân sủng và bình an.

Tôi hằng tạ ơn Thiên Chúa cho mọi người anh em, trong khi tôi cầu nguyện, tôi hằng nhớ đến anh em không ngừng; tôi nhớ đến sự nghiệp của lòng tin, công việc của lòng bác ái, sự vững lòng trông cậy của anh em vào Đức Giêsu Kitô, Chúa chúng ta, trước mặt Thiên Chúa là Cha chúng ta. Hỡi anh em là những kẻ được Thiên Chúa yêu mến, tôi từng biết anh em được Chúa tuyển chọn, bởi vì Tin Mừng của chúng tôi ở nơi anh em, không phải chỉ với lời nói mà thôi, mà là với quyền năng, với Thánh Thần và với lòng xác tín.

Đó là Lời Chúa.

Phúc Âm (Mt 22:15-21)

Tin Mừng Chúa Giêsu Kitô theo Thánh Mát-thêu:

Khi ấy, các người biệt phái họp nhau lại bàn mưu để bắt bẻ Chúa Giêsu trong lời nói. Các ông sai môn đồ của các ông đi với những người thuộc phái Hê-rô-đê đến nói với Người rằng: “Thưa Thầy, chúng tôi biết Thầy là người ngay chính, căn cứ theo sự thật mà dạy bảo đường lối Thiên Chúa. Thầy chẳng cần để ý đến ai, vì Thầy không tây vị người nào. Vậy xin Thầy nói cho chúng tôi biết Thầy nghĩ thế nào: Có được phép nộp thuế cho Cê-sa-rê hay không?” Chúa Giêsu thừa hiểu ác ý của họ, nên nói: “Bọn người giả hình, các ngươi gài bẫy Ta làm gì? Hãy đưa Ta xem đồng tiền nộp thuế.” Họ đưa cho Người một đồng bạc. Và Chúa Giêsu hỏi họ: “Hình tượng và danh hiệu này là của ai?” Họ thưa rằng: “Của Cê-sa-rê.” Bấy giờ Người bảo họ rằng: “Vậy, cái gì của Cê-sa-rê thì hãy trả cho Cê-sa-rê, và cái gì của Thiên Chúa thì hãy trả cho Thiên Chúa.”

Đó là Lời Chúa.

Câu Hỏi:

1. Những môn đồ của nhóm Biệt Phái đã có ý gì khi đến gặp Chúa Giêsu?

a. Họ khâm phục Chúa Giêsu vì Ngài là người ngay chính, và không tây vị người nào.
b. Họ có ý muốn trở thành môn đệ của Chúa Giêsu vì họ thấy Ngài là một vị thầy tuyệt vời.
c. Họ có âm mưu để bắt bẻ Chúa Giêsu trong lời nói.
d. Tất cả đều đúng.

2. Chúa Giêsu nói: “Bọn người giả hình, các ngươi gài bẫy Ta làm gì?” Ai là người giả hình?

a. Người giả hình là người đạo đức giả.
b. Người giả hình là người có những lời nói rất đẹp và hay nhưng suy nghĩ và hành động của họ thì lại không như vậy.
c. Người giả hình là người yêu Chúa nhưng lại ghét người đồng loại.
d. Tất cả đề đúng.

3. Chúa Giêsu đã nói gì khi những môn đệ của nhóm Pha-ri-sêu hỏi: “Có được phép nộp thuế cho Cê-sa-rê hay không?”

a. Được phép trả thuế cho Cê-sa-rê.
b. Không được phép trả thuế cho Cê-sa-rê.
c. Cái gì của Cê-sa-rê thì hãy trả cho Cê-sa-rê, và cái gì của Thiên Chúa thì hãy trả cho Thiên Chúa.
d. Tôi không biết tùy ý các ông.

Tô Màu

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/cn29qnA.jpg

“Repay to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God.”
“Cái gì của Cê-sa-rê thì hãy trả cho Cê-sa-rê, và cái gì của Thiên Chúa thì hãy trả cho Thiên Chúa.”

Mt 22:21

Pharisees

entrap Jesus Herodians truthful opinion lawful pay Caesar
malice testing hypocrites coin image inscription repay

Fill in the Blank

COIN ENTRAP GOD TAX TESTING TRUTH

The Pharisees went off and plotted how they might ______________ Jesus in speech.
They sent their disciples to him, with the Herodians, saying, “Teacher, we know that you are a truthful man and that you teach the way of God in accordance with the ______________.”
And you are not concerned with anyone’s opinion, for you do not regard a person’s status. Tell us, then, what is your opinion: Is it lawful to pay the census ______________ to Caesar or not?
Knowing their malice, Jesus said, “Why are you ______________ me, you hypocrites? Show me the coin that pays the census tax.”
Then they handed him the Roman ______________. He said to them, “Whose image is this and whose inscription?” They replied, “Caesar’s.”
At that he said to them, “Then repay to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to ______________.

Điền Vào Chỗ Trống

BẮT BẺ ĐỒNG BẠC GÀi BẪy SỰ THẬT THIÊN CHúA THUẾ

Khi ấy, các người biệt phái họp nhau lại bàn mưu để ______________ Chúa Giêsu trong lời nói.
Các ông sai môn đồ của các ông đi với những người thuộc phái Hê-rô-đê đến nói với Người rằng: “Thưa Thầy, chúng tôi biết Thầy là người ngay chính, căn cứ theo ______________ mà dạy bảo đường lối Thiên Chúa.”
Thầy chẳng cần để ý đến ai, vì Thầy không tây vị người nào. Vậy xin Thầy nói cho chúng tôi biết Thầy nghĩ thế nào: Có được phép nộp ______________ cho Cê-sa-rê hay không?”
Chúa Giêsu thừa hiểu ác ý của họ, nên nói: “Bọn người giả hình, các ngươi ______________ Ta làm gì? Hãy đưa Ta xem đồng tiền nộp thuế.”
Họ đưa cho Người một ______________. Và Chúa Giêsu hỏi họ: “Hình tượng và danh hiệu này là của ai?” Họ thưa rằng: “Của Cê-sa-rê.”
Bấy giờ Người bảo họ rằng: “Vậy, cái gì của Cê-sa-rê thì hãy trả cho Cê-sa-rê, và cái gì của Thiên Chúa thì hãy trả cho ______________.”

Reflections

Reading I

God is full of endless surprises. Who would have imagined that God would use a pagan king to free the Israelites from their Babylonian captors? But that is exactly what happened in 538 B.C. Cyrus, king of Persia, conquered Babylon. He then liberated God’s people and sent them home to Jerusalem to rebuild their temple. Today’s first reading tells us that God called Cyrus God’s “anointed”. Even though Cyrus did not know the one true God, he acted as God’s agent. Good people everywhere can carry out the will of God.

God speaks to Cyrus. Find three lines in the reading from Isaiah that indicate God’s good relationship with Cyrus. What does it mean to say God opens doors for Cyrus? What doors has God opened for people you know? What doors might God be opening for you? How will you answer as God’s calls your name?

Reading II

When St. Paul preached the good news, he was always careful to practice what he preached. Only in that way would people recognize the Holy Spirit speaking through him. Paul spoke with conviction, a strong belief backed up by a strong faith life.

St. Paul thanks God for the people he is writing to and remembers them in his prayers. What is he remembering about these people that makes him grateful? What are the three most important virtues that he mentions here?

Gospel

Jesus too is full of surprises! When his enemies think they have laid the perfect trap for him, Jesus doesn’t get caught. His questioners ask whether it is against God’s law to pay taxes to the Roman emperor, a pagan ruler. If Jesus says yes, he will be in trouble with the Romans. If he says no, he will be in trouble with the majority of his own people. Jesus gives a masterful answer. He tells his questioners that if they use Caesar’s money, then they have to pay for it. But they must also pay what belongs to God, who takes care of our needs. Jesus’ answer addresses a much more important issue: our relationship with God.

Jesus’ enemies want to trap him and they start the conversation by saying nice things. What do they say? What is the trick question they finally ask? How does Jesus answer? What would you say that in your life belongs to Caesar? What belongs to God? Can you think of any issues in our country where the ideas of the government might be a problem to one who is trying to live for God?

St. Margaret of Cortona
Oct. 16th

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/stMargaret.jpg

Margaret was born of farming parents in Laviano, Tuscany. Her mother died when Margaret was seven; life with her stepmother was so difficult that Margaret moved out. For nine years she lived with Arsenio, though they were not married, and she bore him a son. In those years, she had doubts about her situation. Somewhat like St. Augustine she prayed for purity – but not just yet.

One day she was waiting for Arsenio and was instead met by his dog. The animal led Margaret into the forest where she found Arsenio murdered. This crime shocked Margaret into a life of penance. She and her son returned to Laviano, where she was not well received by her stepmother. They then went to Cortona, where her son eventually became a friar.

In 1277, three years after her conversion, Margaret became a Franciscan tertiary. Under the direction of her confessor, who sometimes had to order her to moderate her self-denial, she pursued a life of prayer and penance at Cortona. There she established a hospital and founded a congregation of tertiary sisters. The poor and humble Margaret was, like Francis, devoted to the Eucharist and to the passion of Jesus. These devotions fueled her great charity and drew sinners to her for advice and inspiration. She was canonized in 1728.