PDA

View Full Version : V - Vui Học Thánh Kinh - Chúa Nhật Thứ 24 Thường Niên A

Dan Lee
09-08-2011, 11:01 PM
Vui Học Thánh Kinh - Chúa Nhật Thứ 24 Thường Niên A

Tải Về (http://www.tomathien.org/component/simpledownload/?view=download&format=raw&fileid=downloads%2FkinhThanh%2FnamA%2FCN+24+QN+A.doc)

Reading I (Sir 27:30-28:7)

Wrath and anger are hateful things, yet the sinner hugs them tight. The vengeful will suffer the LORD’s vengeance, for he remembers their sins in detail. Forgive your neighbor’s injustice; then when you pray, your own sins will be forgiven. Could anyone nourish anger against another and expect healing from the LORD? Could anyone refuse mercy to another like himself, can he seek pardon for his own sins? If one who is but flesh cherishes wrath, who will forgive his sins? Remember your last days, set enmity aside; remember death and decay, and cease from sin! Think of the commandments, hate not your neighbor; remember the Most High’s covenant, and overlook faults.

Reading II (Rom 14:7-9)

None of us lives for oneself, and no one dies for oneself. For if we live, we live for the Lord, and if we die, we die for the Lord; so then, whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. For this is why Christ died and came to life, that he might be Lord of both the dead and the living.

Gospel (Mt 18:21-35)

Peter approached Jesus and asked him, “Lord, if my brother sins against me, how often must I forgive? As many as seven times?” Jesus answered, “I say to you, not seven times but seventy-seven times. That is why the kingdom of heaven may be likened to a king who decided to settle accounts with his servants. When he began the accounting, a debtor was brought before him who owed him a huge amount. Since he had no way of paying it back, his master ordered him to be sold, along with his wife, his children, and all his property, in payment of the debt. At that, the servant fell down, did him homage, and said, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay you back in full.’ Moved with compassion the master of that servant let him go and forgave him the loan. When that servant had left, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a much smaller amount. He seized him and started to choke him, demanding, ‘Pay back what you owe.’ Falling to his knees, his fellow servant begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay you back.’ But he refused. Instead, he had the fellow servant put in prison until he paid back the debt. Now when his fellow servants saw what had happened, they were deeply disturbed, and went to their master and reported the whole affair. His master summoned him and said to him, ‘You wicked servant! I forgave you your entire debt because you begged me to. Should you not have had pity on your fellow servant, as I had pity on you?’ Then in anger his master handed him over to the torturers until he should pay back the whole debt. So will my heavenly Father do to you, unless each of you forgives your brother from your heart.”
Questions:

1. According to Jesus’ teachings, if someone sins against you, how often must you forgive him or her?

a. I should forgive him or her seventy times seven.
b. I should forgive him or her seventeen times.
c. I should forgive him or her seventy-seven times.
d. I should forgive him or her seventy times.

2. What did the King do when the servant begged for forgiveness?

a. The king ordered him to be sold, along with his wife, his children, and all his property, in payment of the debt.
b. The king ignored him and walked away.
c. The king moved with compassion, let him go and forgave him the loan.

3. How did the servant treat his fellow servant who owed him a much smaller amount?

a. He had no mercy on his fellow servant.
b. He maltreated and put the fellow servant in prison until he paid back the debt.
c. He did not listen to his fellow servant’s begging.
d. All of the above.

Bài Đọc 1 (Hl 27:30-28:7)

Thịnh nộ và giận dữ, cả hai đều đáng ghê tởm, người có tội đều mắc cả hai. Ai muốn báo thù, sẽ bị Chúa báo thù, và Chúa nghiêm trị tội lỗi nó. Ngươi hãy tha thứ cho kẻ làm hại ngươi, thì khi ngươi cầu nguyện, ngươi sẽ được tha. Người này tích lòng giận ghét người kia, mà dám xin Chúa cứu chữa sao? Nó chẳng thương xót người đồng loại với nó, mà còn cầu xin tha thứ tội lỗi nó làm sao? Nó là xác thịt mà tích lòng thịnh nộ, thì dám xin Chúa tha thứ làm sao? Ai sẽ khẩn cầu cho tội ác nó?

Ngươi hãy nhớ đến điều sau hết, và chấm dứt hận thù: hãy nhớ đến sự hư nát và sự chết, hãy trung thành với các giới răn. Hãy nhớ kính sợ Thiên Chúa, và đừng giận ghét kẻ khác. Hãy nhớ đến giao ước của Đấng Tối Cao, và hãy bỏ qua sự lầm lỗi của kẻ khác.

Bài Đọc 2 (Rm 14:7-9)

Anh em thân mến, không ai trong anh em được sống cho mình, và cũng không ai chết cho mình. Vì nếu chúng ta sống, là sống cho Chúa; nếu chúng ta chết, là chết cho Chúa. Vậy, dù sống hay chết, chúng ta đều thuộc về Chúa. Vì lẽ ấy, nếu Đức Kitô đã chết và sống lại, là để cai trị kẻ sống và kẻ chết.

Phúc Âm (Mt 18:21-35)

Khi ấy, Phê-rô đến thưa cùng Chúa Giêsu rằng: “Lạy Thầy, khi anh em xúc phạm đến con, con phải tha thứ cho họ mấy lần. Có phải đến bảy lần không?” Chúa Giêsu đáp: “Thầy không bảo con phải tha đến bảy lần, nhưng đến bảy mươi lần bảy.”

“Về vấn đề này, thì Nước Trời cũng giống như ông vua kia muốn tính sổ với các đầy tớ. Trước hết, người ta dẫn đến vua một người mắc nợ mười ngàn nén bạc. Người này không có gì trả, nên chủ ra lệnh bán y, vợ con và tất cả tài sản của y để trả hết nợ. Người đầy tớ liền sấp mình dưới chân chủ và van lơn rằng: ‘Xin vui lòng cho tôi khất một kỳ hạn và tôi sẽ trả cho ngài tất cả.’ Người chủ động lòng thương, trả tự do và tha nợ cho y. Khi ra về, tên đầy tớ gặp một người bạn mắc nợ y một trăm bạc. Y tóm lấy, bóp cổ mà nói rằng: ‘Hãy trả nợ cho ta.’ Bấy giờ người bạn sấp mình dưới chân và van lơn rằng: ‘Xin vui lòng cho tôi khất một kỳ hạn, tôi sẽ trả hết nợ cho anh.’ Y không nghe, bắt người bạn tống giam vào ngục, cho đến khi trả nợ xong. Các bạn y chứng kiến cảnh tượng đó, rất khổ tâm, họ liền đi thuật với chủ tất cả câu chuyện. Bấy giờ chủ đòi y đến vào bảo rằng: ‘Tên đầy tớ độc ác kia, ta đã tha hết nợ cho ngươi, vì ngươi đã van xin ta; còn ngươi, sao ngươi không chịu thương bạn ngươi như ta đã thương ngươi?’ Chủ nổi giận, trao y cho lý hình hành hạ, cho đến khi trả hết nợ. Vậy Cha Ta trên trời cũng xử với các con đúng như thế, nếu mỗi người trong các con không hết lòng tha thứ cho anh em mình.”

Câu Hỏi:

1. Nếu có ai xúc phạm đến em, Chúa Giêsu dạy em phải tha thứ cho người ấy bao nhiêu lần?

a. Em phải tha thứ cho người ấy bảy lần bảy.
b. Em phải tha thứ cho người ấy mười bảy lần.
c. Em phải tha thứ cho người ấy bảy mươi lần bảy.
d. Em phải tha thứ cho người ấy bảy mươi lần.

2. Nhà vua đã làm gì khi nghe tên đầy tớ năn nỉ xin tha?

a. Nhà vua đã ra lệnh bán y, vợ con và tất cả tài sản của y để trả hết nợ.
b. Nhà vua đã nhắm mắt làm ngơ và bỏ đi.
c. Nhà vua đã động lòng thương, trả tự do và tha nợ cho y.

3. Người đầy tớ được tha nợ đã đối xử với người bạn mắc nợ anh ta với một số nợ nhỏ?

a. Hắn không có lòng thương xót người bạn ấy.
b. Hắn ngược đãi và bắt người bạn ấy tống giam vào ngục, cho đến khi trả nợ xong.
c. Anh ta không thèm nghe những lời van xin của người bạn ấy.
d. Tất cả đều đúng.

Tô Màu

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/cn24qnA.jpg

“So will my heavenly Father do to you, unless each of you forgives your brother from your heart.”

“Vậy Cha Ta trên trời cũng xử với các con đúng như thế, nếu mỗi người trong các con không hết lòng tha thứ cho anh em mình.”

Mt 18:35

Fill in the Blank

compassion FORGIVES REFUSED seven seventy-seven wicked

Peter approached Jesus and asked him, “Lord, if my brother sins against me, how often must I forgive? As many as ______________ times?”
Jesus answered, “I say to you, not seven times but ______________ times.”
The servant, who owed the master a large sum of money begged his master, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay you back in full.’ Moved with ______________ the master of that servant let him go and forgave him the loan.
His fellow servant, who owed him a much smaller amount, begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay you back.’ But he ______________. Instead, he had the fellow servant put in prison until he paid back the debt.
Upon hearing this, the master summoned him and said to him, ‘You ______________ servant! I forgave you your entire debt because you begged me to. Should you not have had pity on your fellow servant, as I had pity on you?’
So will my heavenly Father do to you, unless each of you ______________ your brother from your heart.

Điền Vào Chỗ Trống

BẢy bẢY MƯƠI ĐỘC ÁC không NGHE lÒng THƯƠNG THA THỨ

Ông Phê-rô đến thưa cùng Chúa Giêsu rằng: “Lạy Thầy, khi anh em xúc phạm đến con, con phải tha thứ cho họ mấy lần. Có phải đến ______________ lần không?”
Chúa Giêsu đáp: “Thầy không bảo con phải tha đến bảy lần, nhưng đến ______________ lần bảy.”
Người đầy tớ mắc nợ một số tiền lớn van lơn với chủ rằng: ‘Xin vui lòng cho tôi khất một kỳ hạn và tôi sẽ trả cho ngài tất cả.’ Người chủ động ______________, trả tự do và tha nợ cho y.
Người bạn mắc nợ y một số tiền ít hơn van lơn rằng: ‘Xin vui lòng cho tôi khất một kỳ hạn, tôi sẽ trả hết nợ cho anh.’ Y ______________, bắt người bạn tống giam vào ngục, cho đến khi trả nợ xong.
Nghe thấy vậy chủ đòi y đến vào bảo rằng: ‘Tên đầy tớ ______________ kia, ta đã tha hết nợ cho ngươi, vì ngươi đã van xin ta; còn ngươi, sao ngươi không chịu thương bạn ngươi như ta đã thương ngươi?’
Cha Ta trên trời cũng xử với các con đúng như thế, nếu mỗi người trong các con không hết lòng ______________ cho anh em mình.

Reflections

Reading I

The Book of Sirach contains many maxims, or brief sayings, about how we should conduct our lives. Today’s first reading gives us several maxims on why and how to forgive our enemies. We are told that even though “wrath and anger are hateful things” that harm us, we sometimes hang on tight to them. Forgiveness is good for us and for those who have harmed us. If we refuse to pardon others, how can we expect God to pardon us?

We are also advised to think about the final days of our life. This may help us to find it easier to forgive. Why do we sometimes hang on to anger and grudges? In what ways will Sirach’s maxims help you?

What line in the lesson from Sirach tells us why it is necessary to forgive? Can you think of additional reasons?

When we pray the Our Father, we ask God to forgive us as we forgive others. What does the word “as” mean in this prayer?

Reading II

Paul believes that a Christian should have one answer to two basic questions: For whom are you living? For whom would you die? The answer is: our Lord Jesus Christ. He has given everything for us, and we belong to him. In what ways will you live for Christ?

What are some actions we can do that will prove “we are the Lord’s”?

- now in our lives
- in the future

How does it make you feel to know that “you are the Lord’s”?

Gospel

Like Peter we can sometimes think we can limit forgiveness to a certain number of times. We say to ourselves, “I have forgiven that person two times already. I’m not forgiving again.” Yet Jesus insists that we forgive again and again, just as God forgives us. Today’s parable reminds us that God is always ready to forgive. But God expects us to forgive others too. This is part of our understanding of the sacrament of Reconciliation.

The message of forgiveness and reconciliation is a strong one in today’s gospel. Take a moment to think about it. When will you celebrate the sacrament of Reconciliation?

Jesus told a parable of forgiveness in this story. How does this story make a connection with the Our Father which says: “forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us?”

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/stJeanGabriel.jpg
St. Jean-Gabriel Perboyre
Sept. 11st

A sermon he heard at age 15 inspired today’s saint to become a missionary in China. There he met a brutal death on a cross for refusing to renounce his faith.

Born in France in 1802, Jean-Gabriel became a Vincentian priest. He displayed so many gifts and had such fine personal and spiritual qualities that, for a time, his religious order kept him busy closer to home.

He finally received permission to begin his missionary endeavors in 1835. After a 1,000-mile trip by boat and foot across three provinces, he arrived in central China. In one early letter written to his community in Paris he described himself as a curious sight: “my head shaved, a long pig-tail, stammering my new languages, eating with chopsticks.”

He soon joined the Vincentians in helping to rescue abandoned Chinese children and in educating them in the Catholic faith. He was arrested in 1839 under an edict that banned Christianity. He was tortured and interrogated for months. Almost one year later he was executed by strangling while hanging on a cross.

St. Jean-Gabriel was canonized by Pope John Paul II in 1996. Chinese government officials denied permission for any public Mass commemorating the new saint.