PDA

View Full Version : V - Vui học Thánh Kinh - Chúa Nhật Thứ 23 Thường Niên A

Dan Lee
09-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Chúa Nhật Thứ 23 Thường Niên A

Tải Về (http://www.tomathien.org/component/simpledownload/?view=download&format=raw&fileid=downloads%2FkinhThanh%2FnamA%2FCN+23+QN+A.doc)

Reading I (Ez 33:7-9)

Thus says the LORD: You, son of man, I have appointed watchman for the house of Israel; when you hear me say anything, you shall warn them for me. If I tell the wicked, “O wicked one, you shall surely die,” and you do not speak out to dissuade the wicked from his way, the wicked shall die for his guilt, but I will hold you responsible for his death. But if you warn the wicked, trying to turn him from his way, and he refuses to turn from his way, he shall die for his guilt, but you shall save yourself.

Reading II (Rom 13:8-10)

Brothers and sisters: Owe nothing to anyone, except to love one another; for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery; you shall not kill; you shall not steal; you shall not covet,” and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this saying, namely, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no evil to the neighbor; hence, love is the fulfillment of the law.

Gospel (Mt 18:15-20)

Jesus said to his disciples: “If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have won over your brother. If he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, so that ‘every fact may be established on the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ If he refuses to listen to them, tell the church. If he refuses to listen even to the church, then treat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector. Amen, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again, amen, I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything for which they are to pray, it shall be granted to them by my heavenly Father. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

Questions:

1. According to Jesus’ teaching, if someone sins against you, what should you do first?

a. Go to tell everyone about his faults, and then go to speak to him.
b. Go to tell his fault privately.
c. Take one or two others along with you and go to see him.
d. Treat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector.

2. Who is called a gentile?

a. A gentile is any person who does not believe in Jesus.
b. A gentile is any person who does not believe in God.
c. A gentile is any person who is not an Israelite.

3. When two or three people gather to pray in the name of Jesus, what would happen?

a. They would experience joy, peace, and happiness.
b. Jesus would stay in the midst of them.
c. Jesus would grant them many blessings.
d. All of the above.

Bài Đọc 1 (Ed 33:7-9)

Đây Chúa phán: “Hỡi con người, Ta đã làm cho ngươi trở nên người lính canh nhà Israel: vậy khi nghe lời miệng Ta nói, ngươi hãy loan báo cho chúng thay Ta. Khi Ta phán cùng kẻ gian ác rằng: ‘Hỡi kẻ gian ác, mi sẽ phải chết’; nếu ngươi không chịu nói để kẻ gian ác bỏ đường lối mình, thì chính kẻ gian ác sẽ chết trong sự gian ác của nó, nhưng Ta đòi máu nó bởi tay ngươi. Còn khi ngươi loan báo cho kẻ gian ác bỏ đường lối nó, nếu nó không chịu bỏ đường lối nó, thì nó sẽ chết trong sự gian ác của nó, nhưng ngươi cứu được mạng sống ngươi.”

Bài Đọc 2 (Rm 13:8-10)

Anh em thân mến, anh em chớ mắc nợ ai ngoài việc phải yêu mến nhau. Vì ai yêu người, thì đã giữ trọn lề luật. Đó là: “Chớ ngoại tình; chớ giết người; chớ trộm cắp; chớ làm chứng gian; chớ mê tham,” và nếu có điều luật nào khác, thì cũng tóm lại trong lời này là: “Ngươi hãy yêu mến kẻ khác như chính mình.” Lòng yêu thương không làm hại kẻ khác. Vậy yêu thương là chu toàn cả lề luật.

Phúc Âm (Mt 18:15-20)

Khi ấy, Chúa Giêsu phán cùng các môn đệ rằng: “Nếu anh em ngươi lỗi phạm, hãy đi sửa dạy nó, riêng ngươi và nó thôi. Nếu nó nghe ngươi, thì ngươi đã lợi được người anh em. Nếu nó không nghe lời ngươi, hãy đem theo một hoặc hai người nữa, để mọi việc được giải quyết nhờ lời hai hoặc ba nhân chứng. Nếu nó không nghe họ, hãy trình với cộng đoàn. Và nếu nó cũng không nghe cộng đoàn, ngươi hãy kể nó như người ngoại giáo và như người thu thuế. Thầy bảo thật các con, những gì các con cầm buộc dưới đất thì trên trời cũng cầm buộc, và những gì các con tháo gỡ dưới đất, thì trên trời cũng tháo gỡ. Thầy lại bảo các con, nếu hai người trong các con, ở dưới đất, mà hiệp lời cầu xin bất cứ điều gì, thì Cha Thầy, Đấng ngự trên trời, sẽ ban cho họ điều đó. Vì ở đâu có hai hoặc ba người tụ họp nhân danh Thầy, thì Thầy ở giữa những người ấy.”
Câu Hỏi:

1. Theo lời dạy của Chúa Giêsu, nếu một người nào đó lỗi phạm đến em, thì trước tiên, em nên làm gì?

a. Đi nói cho mọi người biết về lỗi lầm của người ấy, rồi sau đó mới đến nói với người ấy.
b. Đến gặp và sửa dạy người ấy một cách riêng tư.
c. Đem theo một hoặc hai người đến để sửa dạy người ấy.
d. Coi người ấy như là một người ngoại hay là một người thu thuế.

2. Ai bị coi là người ngoại?

a. Là bất cứ ai không tin vào Chúa Giêsu.
b. Là bất cứ ai không tin vào Thiên Chúa.
c. Là bất cứ ai không phải là người Do Thái.

3. Khi hai hoặc ba người tụ họp nhân danh Chúa Giêsu thì chuyện gì sẽ xảy ra?

a. Họ sẽ cảm nghiệm được niềm vui, bình an và hạnh phúc.
b. Chúa Giêsu sẽ ở giữa họ.
c. Chúa Giêsu sẽ ban cho họ nhiều phúc lành.
d. Tất cả đều đúng.

Tô Màu

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/cn23qnA.jpg

“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

“Vì ở đâu có hai hoặc ba người tụ họp nhân danh Thầy, thì Thầy ở giữa những người ấy.”

Mt 18:20

Fill in the Blank

church earth fault name pray witnesses

Jesus said to his disciples: “If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his ______________ between you and him alone.”
If he listens to you, you have won over your brother. If he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, so that ‘every fact may be established on the testimony of two or three ______________.’
If he refuses to listen to them, tell the ______________. If he refuses to listen even to the church, then treat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector.
Amen, I say to you, whatever you bind on ______________ shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Again, amen, I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything for which they are to ______________, it shall be granted to them by my heavenly Father.
For where two or three are gathered together in my ______________, there am I in the midst of them.

Điền Vào Chỗ Trống

CỘNG ĐOÀN CẦU XIN DANH ĐẤT LlỖI NHÂN CHỨNG

Khi ấy, Chúa Giêsu phán cùng các môn đệ rằng: “Nếu anh em ngươi ______________ phạm, hãy đi sửa dạy nó, riêng ngươi và nó thôi.”
Nếu nó nghe ngươi, thì ngươi đã lợi được người anh em. Nếu nó không nghe lời ngươi, hãy đem theo một hoặc hai người nữa, để mọi việc được giải quyết nhờ lời hai hoặc ba ______________.
Nếu nó không nghe họ, hãy trình với ______________. Và nếu nó cũng không nghe cộng đoàn, ngươi hãy kể nó như người ngoại giáo và như người thu thuế.
Thầy bảo thật các con, những gì các con cầm buộc dưới ______________ thì trên trời cũng cầm buộc, và những gì các con tháo gỡ dưới đất, thì trên trời cũng tháo gỡ.
Thầy lại bảo các con, nếu hai người trong các con, ở dưới đất, mà hiệp lời ______________ bất cứ điều gì, thì Cha Thầy, Đấng ngự trên trời, sẽ ban cho họ điều đó.
Vì ở đâu có hai hoặc ba người tụ họp nhân ______________ Thầy, thì Thầy ở giữa những người ấy.

Reflections

Reading I

In the first reading the Lord is appointing Ezekiel as the watchman over Israel. Ezekiel must listen to God’s word and awaken the people from their spiritual sleep. And if Ezekiel fails to correct the wicked, God will hold the prophet responsible!

God clearly wants those who hear his word to try to turn sinners from their evil ways. How do you think a person your age can participate in this prophetic task? How will you do it?

What more do we learn about being a prophet from God’s words to Ezekiel?

I appoint you prophet

You shall warn them

I will hold you responsible

Can you think of a time when you felt responsible to warn someone?

Why is the prophet’s task difficult?

Reading II

If we had to choose a song title to fit this reading from Romans, “God’s Law is Love” would be a good choice. Paul tells us that all the commandments are really summed up in one great commandment: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” What will you do about it?

How is the word “love” misused in some songs and advertisements? Can you think of any other ways the word is misused?

When Paul says, “your neighbor”, what do you think he means? What does “as yourself” mean?

Gospel

One of the ways Christians show their love for one another is to offer guidance and correction. Jesus expects his disciples to be “watchers”, as Ezekiel was. When a member of the community seriously sins against them, they are to speak about it to that person in private. If the sinner refuses to listen, two or three disciples are to offer correction. And if that fails, the entire community should call the sinner to repent.

The voice of the Christian community is to be taken seriously. Jesus gives us this assurance: “Where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am in their midst.” How do you think correcting someone can be a sign of love? Are you willing to do it?

What is the connection between warning someone who is doing something wrong and loving them? Why is the first step “keep it between the two of you”? When someone corrects you, how does it feel? At first? Later? Do you listen? Did you change?

St. Rose of Viterbo
Sept. 4th

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/stRose.jpg

Rose achieved sainthood in only 18 years of life. Even as a child Rose had a great desire to pray and to aid the poor. While still very young, she began a life of penance in her parents’ house. She was as generous to the poor as she was strict with herself. At the age of 10 she became a Secular Franciscan and soon began preaching in the streets about sin and the sufferings of Jesus.

Viterbo, her native city, was then in revolt against the pope. When Rose took the pope’s side against the emperor, she and her family were exiled from the city. When the pope’s side won in Viterbo, Rose was allowed to return. Her attempt at age 15 to found a religious community failed, and she returned to a life of prayer and penance in her father’s home, where she died in 1251. Rose was canonized in 1457.