View Full Version : C - Chúa Nhật Mình Máu Chúa Năm A

Dan Lee
06-25-2011, 07:04 AM
Chúa Nhật Lễ Mình Máu Chúa Năm A

Download Tải Về sẽ đầy đủ hơn (http://www.tomathien.org/component/simpledownload/?view=download&format=raw&fileid=ZG93bmxvYWRzL2tpbmhUaGFuaC9uYW1BL01JTkggTUFVIENIVUEgQS5kb2M%3D)

Reading I (Dt 8:2-3, 14b-16a)

Moses said to the people: “Remember how for forty years now the LORD, your God, has directed all your journeying in the desert, so as to test you by affliction and find out whether or not it was your intention to keep his commandments. He therefore let you be afflicted with hunger, and then fed you with manna, a food unknown to you and your fathers, in order to show you that not by bread alone does one live, but by every word that comes forth from the mouth of the LORD.

“Do not forget the LORD, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery; who guided you through the vast and terrible desert with its saraph serpents and scorpions, its parched and waterless ground; who brought forth water for you from the flinty rock and fed you in the desert with manna, a food unknown to your fathers.”

Reading II (1 Cor 10:16-17)

Brothers and sisters: The cup of blessing that we bless, is it not a participation in the blood of Christ? The bread that we break, is it not a participation in the body of Christ? Because the loaf of bread is one, we, though many, are one body, for we all partake of the one loaf.
Gospel (Jn 6:51-58)

Jesus said to the Jewish crowds: “I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world.”

The Jews quarreled among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” Jesus said to them, “Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him. Just as the living Father sent me and I have life because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on me will have life because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven. Unlike your ancestors who ate and still died, whoever eats this bread will live forever.”

Questions:

1. How did the Jews react when they heard Jesus says that He would give His flesh for the life of the world.

a. They laughed at him and left.

b. They applauded and asked Him for the bread of life.

c. They quarreled among themselves and said: “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”

2. What did Jesus promise us if we eat the bread of life?

a. We will live forever, will remain in God, and God will remain in us.

b. We will be happy and will be full forever.

c. We will not be hungry again.

3. In order to receive the Body of Christ worthily, what must we do?

a. We have to believe in God and be free from mortal sins.

b. We have to fast one hour before receiving the Eucharist.

c. We have to be well prepared interiorly and exteriorly.

d. All of the above are correct.

Bài Đọc 1 (Đnl 8:2-3, 14b-16a)

Mô-sê nói cùng dân chúng rằng: “Các ngươi hãy nhớ tất cả đoạn đường mà Chúa là Thiên Chúa các ngươi đã dẫn đưa các ngươi qua sa mạc suốt bốn mươi năm, để rèn luyện và thử thách các ngươi, để biết các điều bí ẩn trong lòng các ngươi và xem các ngươi có tuân giữ lề luật của Người hay không? Người đã để các ngươi vất vả thiếu thốn, và ban cho các ngươi man-na làm của ăn mà các ngươi và cha ông các ngươi chưa từng biết tới, để tỏ cho các ngươi thấy rằng: Con người sống không nguyên bởi bánh, mà còn bởi mọi lời do miệng Thiên Chúa phán ra.

“Các ngươi hãy nhớ Chúa là Thiên Chúa các ngươi, Đấng đã dẫn đưa các ngươi ra khỏi đất Ai Cập, khỏi cảnh nô lệ. Và Người là Đấng đã dẫn các ngươi vào nơi hoang địa mênh mông và kinh khủng có nhiều rắn hổ lửa, bò cạp, rắn lục, và không có một giọt nước nào; Người đã khiến nước từ tảng đá cứng rắn vọt ra. Trong hoang địa, Người đã nuôi các ngươi bằng man-na mà cha ông các ngươi chưa từng biết tới.”

Bài Đọc 2 (1 Cr 10:16-17)

Anh em thân mến, chén chúc tụng mà chúng ta cầm lên chúc tụng Chúa chẳng phải là thông hiệp với máu Chúa Kitô sao? Tấm bánh mà chúng ta bẻ ra chẳng phải là thông phần vào Mình Chúa đó sao? Vì có một tấm bánh, nên chúng ta tuy nhiều người, chúng ta cũng chỉ là một thân thể, vì hết thảy chúng ta thông phần cùng một tấm bánh.

Phúc Âm (Ga 6:51-58)

Khi ấy, Chúa Giêsu phán cùng dân Do Thái rằng: “Ta là bánh hằng sống từ trời xuống; ai ăn bánh này, thì sẽ sống đời đời. Và bánh Ta sẽ ban, chính là thịt Ta, để cho thế gian được sống.” Vậy người Do Thái tranh luận với nhau rằng: “Làm sao ông này có thể lấy thịt mình cho chúng ta ăn được?” Bấy giờ Chúa Giêsu nói với họ: “Thật, Ta bảo thật các ngươi: Nếu các ngươi không ăn thịt Con Người và uống máu Ngài, các ngươi sẽ không có sự sống trong các ngươi. Ai ăn thịt Ta và uống máu Ta thì có sự sống đời đời, và Ta, Ta sẽ cho kẻ ấy sống lại ngày sau hết. Vì thịt Ta thật là của ăn, và máu Ta thật là của uống. Ai ăn thịt Ta và uống máu Ta, thì ở trong Ta, và Ta ở trong kẻ ấy. Cũng như Cha là Đấng hằng sống đã sai Ta, nên Ta sống nhờ Cha, thì kẻ ăn Ta, chính người ấy cũng sẽ sống nhờ Ta. Đây là bánh bởi trời xuống, không phải như cha ông các ngươi đã ăn man-na và đã chết. Ai ăn bánh này thì sẽ sống đời đời.”

Câu Hỏi:

1. Người Do Thái đã phản ứng ra sao khi nghe Chúa Giêsu nói Ngài sẽ cho họ ăn Bánh bởi Trời, tức là chính thịt của Ngài?

a. Họ cười nhạo Chúa và bỏ đi.

b. Họ vỗ tay hoan hô Chúa và xin Ngài cho Bánh bởi Trời.

c. Họ tranh luận với nhau và nói: “Làm sao ông này có thể lấy thịt mình cho chúng ta ăn được?”

2. Chúa Giêsu đã hứa với chúng ta điều gì nếu chúng ta ăn bánh bởi Trời?

a. Chúng ta sẽ hưởng sự sống đời đời, sẽ ở lại trong Chúa, và Chúa sẽ ở lại trong chúng ta.

b. Chúng ta sẽ sống hạnh phúc và sẽ no bụng suốt đời.

c. Chúng ta sẽ không bao giờ phải đói nữa.

3. Để lãnh nhận Mình Thánh Chúa một cách xứng đáng, chúng ta phải làm gì?

a. Chúng ta phải tin vào Chúa và phải trong tình trạng không phạm tội trọng.

b. Chúng ta phải giữ chay 1 tiếng đồng hồ trước khi rước lễ.

c. Chúng ta phải chuẩn bị bên trong tâm hồn cũng như bên ngoài thân xác.

d. Tất cả đều đúng.

Tô Màu

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/minhMauChuaA.jpg
“Whoever eats this bread will live forever.”

“Ai ăn bánh này thì sẽ sống đời đời.”
Jn 6:58

Kiếm Chữ

R L A F T T L E W E J A D E A
R B B L O O D S R A L N S D E
E R A E J F S T R E H A J J I
R E R S O O E D T W E F F T A
F A T H E R F R O J A D I R T
A D T M D E L I F E R A R N A
W I C L I V I N G S E T R J H
E S L S D E N K T U I I V S H
A N F O C R O W D S D S E E R
I H E A V E N E E H F E V F E
L S I D S M N R B D E J L A E
F E T J R A I S E A T S A I E
S S E D O I R A K E R B W E N
A E T E R N A L E I O E G N S
N J E W I S H S H S R R E R T

JESUS JEWISH CROWDS LIVING BREAD HEAVEN EATS FLESH
LIFE DRINK BLOOD ETERNAL RAISE REMAINS FATHER FOREVER

Fill in the Blank

BREAD BLOOD FLESH LIVE RAISE TRUE

1. Jesus said to the Jewish crowds: “I am the living ______________ that came down from heaven”
2. Whoever eats this bread will ______________ forever; and the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world.
3. The Jews quarreled among themselves, saying, “How can this man give us his ______________ to eat?”
4. Jesus said to them, “Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his ______________, you do not have life within you.
5. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will ______________ him on the last day.
6. For my flesh is ______________ food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him. Just as the living Father sent me and I have life because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on me will have life because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven. Unlike your ancestors who ate and still died, whoever eats this bread will live forever.

Điền Vào Chỗ Trống

BÁNH MÁU SỐNG
SỐNG LẠI THẬT THỊT

1. Chúa Giêsu phán cùng dân Do Thái rằng: “Ta là ______________ hằng sống từ trời xuống.
2. Ai ăn bánh này, thì sẽ ______________ đời đời. Và bánh Ta sẽ ban, chính là thịt Ta, để cho thế gian được sống.
3. Người Do Thái tranh luận với nhau rằng: “Làm sao ông này có thể lấy ______________ mình cho chúng ta ăn được?”
4. Bấy giờ Chúa Giêsu nói với họ: “Thật, Ta bảo thật các ngươi: Nếu các ngươi không ăn thịt Con Người và uống ______________ Ngài, các ngươi sẽ không có sự sống trong các ngươi.
5. Ai ăn thịt Ta và uống máu Ta thì có sự sống đời đời, và Ta, Ta sẽ cho kẻ ấy ______________ ngày sau hết.
6. Vì thịt Ta ______________ là của ăn, và máu Ta thật là của uống. Ai ăn thịt Ta và uống máu Ta, thì ở trong Ta, và Ta ở trong kẻ ấy. Cũng như Cha là Đấng hằng sống đã sai Ta, nên Ta sống nhờ Cha, thì kẻ ăn Ta, chính người ấy cũng sẽ sống nhờ Ta. Đây là bánh bởi trời xuống, không phải như cha ông các ngươi đã ăn man-na và đã chết. Ai ăn bánh này thì sẽ sống đời đời.”

Reflections
Reading I

The first word Moses speaks in this reading is a very important one for God’s people: “remember.” They are to remember how God has guided them, tested them, and fed them in the desert. They are to remember how they chose to disobey God and how God continued to love them.

Like a parent who always provides for the children, God fed the people manna. This sweet white substance fell on the ground, and the Israelites made cakes with it. God continued to feed them until they reached Canaan, the Promised Land.

What does the manna in this reading remind us of? How do you approach the Eucharist? Do you receive it as a gift of living bread from God, or has it become routine? Share ideas on ways to make awareness of this gift central to your week.

Reading II

Paul, too, wants his readers to remember. He reminds us that the Eucharist makes us one with Christ and with one another. Each Eucharist causes us to remember with the body of Christ. At Communion time this week, pray that the Body and Blood of Christ will draw the people of your parish closer together.

When someone says one thing and does another, we call that person a “hypocrite.” A hypocrite pretends to be someone or something that he or she is really not. When we receive the Eucharist, we are saying that we are all one body in Christ, and that Christ is now living in us. After we receive the Eucharist what do our actions toward others say, whether we are at home with our families, at work, in traffic or on public transportation with other people who are made in the image and likeness of God?

Our highest role model is Jesus, who knew that no one is perfect. Most of us struggle to do the best we can, and we are to look at one another with eyes of compassion. After all, Jesus said (in paraphrase here): “Treat others as you wishthey would treat you.” (See Matthew 7:12 for the actual quotation, now known as the Golden Rule.) How would you wish to be treated by others? How can you treat others as part of the body of Christ?

Gospel

Today’s reading takes place the day after Jesus has miraculously fed five thousand people with only five loaves and two fish. Now he wants the crowds to understand that he has come to give them “the living bread.” Earthly bread, even manna, can only keep us alive for a time. But it cannot give us eternal life. Only Jesus himself, the Bread of Life, can do that.

As Catholics, our greatest prayer of thanks is the Mass. Jesus is truly present in the Eucharist. When we receive Communion, we say Amen; that is, we believe that the bread and wine are now the Body and Blood of Christ.

In the comings and goings of everyday life, do you ever think of eternal life? Why? Why not? Have you ever wanted a moment to last forever? Why? If we think of eternity as having no beginning and no end, that is, it always was and is and will be, then we are living in eternity now. There will be no intermissions for us. We will just keep on going and going and going. . . because we are in communion with, in union with, God, the source of all life. And we renew that union and receive more eternity, more life and more healing, every time we receive the Eucharist. What moments of your life need healing? What moments of your life would you like to bring into eternity? What would you like to carry into eternity with you? What can you do to have more of these “eternal moments” during the coming week?

St. Irenaeus

June 28th
http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/stIrenaeus.jpg

The Church is fortunate that Irenaeus was involved in many of its controversies in the second century. He was a student, well trained, no doubt, with great patience in investigating, tremendously protective of apostolic teaching, but prompted more by a desire to win over his opponents than to prove them in error.

As bishop of Lyons he was especially concerned with the Gnostics, who took their name from the Greek word for “knowledge.” Claiming access to secret knowledge imparted by Jesus to only a few disciples, their teaching was attracting and confusing many Christians. After thoroughly investigating the various Gnostic sects and their “secret,” Irenaeus showed to what logical conclusions their tenets led. These he contrasted with the teaching of the apostles and the text of Holy Scripture, giving us, in five books, a system of theology of great importance to subsequent times. Moreover, his work, widely used and translated into Latin and Armenian, gradually ended the influence of the Gnostics.

The circumstances and details about his death, like those of his birth and early life in Asia Minor, are not at all clear.