PDA

View Full Version : N - NHỮNG GỢI Ý GIÚP CÁC EM HỌC HỎI LỜI CHÚA CHÚA NHẬT 5 PHỤC SINH A

Dan Lee
05-22-2011, 09:44 AM
NHỮNG GỢI Ý GIÚP CÁC EM HỌC HỎI LỜI CHÚA CHÚA NHẬT 5 PHỤC SINH A

Xin tải bài về thì được xem hoàn hảo hơn thành thật cám ơn
Tải Về Download (http://www.tomathien.org/component/simpledownload/?view=download&format=raw&fileid=ZG93bmxvYWRzL2tpbmhUaGFuaC9uYW1BL0NOIDUgUFMgQS5kb2M%3D)

Chúa Nhật Thứ 5 Mùa Phục Sinh Năm A

Reading I (Acts 6:1-7)

As the number of disciples continued to grow, the Hellenists complained against the Hebrews because their widows were being neglected in the daily distribution. So the Twelve called together the community of the disciples and said, “It is not right for us to neglect the word of God to serve at table. Brothers, select from among you seven reputable men, filled with the Spirit and wisdom, whom we shall appoint to this task, whereas we shall devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the word.” The proposal was acceptable to the whole community, so they chose Stephen, a man filled with faith and the Holy Spirit, also Philip, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicholas of Antioch, a convert to Judaism. They presented these men to the apostles who prayed and laid hands on them. The word of God continued to spread, and the number of the disciples in Jerusalem increased greatly; even a large group of priests were becoming obedient to the faith.

Reading II (1 Pt 2:4-9)

Beloved: Come to him, a living stone, rejected by human beings but chosen and precious in the sight of God, and, like living stones, let yourselves be built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For it says in Scripture: Behold, I am laying a stone in Zion, a cornerstone, chosen and precious, and whoever believes in it shall not be put to shame. Therefore, its value is for you who have faith, but for those without faith: The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone, and a stone that will make people stumble, and a rock that will make them fall. They stumble by disobeying the word, as is their destiny.

You are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people of his own, so that you may announce the praises” of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
Gospel (Jn 14:1-12)

Jesus said to his disciples: “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me. In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and take you to myself, so that where I am you also may be. Where I am going you know the way.” Thomas said to him, “Master, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you know me, then you will also know my Father. From now on you do know him and have seen him.” Philip said to him, “Master, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.” Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you for so long a time and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on my own. The Father who dwells in me is doing his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else, believe because of the works themselves. Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these, because I am going to the Father.”
Questions:

1. What did Thomas say when he heard that Jesus planned to prepare a place for them?

a. “Master, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.”

b. “Master, do not leave us. We wish you to stay here with us forever.”

c. “Master, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?”

2. What did Jesus say to Thomas?

a. “I am the road, the true God and the living bread. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

b. “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

c. “I am the light, the Good Shepherd, and the Son of God. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

3. What did Jesus say to Philip when he asked: “Master, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.”?

a. “My Father is in heaven. If you sincerely pray, you will see Him.”

b. “My Father is everywhere. Whoever loves Him with all his heart will see Him.”

c. “Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?”
Bài Đọc 1 (Cv 6:1-7)

Trong những ngày ấy, số môn đồ gia tăng, nên xảy ra việc các người Hy Lạp kêu trách các người Do Thái, vì trong việc phục vụ hằng ngày, người ta khinh miệt các bà goá trong nhóm họ. Nên Mười Hai Vị triệu tập toàn thể môn đồ đến và bảo: “Chúng tôi bỏ việc rao giảng lời Chúa mà lo đi giúp bàn, thì không phải lẽ. Vậy thưa anh em, anh em hãy chọn lấy bảy người trong anh em có tiếng tốt, đầy Thánh Thần và khôn ngoan, để chúng tôi đặt họ làm việc đó. Còn chúng tôi, thì sẽ chuyên lo cầu nguyện và phục vụ lời Chúa.”

Cả đoàn thể đều tán thành lời các ngài, và chọn Tê-pha-nô, một người đầy đức tin và Thánh Thần, và chọn Phi-lip-phê, Prô-cô, Ni-ca-nô, Ti-mon, Par-mê-na, và Ni-cô-la quê ở An-ti-ô-ki-a. Họ đưa mấy vị đó đến trước mặt các Tông đồ. Các ngài cầu nguyện và đặt tay trên các vị đó.

Lời Chúa lan tràn, và số môn đồ ở Giê-ru-sa-lem gia tăng rất nhiều. Cũng có đám đông tư tế vâng phục đức tin.
Bài Đọc 2 (1 Pr 2:4-9)

Anh em thân mến, khi đến cùng Chúa là tảng đá sống động, bị người ta loại bỏ, nhưng đã được Thiên Chúa tuyển chọn và tôn vinh, chính anh em như những tảng đá sống động, xây dựng tòa nhà thiêng liêng, chức vụ tư tế thánh thiện, để hiến dâng của lễ thiêng liêng đáng Thiên Chúa chấp nhận nhờ Đức Giêsu Kitô. Vì thế, có lời Thánh Kinh rằng: “Đây Ta đặt tại Si-on tảng đá góc tường, được tuyển chọn và quý giá, ai tin Người, sẽ không phải hổ thẹn.” Vậy, vinh dự cho anh em là những kẻ tin; nhưng đối với những kẻ không tin, thì tảng đá mà thợ xây loại bỏ, đã trở thành đá góc tường, đá vấp ngã và đá chướng ngại cho những kẻ chống lại và không tin lời Chúa, và số phận của họ là thế. Còn anh em là dòng giống được tuyển chọn, là hàng tư tế vương giả, là dân tộc thánh thiện, dân riêng của Chúa, để rao giảng quyền năng của Đấng đã gọi anh em ra khỏi tối tăm mà vào ánh sáng kỳ diệu của Người.
Phúc Âm (Ga 14:1-12)

Khi ấy, Chúa Giêsu phán cùng các môn đệ rằng: “Lòng các con đừng xao xuyến. Hãy tin vào Thiên Chúa và tin vào Thầy. Trong nhà Cha Thầy có nhiều chỗ ở, nếu không, Thầy đã nói với các con rồi; Thầy đi để dọn chỗ cho các con. Và khi Thầy đã ra đi và dọn chỗ cho các con rồi, Thầy sẽ trở lại đem các con đi với Thầy, để Thầy ở đâu thì các con cũng ở đó. Thầy đi đâu, các con đã biết đường rồi.” Ông Tô-ma thưa Người rằng: “Lạy Thầy, chúng con không biết Thầy đi đâu, làm sao chúng con biết đường đi?” Chúa Giêsu đáp: “Thầy là đường, là sự thật và là sự sống. Không ai đến được với Cha mà không qua Thầy. Nếu các con biết Thầy, thì cũng biết Cha Thầy. Ngay từ bây giờ các con biết và đã xem thấy Người.” Phi-lip-phê thưa: “Lạy Thầy, xin tỏ cho chúng con xem thấy Cha, và như thế là đủ cho chúng con.” Chúa Giêsu nói cùng ông rằng: “Thầy ở với các con bấy lâu rồi, thế mà con chưa biết Thầy ư, Phi-lip-phê? Ai thấy Thầy là xem thấy Cha, sao con lại nói ‘Xin tỏ cho chúng con xem thấy Cha’? Con không tin rằng Thầy ở trong Cha và Cha ở trong Thầy ư? Những điều Thầy nói với các con, không phải tự mình mà nói, nhưng chính Cha ở trong Thầy, Ngài làm mọi việc. Các con hãy tin rằng Thầy ở trong Cha, và Cha ở trong Thầy. Ít ra các con hãy tin vì các việc Thầy đã làm. Thật, Thầy bảo thật các con: Ai tin vào Thầy, người ấy sẽ làm những việc Thầy đã làm. Người ấy còn làm được những việc lớn lao hơn, vì Thầy về với Cha.”
Câu Hỏi:

1. Ông Tôma đã nói gì với Chúa Giêsu khi ông nghe Ngài nói Ngài sẽ đi dọn chỗ cho các ông?

a. “Lạy Thầy, xin tỏ cho chúng con xem thấy Cha, và như thế là đủ cho chúng con.”

b. “Lạy Thầy, xin đừng bỏ chúng con. Chúng con muốn Thầy ở đây với chúng con mãi mãi.”

c. “Lạy Thầy, chúng con không biết Thầy đi đâu, làm sao chúng con biết đường đi?”

2. Chúa Giêsu đã nói gì với ông Tôma?

a. “Thầy là đường đi, là Thiên Chúa đích thực và là Bánh Hằng Sống. Không ai đến được với Cha mà không qua Thầy.”

b. “Thầy là đường, là sự thật và là sự sống. Không ai đến được với Cha mà không qua Thầy”.

c. “Thầy là ánh sáng, là mục tử nhân lành và là Con Thiên Chúa. Không ai đến được với Cha mà không qua Thầy.”

3. Chúa Giêsu đã nói gì với ông Philíp khi ông hỏi Chúa rằng: ““Lạy Thầy, xin tỏ cho chúng con xem thấy Cha, và như thế là đủ cho chúng con"?

a. “Cha Ta ở trên Trời, nếu các con thành tâm cầu nguyện, các con sẽ nhìn thầy Ngài.”

b. “Cha của Ta ở khắp mọi nơi, ai yêu mến Ngài hết lòng thì sẽ thấy Ngài.”

c. “Ai thấy Thầy là thấy Cha.”

Tô Màu

http://www.tomathien.org/downloads/kinhThanh/namA/pictures/cn5psA.jpg

“I am the way and the truth and the life.”

“Thầy là đường, là sự thật và là sự sống.”

Jn 14:6
Kiếm Chữ

Jesus disciples faith Father house dwelling prepare Thomas

way truth life Philip Master show show know believe

Fill in the Blank

dwells faith father
house philip truth

Jesus said to his disciples: “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You have ______________ in God; have faith also in me.”
Jesus also said, “In my Father’s ______________ there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and take you to myself, so that where I am you also may be.”
Jesus said to Thomas, “I am the way and the ______________ and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you know me, then you will also know my Father. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”
______________ said to him, “Master, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.”
Jesus said to him, “Whoever has seen me has seen the ______________.”
Jesus said, “The words that I speak to you I do not speak on my own. The Father who ______________ in me is doing his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me.”

Điền Vào Chỗ Trống

cha nhà Ở
Phi-lip-phê sỰ ThẬT tin

Chúa Giêsu phán cùng các môn đệ rằng: “Lòng các con đừng xao xuyến. Hãy ______________ vào Thiên Chúa và tin vào Thầy.”
Chúa Giêsu phán, “Trong ______________ Cha Thầy có nhiều chỗ ở, nếu không, Thầy đã nói với các con rồi; Thầy đi để dọn chỗ cho các con. Và khi Thầy đã ra đi và dọn chỗ cho các con rồi, Thầy sẽ trở lại đem các con đi với Thầy, để Thầy ở đâu thì các con cũng ở đó.”
Chúa Giêsu nói với ông Tô-ma: “Thầy là đường, là ______________ và là sự sống. Không ai đến được với Cha mà không qua Thầy. Nếu các con biết Thầy, thì cũng biết Cha Thầy. Ngay từ bây giờ các con biết và đã xem thấy Người.”
______________ thưa: “Lạy Thầy, xin tỏ cho chúng con xem thấy Cha, và như thế là đủ cho chúng con.”
Chúa Giêsu nói cùng ông rằng: “Ai thấy Thầy là xem thấy ______________.”
Chúa Giêsu phán: Những điều Thầy nói với các con, không phải tự mình mà nói, nhưng chính Cha ______________ trong Thầy, Ngài làm mọi việc. Các con hãy tin rằng Thầy ở trong Cha, và Cha ở trong Thầy.

Reflections
Reading I

Just as members of our own families have certain responsibilities toward one another, so did the early Christians. The Twelve, who had been chosen by Jesus, were primarily responsible for prayer and the ministry of the word. They served the others by handing on all that Jesus had taught them. In today’s reading, we see the Twelve choosing seven men to serve as deacons. Their primary ministry would be to distribute food to the needy. The role of the deacon in the Church has expanded since the time of the apostles, but deacons are always to be true to their vocation of service. (The word deacon comes from the Greek word diakonia, which means “service”.)

Is your parish community served by a deacon? You may want to ask him to speak with your group about his work. There are many different ministries in a parish. What other ministries of prayer and service are active in your parish? You may want to invite a representative from each one in order to learn more about your parish and its outreach. How can you help your parish in its call to serve its own people, its community, and the world? Are you drawn to help a particular group in its service? Decide together what you can do.
Reading II

Have you ever noticed the cornerstone of your church or of any public building? The cornerstone is a large stone at the bottom corner of a building where two walls come together. It is often inscribed with the date when the building was built. This reading gives us the wonderful image of Jesus as the cornerstone of the Church. And we are the “living stones” built on the foundation of Christ.

Think for a moment about a building. Imagine the cornerstone first and then the many small bricks that form the walls. Each brick has its own place and fulfills an important function in that place. Imagine what the building would look like if some of the bricks were missing, or were only “half-there,” or were crumbling. The building would not only lose some of its beauty; it would also lose some of its strength. Are there times when you seem to be “missing, half-there, or crumbling?” How can you get help at these times? How can you be a “living stone” in the building of the Church? How can you contribute to the beauty and strength of the Church?
Gospel

Jesus and his disciples are gathered for the Last Supper. He tells them that he is going to “prepare a place” for them but Thomas points out that they do not know the place or the way to get there. What Thomas and the others have not yet grasped is that Jesus himself is the way. When Philip asks Jesus to “show us the Father,” Jesus makes it clear that he and God the Father are one. The words and works of Jesus are the words and works of the Father.

This is a very beautiful gospel passage. Read through it again and pick one favorite verse. Keep it to yourself for a moment. When everyone has finished choosing a verse, take turns sharing the verse you chose. Tell why you chose it. What does it mean to you to go the way of Jesus in our world today? The slogan “WWJD” (What would Jesus do?) has become popular among some Christians. Would you ever ask this question of yourself? Would it help you decide the way of Jesus for you? Why or why not?
Blessed Joachima
May 22nd

Born into an aristocratic family in Barcelona, Spain, Joachima was 12 when she expressed a desire to become a Carmelite nun. But her life took an altogether different turn at 16 with her marriage to a young lawyer, Theodore de Mas. Both deeply devout, they became secular Franciscans. During their 17 years of married life they raised eight children.

The normalcy of their family life was interrupted when Napoleon invaded Spain. Joachima had to flee with the children; Theodore, remaining behind, died. Though Joachima re-experienced a desire to enter a religious community, she attended to her duties as a mother. At the same time, the young widow led a life of austerity and chose to wear the habit of the Third Order of St. Francis as her ordinary dress. She spent much time in prayer and visiting the sick.

Four years later, with some of her children now married and younger ones under their care, Joachima confessed her desire to a priest to join a religious order. With his encouragement she established the Carmelite Sisters of Charity. In the midst of the fratricidal wars occurring at the time, Joachima was briefly imprisoned and, later, exiled to France for several years.

Sickness ultimately compelled her to resign as superior of her order. Over the next four years she slowly succumbed to paralysis, which caused her to die by inches. At her death in 1854 at the age of 71, Joachima was known and admired for her high degree of prayer, deep trust in God and selfless charity.