PDA

View Full Version : Enraged, jobless gamer rams Porsche for PlayStation

NEP
10-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Today's launch of the de-Talibanized "Medal of Honor" game may be upstaged by an amazing video game story out of Pennsylvania.

It began when a woman took her unemployed boyfriend's PlayStation away, because she was tired of him spending so much time sitting around playing games.

That didn't go over too well, according to a Morning Call report via GameInformer.com.

The guy was furious that she took the console to work. Darren Suchon, 42, allegedly chased her down in her 1996 Porsche, forcing her off the road and rear-ended her at a stoplight with the gold-colored sports car.

When she stopped, Suchon allegedly tried to grab the console through a partly open window in her car. The story didn't say whether it was a PS2 or PS3, or why she unrolled the window after being rammed by her Porsche.

From the story:

In an interview with police after the chase, Suchon told officers he was mad his girlfriend took the PlayStation and "didn't know what the big deal was."
He told police, "I just wanted the game, I would never hurt her. I just wanted the game."

Source: The Seattle Times (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/technologybrierdudleysblog/2013139480_enraged_jobless_gamer_rams_por.html)

NEP
10-12-2010, 03:11 PM
:y12::y12: