PDA

View Full Version : Sự phản biện chua chát của nàng Paris Hilton

phu ong
08-06-2008, 09:08 AM
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/7995/293hiltonparis2073007fufj3.jpg

Trong bộ áo tắm gợi cảm và ngã mình thảnh thơi trên chiếc ghế màu trắng bên cạnh hồ tắm ..........với đôi giày dạ vũ! Cô nàng Paris Hilton đã thong thả đôi lời phản biện về cái "clip" quãng cáo tranh cử của McCain trước đây có đọan ghi ảnh của nàng ta và Brisney .....(PO không coi cái Ad nầy !}
Buồn cười nhất là nàng Paris gọi Mc Cain là "wrinkly, white-haired guy" ông già tóc bạc nhăn nheo ! Và còn có nhã ý nếu thắng cử làm Tổng thống US nàng ta sẻ sơn White House thành màu "hồng " ........

Nhưng suy ra thì đây cũng là hình thức chiêu mộ khá "tinh vi" của Đảng Cộng Hòa !

Sau đây là chi tiết của Paris bằng Anh ngữ .

"Hey America, I'm Paris Hilton and I'm a celebrity, too. Only I'm not from the olden days and I'm not promising change like that other guy. I'm just hot," Hilton said, speaking as she reclined in a pool chair in a revealing bathing suit and a pair of pumps. "But then that wrinkly, white-haired guy used me in his campaign ad, which I guess means I'm running for president. So thanks for the endorsement white-haired dude."

"I want America to know that I'm, like, totally ready to lead," she said.

She then discusses energy policy, and suggests a hybrid of McCain's offshore oil drilling plan and Obama's incentives for new energy technology.

"Energy crisis solved! I'll see you at the debates," she said,

McCain campaign spokesman Tucker Bounds said Hilton appears to support his candidate's "all of the above" energy solution.

"Paris Hilton might not be as big a celebrity as Barack Obama, but she obviously has a better energy plan," Bounds said.

Hilton's mother, who with her husband donated $4,600 to McCain's campaign earlier in the year, has said McCain's ad is "a complete waste of the country's time and attention at the very moment when millions of people are losing their homes and their jobs."
McCain's ad uses footage of Obama's reception by Germans during a recent trip to Berlin to dismiss him as just another celebrity. Obama's campaign has criticized the ad; McCain has defended it as humorous.

Hilton's rebuttal includes plenty of humor at McCain's expense.

An announcer calls him "the oldest celebrity in the world, like super-old, old enough to remember when dancing was a sin and beer was served in a bucket," and asks, "but is he ready to lead?" Hilton's spoof also intersperses images of McCain and Yoda from Star Wars and the cast of television's "The Golden Girls."
By DEVLIN BARRETT - Associated Press Writer

watever_sucker
10-12-2008, 07:13 PM
i saw the ad and Paris was really coool....i heard that she is making some more ad....searching for them rite now :)

phu ong
10-29-2008, 08:26 AM
Hí ..hí ...PO mời các Bạn Nhím xem cái clip mới về cuộc vận động tranh cử của "nàng Kiều " xứ Mỹ nè ha ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4WDjuiQmxA