View Full Version : 10 Things Make Woman Love You!

CVAdmin
05-07-2005, 12:47 PM
10 Things Women Need to Hear

99% of all women have ten things in common. They all want to hear the man in their life say the following ten sentences:

1."You're beautiful." She may not look like Nicole Kidman, but you should make her feel like Nicole Kidman. Don't just tell her she's beautiful when she's dressed up. Tell her first thing in the morning, or during a quiet moment when she's reading the newspaper.

2."You're a great lover." If you're lucky enough to have a woman who truly is a Professor of the Kama Sutra, good for you. Make sure you tell her how great her skills are. But if you'd like your woman to try something new, preface it by saying how great she is in bed already.

3."You're so smart." Studies have shown that in elementary school, girls begin to develop the belief that they shouldn't be smarter than the boys in the class. Most women get over this, but a little residual of this grade school lesson lurks around in the back of their minds. Be sure to tell her how much you value her greatest asset-her mind.

4."You're my best friend." Your woman wants to be your lover, but she also wants to be your friend. If your relationship is to last, this should be the truth, not just something you tell her.

5."You're the most important thing to me." Maybe you work late nights at the office. Maybe you like spending Saturday nights with the guys. Just make sure she knows she outranks everything.

6."I would never lie to you." And make sure this isn't a lie!

7."I have never cheated on you." Jealousy rears its ugly head from time to time. Make sure your woman knows she has no reason to suspect you.

8."I'd be lost without you." A woman wants to know (as Elvis sang), that you don't just want her and love her, you also NEED her.

9."You're funny." The couple that laughs together stays together. Let her know you'd rather hang out with her than Chris Rock any day.

10."I love you." These three words are often the hardest for men to say. But there's nothing a woman would rather hear.

VietLang
05-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Bro có dùng chiêu nào chưa vậy? Kết quả ra sao? :D

VietTien
05-08-2005, 07:55 AM
UH`. cho biết kết wa? đi :g:

Love*Story
05-09-2005, 10:22 AM
:)) ummm Anh CVAdmin viết bài này hay lắm, nếu ngư?i đàn ông nào cũng làm đúng 10 đi?u này thì tất cả phụ nữ đ?u yêu hết h? rùi ...hihihi

NhimHaoHoa
05-09-2005, 10:49 PM
kaaka chính xác đó Love story

pb
05-10-2005, 05:16 AM
Chỉ có 10 thôi sao? Còn gì nữa không vậy?

ant-fly
05-10-2005, 08:03 AM
CVAdmin
vậy chiêu nào là bí quyết của CVAdmin heheheheh :D

VietTien
05-10-2005, 10:24 PM
Chiêu kiến bò vô hang kakkakaka

VietLang
05-18-2005, 10:32 PM
Huynh thấy chiêu: Kiến Bò Miệng Chén hay hơn :g:

NhimHaoHoa
05-19-2005, 09:21 AM
NHH thấy Nhím bò lung tung thì bất khả chiến bại hihihi

VietTien
05-19-2005, 05:34 PM
Sao kiến bò miệng chén hay hơn vậy?? hehee

singer
05-23-2005, 09:02 PM
anh CVAdmin oi,
That is a very good advice! However, what will happen if you apply this advice to all beautiful women!!!!!! You will be die with your wife for sure!
hehehe
TTPhuong/thaiphuong2002@yahoo.com

CVAdmin
05-23-2005, 10:02 PM

... ừa thì bây gi? để anh thử cho em kết wả nha... hihihi

VietTien em iu ơi... You are so beautiful and I'm really love you... and deeply in love with you... :rose: hihihi

... vậy em bây gi? thấy gì chưa vậy???... chứ anh bây gi? thì thấy như vầy nè ---> :x hihihihi... :g:

CVAdmin
05-23-2005, 10:12 PM
VL... hihihi... CVA chưa gặp được ngư?i trong mộng lấy gì dùng... hihihi :g:

Love... vậy seo???... vậy seo anh chưa thấy ai thương CVA này vậy???... hiihhi :oops:

NHH... :g:

pb... trầu âu 10 câu trên là đủ làm CVA mệt rầu... hihihi... :g:

AF... hihihihi... bí mật h?ng nói ra...hihihi... nói ra làm sao me làm ăn gì nữa bro... hihihi :g:

CVAdmin
05-23-2005, 10:19 PM
anh CVAdmin oi,
That is a very good advice! However, what will happen if you apply this advice to all beautiful women!!!!!! You will be die with your wife for sure!
hehehe
TTPhuong/thaiphuong2002@yahoo.com

ui dz?i... Singer g?i anh seo mà nghe là thấy thích li?n à... hihihi ;) :D

Yeah... this "10 Things Women Need to Hear" was a good advice... However, I'm still looking the beautiful girl in my dream !!!!!!!!!... I will do anythings and even die for her... for sure!... hihihihihi

hoatrungnguyen
05-27-2005, 04:55 AM
hix em không dịch được huhuhu

VietTien
05-29-2005, 04:27 AM

... ừa thì bây gi? để anh thử cho em kết wả nha... hihihi

VietTien em iu ơi... You are so beautiful and I'm really love you... and deeply in love with you... :rose: hihihi

... vậy em bây gi? thấy gì chưa vậy???... chứ anh bây gi? thì thấy như vầy nè ---> :x hihihihi... :g:

:oops: :oops: OMG , có ngừi deeeply inlove with me kìa chùi ,có sure hong ong kia. viết tíng VN đi / mấy ngư?i hong bít đ?c kìa :)

VietTien
05-29-2005, 04:28 AM
hix em không dịch được huhuhu

Mún bít cái nào , kêu CVAdmin dzịch cho :lol2:

VietLang
05-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Sao kiến bò miệng chén hay hơn vậy?? hehee

Bò miệng chén thì bò hoài vẫn là miệng chén, hong thoát ra được hehehe

quochung1012
06-22-2005, 04:03 AM
cũng đúng phần nào đó !

trace